Another wasted night

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
I was in disco and i saw a woman with very big boobs.
She was older than me but damn, i wanted suck them so bad, but i didn't have the courage to approach her.

After girls that pretend to vomit, that girl that said i'm too short, others that ignore me and even this night one of them gave to me a weird glare... All this After the last ""serious"" story left me without a word ... I really don't see the point in trying for having a "no" as an answer.

this is not life..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demir, BrettyBoy and ZyzzReincarnate
She was older than me but damn, i wanted suck them so bad, but i didn't have the courage to approach her.

After girls that pretend to vomit, that girl that said i'm too short, others that ignore me and even this night one of them gave to me a weird glare... All this After the last ""serious"" story left me without a word ... I really don't see the point in trying for having a "no" as an answer.

this is not life..

• +1
Reactions: xz90, ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 656
club, disco, pub, night activities is a waste of time if your are sub 8

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
Yeah. In the movies they make it out to be like everyone has a girl, everyone is having a good time, drugs, and drinking.

If you are like us though, and are only there to fuck girls, it is a waste. Most people are there for chicks anyways, unless they are taking hallucinogens and dancing to the music with shit bouncing around them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and SeiGun
just LDARRRRRRRRRR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Time to looksmax to ascend.

u can easily bed a drunk girl if u run low inhibgame its literally the easiest ever

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Clubbing is a waste of time
You go,you smoke,you drink
For what ?
Im not going out in a club as a sub8 male again.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Lol guys, i saw her again.
Really, her boobs are huge, i wanna play with them. But i didn't have the heart to approach her.
I feel like she will say me "No", sure like the rain in autumn...

We looked each other many times, but the experience teached me that it's mean nothing.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Lol guys, i saw her again.
Really, her boobs are huge, i wanna play with them. But i didn't have the heart to approach her.
I feel like she will say me "No", sure like the rain in autumn...

We looked each other many times, but the experience teached me that it's mean nothing.

Can you buy her a drink? I was talking to a woman on Tinder and she says buying a woman a drink is the first step.

Can you buy her a drink? I was talking to a woman on Tinder and she says buying a woman a drink is the first step.
Yes i can, but she may just take the drink and go away.

Shit!! I really wanna play with that boobs, but i'm such a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo

What I'm told is, the bartender will point you out to her and explain that you bought her the drink.

The clock is ticking

Time is passing

Soon ill be 30 without any physical contact with a toilet

Life is hell my friend,

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
What I'm told is, the bartender will point you out to her and explain that you bought her the drink.
Oh no, it's kinda a disco club. You have to go to the bar in order to drink something.

Oh no, it's kinda a disco club. You have to go to the bar in order to drink something.

You're probably not there anymore, but I'm not sure I understand. Yeah, you have to go to the bar and place the order. Because you're buying the drink. What's wrong with that?

You're probably not there anymore, but I'm not sure I understand. Yeah, you have to go to the bar and place the order. Because you're buying the drink. What's wrong with that?

Sorry, i'm not good enough with english and probably i didn't make it clear.
Let's try with: It doesn't work like this there.

Sorry, i'm not good enough with english and probably i didn't make it clear.
Let's try with: It doesn't work like this there.

How does it work? Let's say you went up to the bar and said "One Jack Daniels Punch, and send it to Hindeburgs over there" pointing out the top heavy lady. What would happen?

How does it work? Let's say you went up to the bar and said "One Jack Daniels Punch, and send it to Hindeburgs over there" pointing out the top heavy lady. What would happen?

It's a discoteque lol, nobody will make a drink and bring it to the girl. If you wanna drink you have to go to the bartender, give him/her money and wait that the drink is ready.

At the best i can go to her, dance with her and say "can i offer you a drink?"

It's a discoteque lol, nobody will make a drink and bring it to the girl. If you wanna drink you have to go to the bartender, give him/her money and wait that the drink is ready.

Really? Are there places in your area that WOULD bring the drink to a lady? Because this woman I'm talking to on Tinder says that the way to buy a woman a drink is to have the bartender send it over.

over for iwanttojustplaywithherboobcels

hmmm imagine my longs9ngoringodongsong inside of her hmmm

Really? Are there places in your area that WOULD bring the drink to a lady? Because this woman I'm talking to on Tinder says that the way to buy a woman a drink is to have the bartender send it over.

I don't know, it's not this the point lol.
Don't listen to that woman -on tinder, then-. I mean, she can anyway get the drink and say "fuck off" to you.

Today i tryied.
A friend of her ask me if i wanted to dance, i said "yeah... with your friend with glasses".. so she went to the girl and said it, and the girl standed up and started to dance with the other girls, in front of me. So i joined the party, i touched her arm and... i wasn't even able to say something that she said "i'm already dancing"... she said it in a disgusted way, without even watching me.

Honestly i'm so tired, frustrated, hurted and delusioned of me. This girl has an ugly face, i like her body tho, and yet i'm not enough. A relationship and a normal sexual life are just a dream for me.

Somebody has to help me... i can't keep going in this way.