ANTI-NUTRIENTS MEGATHREAD - Plants are DANGEROUS 🌿⚠️

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly and autistic_tendencies
bullshit suppliment the vitamins and minerals you need to take
If you eat your natural diet you don't need supplements which dont work in the first place

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Good thread but coconuts are safe to consume. ZERO oxalates

If you eat your natural diet you don't need supplements which dont work in the first place
its just bullshit taking supplements work if you take them the right way we know this

and not everybody needs to but you can benefit from supplementing certain nutrients and vitamins

its just bullshit taking supplements work if you take them the right way we know this

and not everybody needs to but you can benefit from supplementing certain nutrients and vitamins
There's zero proof that they work and zero reason to take them

To summarize, do I have to avoid soy and derivatives, do I boil vegetables very well with plenty of water, and do I take care of mycotoxins?, doesn't sound very complex.

High IQ thread.

Although @Chintuck22 I would blame your and most people's inceldom more on BPA and the baby pill in the water. I remember reading how one guy doubled his T, 2 major factors using a water filter and not using plastic. The compounds in the pill and bpa contain much much more harmful types of estrogens.

Fun fact: BPA actually castrates men and masculinizes women, this results in masculine women and genetic fuckups like lorsss.

View attachment 1271476

Me personally I probably have klinefelters(my genitals are small with disproportionately long limbs and a short torso, a trait associated with LOW estrogen.)

Here he is next to his favorite thing.View attachment 1271477
Interesting read but its weird to me how does the estrogen not filter ?

Are multivitamins legit?

What about hormesis? Studies to back you up brother? ATM this has a few graphs, a video, one study, looks like a high school presentation brother.
this exactly this and the stupid people of the forum fell for his colorful words and images

@Ada Mustang
You failed again. I don’t care about some pretty pictures. If you were in a science environment you would have lost your job if you had provided this as evidence. You haven’t provided a single peer reviewed publication. Pretty impressive honestly.

@mods
@Gargantuan @her @PapiMew @Kingkellz @tyronelite @Ascending Hero @Lorsss please remove this thread from the botb section it is like a literal disgrace to the section because it is filled to the brim with misinformation and all the claims he makes are not supported by any of the human outcome data that exists. He makes claims and provides no evidence to back it up. He is literally giving unhealthy advice please I beg you the least you guys can do is remove this shit thread from this section please!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism and Chintuck22
this exactly this and the stupid people of the forum fell for his colorful words and images

@Ada Mustang
You failed again. I don’t care about some pretty pictures. If you were in a science environment you would have lost your job if you had provided this as evidence. You haven’t provided a single peer reviewed publication. Pretty impressive honestly.

@mods
@Gargantuan @her @PapiMew @Kingkellz @tyronelite @Ascending Hero @Lorsss please remove this thread from the botb section it is like a literal disgrace to the section because it is filled to the brim with misinformation and all the claims he makes are not supported by any of the human outcome data that exists. He makes claims and provides no evidence to back it up. He is literally giving unhealthy advice please I beg you the least you guys can do is remove this shit thread from this section please!
Go fuck yourself you kiddo

Daily reminder this is you
Draw you as a wojak meme character

"Muh soy (isoflavones) doesn't cause gyno, and oxalates are safe to consume"

Like shut the fuck up... @Kingkellz @Gargantuan @tyronelite for the safety of this forum please ban user @softlysoftly because he spreads misinformation which can potentially kill other users. He says bullshit nonsense like consumation of Omega 6 is good for you. While it's intake is directly linked to coronary heart disease and mortality in people

AVOID   vegetable seed oils

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Go fuck yourself you kiddo

Daily reminder this is you
View attachment 1850735
"Muh soy (isoflavones) doesn't cause gyno, and oxalates are safe to consume"

Like shut the fuck up... @Kingkellz @Gargantuan @tyronelite for the safety of this forum please ban user @softlysoftly because he spreads misinformation which can potentially kill other users. He says bullshit nonsense like consumation of Omega 6 is good for you. While it's intake is directly linked to coronary heart disease and mortality in people

View attachment 1850744

This is like also why they moved your shitty thread out of the botb section

This is like also why they moved your shitty thread out of the botb section
I don't give a fuck to be honest, thread was about helping other people, but if people don't want help - so be it.

Your attempt to drag me down is insignificant just like everything on this god-forsaken forum. You just care about some meaningless internet points and attention from other retards such as yourself. I haven't posted a BotB-worthy thread since 2020 because retards like you just don't deserve any help in this world, and i could not be bothered to argue with insignificant junkie who just doesn't resonate on my intellectual level - So pls fuck off.

I also have Nutritionist certificate, so everything i said is legitimate information.

I also have Nutritionist certificate, so everything i said is legitimate information.
You are probably lying about this like you do with many other things and even if you do, having a certificate is not a license to spread misinformation.

HAVING A DEGREE OR CERTIFICATE DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN MAKE UP BULLSHIT SCIENCE, THE DATA HAS TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS
THERE IS NO HUMAN OUTCOME DATA SHOWING NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF EATING PLANTS BASED FOODS. In fact it shows the opposite, only positives.

thread was about helping other people,
More lies from you
You like make these elaborate threads with crazy colors and formatting so you can get reacts and parade around the forum as someone who is supposedly High IQ.
This is especially funny because in reality you are one of the lowest iq users on the forum.
Your attempt to drag me
There is no attempt to drag you down you clueless idiot.
I already said this to you like a million times.

STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION AND I WONT EVEN INTERACT WITH YOU. IF YOU KEEP MAKING BULLSHIT CLAIMS NOT SUPPORTED BY ANY SOLID EVIDENCE I WILL CALL YOU OUT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE AS THAT.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Chintuck22
You are probably lying about this like you do with many other things and even if you do, having a certificate is not a license to spread misinformation.

HAVING A DEGREE OR CERTIFICATE DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN MAKE UP BULLSHIT SCIENCE, THE DATA HAS TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS
THERE IS NO HUMAN OUTCOME DATA SHOWING NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF EATING PLANTS BASED FOODS. In fact it shows the opposite, only positives.

More lies from you
You like make these elaborate threads with crazy colors and formatting so you can get reacts and parade around the forum as someone who is supposedly High IQ.
This is especially funny because in reality you are one of the lowest iq users on the forum.

There is no attempt to drag you down you clueless idiot.
I already said this to you like a million times.

STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION AND I WONT EVEN INTERACT WITH YOU. IF YOU KEEP MAKING BULLSHIT CLAIMS NOT SUPPORTED BY ANY SOLID EVIDENCE I WILL CALL YOU OUT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE AS THAT.
KILL YOURSELF GYMCELL COPER FAGGOT KYS

• Hmm...
Animals get their vibrational frequency benefits just from being out in the sun themselves. Vegans are tired as fuck.

Ik this is anecdotal but I might as well say it, a few days ago we were at a restaurant and my mum who's vegan and had salad, afterwards said that she felt really tired after eating it.

For me personally, when I used to try to eat salads, it would take me fucking ages. I just couldn't get it down as fast and of course afterwards it would lower my energy.

Also when I eat brocolli and potato I genuinely literally gag. Next time you have brocolli or potato. Keep it in your mouth for thirty seconds to a minute and only chew on it lightly and you'll literally start to gag. Your body is trying to tell you something.

And remember those potatoes and brocolli have been mutated from natural selection, so if you were to try to eat a wild brocolli or potato, you would probably start gagging instantly.
Yeah based tbh, how come my mouth basically rejects salad? It’s clearly unnatural

Yeah based tbh, how come my mouth basically rejects salad? It’s clearly unnatural
You are not meant to chew raw plant matter like a cow, you should cook and spice it
Gagging and not liking the taste doesn't prove its bad for you that is like saying chocolate bars taste good so it must be good for you.
Stuff like potatoes are good for you as long as you don't exceed your daily caloric threshold. They are one of the better carb sources due to low glycemic index and high satiety index

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Bruh this is cope.

Everyone knows the meat you buy is injected with so much hormones and antibiotics it'll make you die if it were done the same to you.

The only reason why meat has so much vitamin B12 is cause they give the livestock supplements.

Last edited:
You are not meant to chew raw plant matter like a cow, you should cook and spice it
Gagging and not liking the taste doesn't prove its bad for you that is like saying chocolate bars taste good so it must be good for you.
Stuff like potatoes are good for you as long as you don't exceed your daily caloric threshold. They are one of the better carb sources due to low glycemic index and high satiety index
Kys. Let me cope nigga

• JFL
balding is 100% genes

my dad is in his 50s and his a drug addict with a bad lifestyle who did manuel labor most of his life, no dieting, nothing like that yet hasn't experienced any hairloss at all

then you got guys on these sites putting 5 different creams on there head, going on some crazy diet and doing all this other shit just to be nw5 in there mid twenties

Yep if you have certain type top of skull shapes you are almost destined to have balding also.

this is debunked pseudoscience

It's not the animal fat it's the cholesterol from animal products that is the direct cause an the main cause of heart disease which is the #1 killer in America (more than war, murder, accidents, cancer, etc)

Your grandfathers are anecdotal claims which is great but insufficient for substantiating claims. Most likely they have superior genetics or kept in great athletic condition to fight off the negative effects to pro long their lives a bit longer. Perhaps a plant based diet would've prolonged their life even more and reduced disease or pain they did have. We will never know now because they're gone now unfortunately.

We're biologically and genetically most similar to frugivores. Again we have 20 plus things within our bodies that are similar from our intestines being long (carnivores and omnivores have short intestines to push out the animal meat and organs fast so it doesn't rot, teeth, the way we chew our food. We do not have canine teeth we have incisors for thicker plants. Bears are omnivores and have real canines. The alkalinity in our colon is alkaline while omnivores and carnivores are acidic. The list goes on for a while.

The goal isn't just longevity my dude. It's health and feeling of well being. You add years to your life and life to your years. You look and feel better than you ever thought imaginable. The lie of aging is blue pill thinking. Most people in America by the time they're 40 look and feel over the hill. They have chronic pain, chronic disease and look old, slow with low energy. This isn't just meat though this is processed foods, GMO's and chemicals in and on the foods. This causes terrible aging and a horrible life after 40 or 50 years old. It doesn't have to be this way. If you watch the documentary on the Okinawans, the centurians were fucking playing games outside running around like kids and still enjoying life. With the way society and the food and healthcare industry is built it makes us believe that we need thousands of medications, we need to stay at senior living homes and by the time we reach 70 years of age the last 10 years or so we're just miserable vetables that can't function. This is a complete lie with what the human being is designed to become later in life. Sure you may slow down some but with proper diet, exercise, sleep, water, mediation, and healthy relationships one can not only live into their 100's but well into their 100's and still be active and have good cognitive abilities.

When I was still a wage slave a couple years ago I remember talking to the people over 40 years of age and still had about 20+ years left of being a wage slave they already looked and told me they felt like they weren't even going to live until their retirement. This is just sad. The problem is promoting a healthylifestyle is like promoting the black pill. The truth gets cancelled or deleted to the ghettos of the internet and even still it's hard to convince most normies who've been brainwashed their entire lives with public education.

You only live one life on this earth and you never know something entirely until you try and compare things. If you're on a full meat diet well try it and see what happens. But if you want to fully immerse yourself into finding the truth you have to test other things and I would highly suggest testing out a whole foods organic plant based diet which consists mostly of raw fruits and veggies with some seeds, nuts and some sprouted legumes and grains with a bit of herbs and spices.
Cholesterol isn’t bad for you retard. I bet you think there is good cholesterol and bad cholesterol.

Started laughing at the energy part, hope you are trolling jfl. Everytime i eat red meat i feel full of life, nothing else compares. Imagine unironically wanting to eat fucking plants and not meat, something that was considered a huge luxury for historical humans and todays animals, and we have vegans voluntarily not eating natures super food :feelskek:, humans are a fucking meme

Red Meat is in no way bad for you, it has all essential amino acids and tastes delicious. And saturated fats in small quantities don't cause heart problems WHEN u balance it out with things like olive oil, if HDL is higher then LDL then the transport of fatty acids in the blood gets balanced off and the arteries don't get clothed. There are people who aeat carnivore diet for decades and their skin is great and they are completely healthy, even done blood work for proof. You can see many examples on Youtube.

Basically the key is not too much saturated fats and more activity, lean red meat on its own hasn't been shown to cause cancer, only processed has
Do u think saturated fat is bad? Wait seriously?

- Saponins are very similar to lectins and that they damage the intestinal lining they also damaged red blood cells enzymes, and inhibit enzymes, thyroid function as well, and they have a foaming property - When saponins enter the body they foam up, and that's that's what part of what causes the cell damage. These are contained in soy, chickpeas, quinoa, asparagus, oats, onions, garlic, and tea. So consuming large amounts of improperly prepared oats, soy, quinoa, which is something vegans likely do, this can definitely contribute to some gut problems.
Further explanation:

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back