ANTI-NUTRIENTS MEGATHREAD - Plants are DANGEROUS 🌿⚠️

The only good food you said there was "egg"

The nutrients from plants are still indigestible even when you cook them. Literally nothing to gain from eating plants unless you're half human half cow and you're capable of microbial fermentation.
You carnivore? I've been for quite a while but perform better athletically with some carbs. Very hard to get good carbs carnivore way

Seems to go against. this Blue Zone diets.

There are like 5 blue zones on earth. Where people get very old, and stay healthy long.
And they all have vegetables maxxed diets, I think.

So the irl, experience is different than that theory in OP. which says not to eat vegetables much.

the copy paste from: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/blue-zone-diets

The bottom line​

Blue Zones are regions of the world where a higher proportion of people live more than 100 years.

There are currently five known Blue Zones. Their inhabitants’ longevity is partly attributed to their diets, along with other factors, such as exercise and social environment.

While most Blue Zone diets are primarily plant-based, one (the Nicoya diet) relies on animal-based foods as the main protein source.

Still, they all share other characteristics, such as high intakes of fruits, vegetables, and low GI foods.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
imagine thinking that our ancestors ate fruits and vegetables throughout the year and in extreme climates JFL

Seems to go against. this Blue Zone diets.

There are like 5 blue zones on earth. Where people get very old, and stay healthy long.
And they all have vegetables maxxed diets, I think.

So the irl, experience is different than that theory in OP. which says not to eat vegetables much.

the copy paste from: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/blue-zone-diets

The bottom line​

Blue Zones are regions of the world where a higher proportion of people live more than 100 years.

There are currently five known Blue Zones. Their inhabitants’ longevity is partly attributed to their diets, along with other factors, such as exercise and social environment.

While most Blue Zone diets are primarily plant-based, one (the Nicoya diet) relies on animal-based foods as the main protein source.

Still, they all share other characteristics, such as high intakes of fruits, vegetables, and low GI foods.
Notice the last bit? How the Nicoya diet is animal based mostly for proteins? Also one of the blue zone is a greek island, i live near Greece and this is laughable, they eat alot of fish there.

Ideal diet is lots of fruit, meat and honey. Veggies are big cope, same for nuts and especially seeds and legumes

You carnivore? I've been for quite a while but perform better athletically with some carbs. Very hard to get good carbs carnivore way
Eat fruits and real honey, they are good for you and in no way bad. The rest should be meat and organs

Ye I've found it good for athleticism it gives you energy n stuff but it also gives you really unhealthy blood pressure and causes cancer. If you eat enough raw meat and blood you won't need carbs.

High IQ thread .
but about phytic acid , you can soak the nuts and grains to get rid of it

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Eat fruits and real honey, they are good for you and in no way bad. The rest should be meat and organs
Ye I've found it good for athleticism it gives you energy n stuff but it also gives you really unhealthy blood pressure and causes cancer. If you eat enough raw meat and blood you won't need carbs.
That's what I do plus some starch like sweet potatoes or potatoes at night, I might try white rice for bulking.

That's what I do plus some starch like sweet potatoes or potatoes at night, I might try white rice for bulking.
Starch and rice is bad, just eat fruit and honey, why on earth would you eat rice and potatoes? They are not nutritional, slave food

rice for bulking
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Next time you eat potatoes keep it in your mouth for 1 minute whilst very lightly chewing and you'll start to gag

Starch and rice is bad, just eat fruit and honey, why on earth would you eat rice and potatoes? They are not nutritional, slave food
Next time you eat potatoes keep it in your mouth for 1 minute whilst very lightly chewing and you'll start to gag
I see where you're coming from but I think there are some studies on starches eating at night that help release of serotonin hence sleep better, maybe complex carbs that don't cause rapid spike in insulin as slower to digest? Helps glycogen storage

Also here it says it contains flavonoids that you despise in OP https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-benefits-of-honey#TOC_TITLE_HDR_3

Also some greens have beta carotene for coloring and some vitamin A when not eating organs, maybe some other micronutrients like Calcium Potassium Folate or vitamins

Didn't fructose make you older?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I see where you're coming from but I think there are some studies on starches eating at night that help release of serotonin hence sleep better, maybe complex carbs that don't cause rapid spike in insulin as slower to digest? Helps glycogen storage

Also here it says it contains flavonoids that you despise in OP https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-benefits-of-honey#TOC_TITLE_HDR_3

Also some greens have beta carotene for coloring and some vitamin A when not eating organs, maybe some other micronutrients like Calcium Potassium Folate or vitamins

Didn't fructose make you older?
Technically speaking organs and lean meats with little animal fats would be the healthiest to live by, also best for agemaxing, but its a very hard lifestyle

Potatoes Technically are aight, they aren't that bad

High IQ thread.

Although @Chintuck22 I would blame your and most people's inceldom more on BPA and the baby pill in the water. I remember reading how one guy doubled his T, 2 major factors using a water filter and not using plastic. The compounds in the pill and bpa contain much much more harmful types of estrogens.

Fun fact: BPA actually castrates men and masculinizes women, this results in masculine women and genetic fuckups like lorsss.

View attachment 1271476

Me personally I probably have klinefelters(my genitals are small with disproportionately long limbs and a short torso, a trait associated with LOW estrogen.)

Here he is next to his favorite thing.View attachment 1271477
You legit have Klinefelter?

Mogger thread but explain this @Chintuck22 :

(just a study mentioned by a respected longevity researcher that suggests plant based diets result in better health)

• +1
OP you are God damn fucking right about the Lcetins, i legit got Ulcerative Colitis for falling for the fiber carbs meme and eating lots of lentils and oats, one month after doing this i got Ulcerative Colitis. I hate those vegan cunts with passion not because of me getting this, but because they would legit deny that Legumes and oats are super bad for your intestines. Fucking cunts, my grandparents eat primarily animals based diet and they are pushing 80 and my grandfather has ZERP illnesses, his heart and all other organs are in great function. Guy smokes for 50 years too
my grandfather is going strong at 80 and he eats liver every week

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and TsarTsar444

(just a study mentioned by a respected longevity researcher that suggests plant based diets result in better health)

Its true, meat does cause higher incident of cancer, but so what? You are not going to live forever, something as powerful and nutritious as meat will certainly have the downside of higher cancer chance, but that isn't concerning at all, the chance increase isn't high. Plus this research didn't do a study on carnivores, its about omnivores who eat PUFA and processed bullshit on the sidea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511

Because meat quality in the West is complete and utter shit, alongside the fact people eat less and less dairy so the extra phosphorus from meat messes up their Phosphorus : Calcium ratio too much.
Even in ancient Rome people who overate beef were prone to cancer and diseases because of underconsumption of dairy. Whereas in country like Mongolia with extremely high beef AND dairy consumption in rural parts hair quality everything etc. Cancer rates are low.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 9511
🌿

Anti-nutrients are negative substances found in plant foods that impair human metabolic function. They can inhibit digestive enzymes reduce mineral absorption as well as vitamin absorption.

View attachment 1269032View attachment 1269033View attachment 1269034

By looking at indigenous groups or traditional cultures and what they ate, it can tell us that the main thing that we need to know is that traditional groups consumed a minimum of 65% of their calories from animal foods. They got a large amount of bio-available vitamins and minerals from these animal foods. The difference between a group of peoples that consumed 65% of their calories from animal foods and 85% of the calories from animal foods or even 95 percent in some cases was physical impressiveness (Height, anthropometry, etc..);
View attachment 1269048View attachment 1269051

The more animal foods in the diet the taller the person was and you know generally better hunting skills were associated with that fact.

If you hear stories about the
1) Mongols were big and strong.
2) he Roman soldiers invaded Germany they said the Germans were tall and strong.
3) Native Americans the newcomers to America spoke about how they could chase down bison on foot...

Interesting stories about the physical impressiveness of these indigenous groups. not being said yes there are blue zones now such as Sardinians that consume smaller amounts of these animal foods and still consume high amounts of anti-nutrient containing plant foods and still live long healthy lives.

So the main thing to take away from this thread is going to be that there are certain anti nutrients that definitely need to be avoided in large amounts and that there are various preparation methods that should be used to reduce the anti nutrient content in certain foods.

View attachment 1270152View attachment 1270153View attachment 1270154

TYPES OF ANTINUTRIENTS
1) Glucosinolates + Goitrogens family
2) Lectins
3) Glycoalkaloids
4) Flavonoids
5) Glutamates
6) Gluten
7) Phytic acid and oxalates.
8) Biogenic/vasoactive amines
9) Mycotoxin and aflatoxin
10) Others...

GLUCOSINOLATES + GOITROGENS

Glucosinolates is antinutrient which occur in cruciferous vegetables (Greens, salads) and the cruciferous vegetable family i think is originally from some sort of mustard seed and it's pretty much a bunch of modern vegetables that have all been created from an older one through genetical engineering (GMO) so it's kind of like unnatural to only be eating large amounts cruciferous vegetables and you can actually like google and look up people getting Goiter from consuming too much kale or eating too many cruciferous vegetables.

View attachment 1269070

These have shown free radical damage in animal studies, and in order to reduce the glucosinolate and alloy content, you have to boil the vegetable and most people consume vegetables either lightly cooked or raw salt. The levels of these other substances that are produced by glucosinolates are generally not inhibited by cooking because they're just not cooked long enough.

- Isothiocyanates stimulate detoxification enzymes, inflammatory response, they interfere with DNA segregation resulting in cell death, they inhibit iodine uptake which can kind of be countered with a higher iodine intake, but they also inhibit thyroid hormone and that can't be countered by anything. Consuming more iodine does not change that.
- Indoles inhibit ATP energy metabolism as well as estrogen metabolism - Night trials; Stimulate detoxification enzymes (same inflammatory reaction) and they actually cause cyanide related toxicity which results in reduced appetite and food intake, impaired kidney function, decreased energy production, more blood clotting as well as an increased liver weight, and can actually be obtained from cooked brussel sprouts or large amounts of certain cruciferous vegetables.

So definitely a bunch of negative things that can be had from consuming cruciferous vegetables and incredibly large amounts, especially if raw or lightly cooked.

LECTINS

Lectins (Grains, legumes, seeds) are a much bigger anti-nutrients nutrient that causes a lot of problems for people. Lectins-saponins and gluten are the main anti-nutrients associated with leaky gut and a lot of gut problems. Lectins in particular are contained in legumes grains, dairy (Because animal was feed a grain), and vegetable oils.

They damage the intestines because they're attracted to the sugar in the cell, and that pretty much causes cell damage and in some cases cell death. They commonly cause joint pain as well... Some people tolerate lectins better than others, but these can be reduced through traditional methods such as ferment or soaking.

- Saponins are very similar to lectins and that they damage the intestinal lining they also damaged red blood cells enzymes, and inhibit enzymes, thyroid function as well, and they have a foaming property - When saponins enter the body they foam up, and that's that's what part of what causes the cell damage. These are contained in soy, chickpeas, quinoa, asparagus, oats, onions, garlic, and tea. So consuming large amounts of improperly prepared oats, soy, quinoa, which is something vegans likely do, this can definitely contribute to some gut problems.

GLYCOALKALOIDS

Solanine and chaconine are actually two things that are viewed as beneficial in small amounts, but these inhibit the nerve synapse enzyme acetylcholinesterase, and they're found in large amounts in corn and potatoes. I haven't really seen too many negative things online about this because I don't think people consume large enough amounts of these foods raw.

- Solanine is the primary anti nutrient found in nightshades it inhibits the same nerve synapse enzyme that chaconine does, it disrupts cell membranes and can cause birth defects. It opens up the potassium channel of the mitochondria, decreasing membrane potential (what this essentially does is it increases the concentration of potassium in the cytoplasm resulting in cell damage or even cell death)

FLAVONOIDS

Isoflavones (Phytoestrogens) are the first anti-nutrient that we definitely need to be avoiding. These are found in soy, peanuts, chickpeas, fava beans, kudzu, alfalfa in most cases food that is modern man-made and wasn't really available to humans. Until really recently (Through GMO). The main concern is the phyto-estrogens in these foods which is associated with reduced fertility, cell death in embryos, early puberty in women, also irregular cycle.. And woman fed a soy formula had menstrual cramps, as well as longer periods. Isoflavones resulted in breast cells in male rats, and altered brain development.

View attachment 1270165

I want to blame isoflavones and soy formula for a lot of the problems that made me truecel. I think it's something that's pretty much a poison and alters our hormones our system and everything I don't really want to go too much into that but it's definitely something we need to be avoiding, the soy is poisonous maybe even feeding it to animals isn't something we should be doing.

- Lignans are phytoestrogens that occur in seeds grains beans and berries although you would think they might have similar effects to ISIL fly bones the amount of final estrogens that occur in foods like soy and peanuts eclipse lignans by like dozen, 200 folds in many many cases. So although lignin still might be a concern specifically in consuming large amounts of seeds grains and beans in more wild indigenous foods I wouldn't worry too much as they're usually not consumed in any significant amount especially during all seasons of the year.

GLUTAMATES

Glutamates isn't really that big of a topic but this is mostly focusing on the additive of msg (Monosodium glutamate), not the msg that naturally occurs in foods. The additive can be associated with asthma, headache, hives, angioedema (like swelling of the skin), just various skin like inflammation to psychiatric disorders and convulsions in some cases

But glutamates do occur naturally in foods the reason meat tastes good especially dry aged meat is because it has high levels of umami, so do foods like mushrooms and tomatoes. A natural msg is not necessarily a bad thing to consume but additive is definitely to be avoided.

GLUTEN

Gluten is a big one, gluten is an enzyme inhibitor and anything that inhibits enzymes impairs digestive function. If your body isn't producing enzymes to digest foods, what happens is the food kind of just ferment, and cysts in the stomach causes damage to cells. It promotes the growth of negative gut bacteria is associated with leaky gut, autoimmune disease, allergic reactions, cognitive problems, joint pain, headaches, fatigue, and poor memory.

I can personally vouch you know my father eats a lot of gluten and definitely has cognitive problems, and poor memory, as well as a lot of people I've noticed now, the gluten might be a big factor in that.

PHYTIC ACID AND OXALATES

Phytic acid and oxalates are the two big things that are spoken about in a negative light on a vegan or vegetarian diet, and these inhibit various minerals. Phytic acid being found in grains and legumes oxalates being found in legumes and greens. Oxalates are also in high amounts in coconuts, so although I've listed a lot of foods that these things are contained in, I've probably missed a few things but there really isn't a lot of information on anti nutrient content and if you try to look up phytic acid content of nuts the information is difficult to find. I know for sure macadamia nuts are lowered in phytic acid than a lot of other nuts but that doesn't mean that they're low in oxalates.

Phytic acid primarily inhibits phosphorus, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc, and manganese. In regards to percentages you know phosphorus and calcium can be up to 80% and magnesium 40%, so not only is phytic acid inhibiting these minerals oxalates also overlap for things like calcium, and magnesium. So in a lot of cases between the phytic acid inhibiting mineral absorption and oxalates binding to minerals, a lot of vegans and vegetarians are getting negligible amounts of minerals in their diet. In the case of phytic acid, vitamin A and vitamin C can help counteract it but vegan and vegetarian diets are low in the animal form of retinoic acid vitamin A (animal form), that's why this is a problem in large amounts in diets without animal foods. They also inhibit digestive enzymes (amylase, trypsin, and pepsin) so not only is your starch digestion inhibited so is your protein digestion.

BIOGENIC/VASOACTIVE AMINES

Biogenic/vasoactive amines are pretty much "histamines in plant foods", and these occur from fermentation, improper storage or decay and rotting. This can have heart rate problems, skin flushing, headaches. Scombroid poisoning is an example of a high histamine levels in fish, and that that's from improper storage of fish. So this isn't necessarily specific to plant foods but it can occur in plant foods as well.

MYCOTOXIN and ALFATOXIN

Mycotoxin and aflatoxin are from fungus, and this is specifically from food handling and storage. Coffee and chocolate are examples of two foods that I don't believe would not ever not have high amounts of these - So if there's one reason to not consume coffee or chocolate it might just be because of the mycotoxin and the aflatoxin, whether or not different types of mold or problematic or not.. it's safe to say that both coffee and chocolate are very high in phytic acid, they're foods that are very high in oxalates very high in anti-nutrients in general especially these biogenic/vasoactive amines. In addition to the mycotoxins, it's hard to justify consuming either of those foods.

OTHERS

- The salicylates are found in plants and spices, and although there's been negative associations with them there is sparse evidence just something I wanted to throw out there for this thread. And these are anti nutrients that can have drastic effects on some people but aren't really talked about a lot.

- Alpha amylase inhibitors are found in grains flours, and breads. These caused pancreatic problems in animal models and could very likely be a reason that a lot of people are getting pancreatic cancer now from just a high grain diet.

- Protease inhibitors found in legumes, greens, nuts, and grains impaired protein and peptide digestion. Could be a reason why a lot of vegans need to consume protein powders, to not be deficient in protein and also probably why a lot of vegans have naturally lower muscle mass if they're not taking steroids.

- Tannins can be enzyme inhibitors, cause protein deficiency, gastrointestinal distress.

- Trypsin inhibitors mainly associated with mineral deficiencies in children and are containing grain products.

- Sulfites you know cider wine dried fruit tend to be added. Several reports of reactions to sulfates, it's definitely problematic for some people.

- Benzoates which are added to sodas, jams, sweets, pickles... certain preserved foods. It's an antimicrobial that can cause hives, asthma, and just various skin problems.

WHAT CAN YOU DO + TLDR

- The main two things to keep in mind are we absolutely should be avoiding are isoflavones and mycotoxins. Various other anti nutrients can be reduced with soaking, sprouting, various, cooking, and fermentation methods.. but I think the important thing as I said earlier is that your diet has a base amount of fat soluble vitamins, and if you do choose to include a plant food try to buy a high-quality indigenous natural version of that food. Don't go to the supermarket and buy a 50-pound bag of white rice, go by the local Minnesota wild rice that cost like ten dollars for a half a pound bag you know.

View attachment 1270168

These foods are super expensive if you want to buy high quality plant foods that's why I tend to stick primarily to a mostly animal diet, it's simply that these wild plant foods are just too expensive and too difficult to obtain.

🌿
THX FOR READING!

Tagging nutrition enthusiasts
@Marsiere214 @Acnno @xefo @Kingkellz @AcneScars @kjsbdfiusdf @john2 @realklay11 @moonblunt @BalkanPig @pizza @ManletEater @Bitch @CokoMleko @Giourdani @RAITEIII @54UD4D3 @Dr Shekelberg @brbbrah @Chad1212 @Daw @Ethnicope @kvtthroat @RoundHouse @HeavenAdmιn @JL~

Cope. It's all about genes. Having a shit genetic make-up leads to this not eating bad food

Technically speaking organs and lean meats with little animal fats would be the healthiest to live by, also best for agemaxing, but its a very hard lifestyle

Potatoes Technically are aight, they aren't that bad
Potatoes are very very toxic. Would go into detail but I just cba

• JFL
Potatoes are very very toxic. Would go into detail but I just cba
Sure but to get all micronutrients from fruit you're getting a shit ton of fructose, not sure how good that is

Are canned beans considered "soaked" since they are canned in water?

OP you are God damn fucking right about the Lcetins, i legit got Ulcerative Colitis for falling for the fiber carbs meme and eating lots of lentils and oats, one month after doing this i got Ulcerative Colitis. I hate those vegan cunts with passion not because of me getting this, but because they would legit deny that Legumes and oats are super bad for your intestines. Fucking cunts, my grandparents eat primarily animals based diet and they are pushing 80 and my grandfather has ZERP illnesses, his heart and all other organs are in great function. Guy smokes for 50 years too
is he bald? wondering if nicotine can trigger hair loss through raising dht. Ya I know purely anecdotal but still feel compelled to ask.

is he bald? wondering if nicotine can trigger hair loss through raising dht. Ya I know purely anecdotal but still feel compelled to ask.
Yeah he is a baldy jfl

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
🌿

Anti-nutrients are negative substances found in plant foods that impair human metabolic function. They can inhibit digestive enzymes reduce mineral absorption as well as vitamin absorption.

View attachment 1269032View attachment 1269033View attachment 1269034

By looking at indigenous groups or traditional cultures and what they ate, it can tell us that the main thing that we need to know is that traditional groups consumed a minimum of 65% of their calories from animal foods. They got a large amount of bio-available vitamins and minerals from these animal foods. The difference between a group of peoples that consumed 65% of their calories from animal foods and 85% of the calories from animal foods or even 95 percent in some cases was physical impressiveness (Height, anthropometry, etc..);
View attachment 1269048View attachment 1269051

The more animal foods in the diet the taller the person was and you know generally better hunting skills were associated with that fact.

If you hear stories about the
1) Mongols were big and strong.
2) he Roman soldiers invaded Germany they said the Germans were tall and strong.
3) Native Americans the newcomers to America spoke about how they could chase down bison on foot...

Interesting stories about the physical impressiveness of these indigenous groups. not being said yes there are blue zones now such as Sardinians that consume smaller amounts of these animal foods and still consume high amounts of anti-nutrient containing plant foods and still live long healthy lives.

So the main thing to take away from this thread is going to be that there are certain anti nutrients that definitely need to be avoided in large amounts and that there are various preparation methods that should be used to reduce the anti nutrient content in certain foods.

View attachment 1270152View attachment 1270153View attachment 1270154

TYPES OF ANTINUTRIENTS
1) Glucosinolates + Goitrogens family
2) Lectins
3) Glycoalkaloids
4) Flavonoids
5) Glutamates
6) Gluten
7) Phytic acid and oxalates.
8) Biogenic/vasoactive amines
9) Mycotoxin and aflatoxin
10) Others...

GLUCOSINOLATES + GOITROGENS

Glucosinolates is antinutrient which occur in cruciferous vegetables (Greens, salads) and the cruciferous vegetable family i think is originally from some sort of mustard seed and it's pretty much a bunch of modern vegetables that have all been created from an older one through genetical engineering (GMO) so it's kind of like unnatural to only be eating large amounts cruciferous vegetables and you can actually like google and look up people getting Goiter from consuming too much kale or eating too many cruciferous vegetables.

View attachment 1269070

These have shown free radical damage in animal studies, and in order to reduce the glucosinolate and alloy content, you have to boil the vegetable and most people consume vegetables either lightly cooked or raw salt. The levels of these other substances that are produced by glucosinolates are generally not inhibited by cooking because they're just not cooked long enough.

- Isothiocyanates stimulate detoxification enzymes, inflammatory response, they interfere with DNA segregation resulting in cell death, they inhibit iodine uptake which can kind of be countered with a higher iodine intake, but they also inhibit thyroid hormone and that can't be countered by anything. Consuming more iodine does not change that.
- Indoles inhibit ATP energy metabolism as well as estrogen metabolism - Night trials; Stimulate detoxification enzymes (same inflammatory reaction) and they actually cause cyanide related toxicity which results in reduced appetite and food intake, impaired kidney function, decreased energy production, more blood clotting as well as an increased liver weight, and can actually be obtained from cooked brussel sprouts or large amounts of certain cruciferous vegetables.

So definitely a bunch of negative things that can be had from consuming cruciferous vegetables and incredibly large amounts, especially if raw or lightly cooked.

LECTINS

Lectins (Grains, legumes, seeds) are a much bigger anti-nutrients nutrient that causes a lot of problems for people. Lectins-saponins and gluten are the main anti-nutrients associated with leaky gut and a lot of gut problems. Lectins in particular are contained in legumes grains, dairy (Because animal was feed a grain), and vegetable oils.

They damage the intestines because they're attracted to the sugar in the cell, and that pretty much causes cell damage and in some cases cell death. They commonly cause joint pain as well... Some people tolerate lectins better than others, but these can be reduced through traditional methods such as ferment or soaking.

- Saponins are very similar to lectins and that they damage the intestinal lining they also damaged red blood cells enzymes, and inhibit enzymes, thyroid function as well, and they have a foaming property - When saponins enter the body they foam up, and that's that's what part of what causes the cell damage. These are contained in soy, chickpeas, quinoa, asparagus, oats, onions, garlic, and tea. So consuming large amounts of improperly prepared oats, soy, quinoa, which is something vegans likely do, this can definitely contribute to some gut problems.

GLYCOALKALOIDS

Solanine and chaconine are actually two things that are viewed as beneficial in small amounts, but these inhibit the nerve synapse enzyme acetylcholinesterase, and they're found in large amounts in corn and potatoes. I haven't really seen too many negative things online about this because I don't think people consume large enough amounts of these foods raw.

- Solanine is the primary anti nutrient found in nightshades it inhibits the same nerve synapse enzyme that chaconine does, it disrupts cell membranes and can cause birth defects. It opens up the potassium channel of the mitochondria, decreasing membrane potential (what this essentially does is it increases the concentration of potassium in the cytoplasm resulting in cell damage or even cell death)

FLAVONOIDS

Isoflavones (Phytoestrogens) are the first anti-nutrient that we definitely need to be avoiding. These are found in soy, peanuts, chickpeas, fava beans, kudzu, alfalfa in most cases food that is modern man-made and wasn't really available to humans. Until really recently (Through GMO). The main concern is the phyto-estrogens in these foods which is associated with reduced fertility, cell death in embryos, early puberty in women, also irregular cycle.. And woman fed a soy formula had menstrual cramps, as well as longer periods. Isoflavones resulted in breast cells in male rats, and altered brain development.

View attachment 1270165

I want to blame isoflavones and soy formula for a lot of the problems that made me truecel. I think it's something that's pretty much a poison and alters our hormones our system and everything I don't really want to go too much into that but it's definitely something we need to be avoiding, the soy is poisonous maybe even feeding it to animals isn't something we should be doing.

- Lignans are phytoestrogens that occur in seeds grains beans and berries although you would think they might have similar effects to ISIL fly bones the amount of final estrogens that occur in foods like soy and peanuts eclipse lignans by like dozen, 200 folds in many many cases. So although lignin still might be a concern specifically in consuming large amounts of seeds grains and beans in more wild indigenous foods I wouldn't worry too much as they're usually not consumed in any significant amount especially during all seasons of the year.

GLUTAMATES

Glutamates isn't really that big of a topic but this is mostly focusing on the additive of msg (Monosodium glutamate), not the msg that naturally occurs in foods. The additive can be associated with asthma, headache, hives, angioedema (like swelling of the skin), just various skin like inflammation to psychiatric disorders and convulsions in some cases

But glutamates do occur naturally in foods the reason meat tastes good especially dry aged meat is because it has high levels of umami, so do foods like mushrooms and tomatoes. A natural msg is not necessarily a bad thing to consume but additive is definitely to be avoided.

GLUTEN

Gluten is a big one, gluten is an enzyme inhibitor and anything that inhibits enzymes impairs digestive function. If your body isn't producing enzymes to digest foods, what happens is the food kind of just ferment, and cysts in the stomach causes damage to cells. It promotes the growth of negative gut bacteria is associated with leaky gut, autoimmune disease, allergic reactions, cognitive problems, joint pain, headaches, fatigue, and poor memory.

I can personally vouch you know my father eats a lot of gluten and definitely has cognitive problems, and poor memory, as well as a lot of people I've noticed now, the gluten might be a big factor in that.

PHYTIC ACID AND OXALATES

Phytic acid and oxalates are the two big things that are spoken about in a negative light on a vegan or vegetarian diet, and these inhibit various minerals. Phytic acid being found in grains and legumes oxalates being found in legumes and greens. Oxalates are also in high amounts in coconuts, so although I've listed a lot of foods that these things are contained in, I've probably missed a few things but there really isn't a lot of information on anti nutrient content and if you try to look up phytic acid content of nuts the information is difficult to find. I know for sure macadamia nuts are lowered in phytic acid than a lot of other nuts but that doesn't mean that they're low in oxalates.

Phytic acid primarily inhibits phosphorus, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc, and manganese. In regards to percentages you know phosphorus and calcium can be up to 80% and magnesium 40%, so not only is phytic acid inhibiting these minerals oxalates also overlap for things like calcium, and magnesium. So in a lot of cases between the phytic acid inhibiting mineral absorption and oxalates binding to minerals, a lot of vegans and vegetarians are getting negligible amounts of minerals in their diet. In the case of phytic acid, vitamin A and vitamin C can help counteract it but vegan and vegetarian diets are low in the animal form of retinoic acid vitamin A (animal form), that's why this is a problem in large amounts in diets without animal foods. They also inhibit digestive enzymes (amylase, trypsin, and pepsin) so not only is your starch digestion inhibited so is your protein digestion.

BIOGENIC/VASOACTIVE AMINES

Biogenic/vasoactive amines are pretty much "histamines in plant foods", and these occur from fermentation, improper storage or decay and rotting. This can have heart rate problems, skin flushing, headaches. Scombroid poisoning is an example of a high histamine levels in fish, and that that's from improper storage of fish. So this isn't necessarily specific to plant foods but it can occur in plant foods as well.

MYCOTOXIN and ALFATOXIN

Mycotoxin and aflatoxin are from fungus, and this is specifically from food handling and storage. Coffee and chocolate are examples of two foods that I don't believe would not ever not have high amounts of these - So if there's one reason to not consume coffee or chocolate it might just be because of the mycotoxin and the aflatoxin, whether or not different types of mold or problematic or not.. it's safe to say that both coffee and chocolate are very high in phytic acid, they're foods that are very high in oxalates very high in anti-nutrients in general especially these biogenic/vasoactive amines. In addition to the mycotoxins, it's hard to justify consuming either of those foods.

OTHERS

- The salicylates are found in plants and spices, and although there's been negative associations with them there is sparse evidence just something I wanted to throw out there for this thread. And these are anti nutrients that can have drastic effects on some people but aren't really talked about a lot.

- Alpha amylase inhibitors are found in grains flours, and breads. These caused pancreatic problems in animal models and could very likely be a reason that a lot of people are getting pancreatic cancer now from just a high grain diet.

- Protease inhibitors found in legumes, greens, nuts, and grains impaired protein and peptide digestion. Could be a reason why a lot of vegans need to consume protein powders, to not be deficient in protein and also probably why a lot of vegans have naturally lower muscle mass if they're not taking steroids.

- Tannins can be enzyme inhibitors, cause protein deficiency, gastrointestinal distress.

- Trypsin inhibitors mainly associated with mineral deficiencies in children and are containing grain products.

- Sulfites you know cider wine dried fruit tend to be added. Several reports of reactions to sulfates, it's definitely problematic for some people.

- Benzoates which are added to sodas, jams, sweets, pickles... certain preserved foods. It's an antimicrobial that can cause hives, asthma, and just various skin problems.

WHAT CAN YOU DO + TLDR

- The main two things to keep in mind are we absolutely should be avoiding are isoflavones and mycotoxins. Various other anti nutrients can be reduced with soaking, sprouting, various, cooking, and fermentation methods.. but I think the important thing as I said earlier is that your diet has a base amount of fat soluble vitamins, and if you do choose to include a plant food try to buy a high-quality indigenous natural version of that food. Don't go to the supermarket and buy a 50-pound bag of white rice, go by the local Minnesota wild rice that cost like ten dollars for a half a pound bag you know.

View attachment 1270168

These foods are super expensive if you want to buy high quality plant foods that's why I tend to stick primarily to a mostly animal diet, it's simply that these wild plant foods are just too expensive and too difficult to obtain.

🌿
THX FOR READING!

Tagging nutrition enthusiasts
@Marsiere214 @Acnno @xefo @Kingkellz @AcneScars @kjsbdfiusdf @john2 @realklay11 @moonblunt @BalkanPig @pizza @ManletEater @Bitch @CokoMleko @Giourdani @RAITEIII @54UD4D3 @Dr Shekelberg @brbbrah @Chad1212 @Daw @Ethnicope @kvtthroat @RoundHouse @HeavenAdmιn @JL~

Tell me how can i love in a meat diet when all of The cucked world is banning meat and going vegan look what they did at Volkswagen lmao they want to cuck The human race

Also in USA The goverment is killing pigs and starting wildfires in forests so they dont want you to hunt
Inb4 FAKE NEWS MR BIDEN IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER HE LOVED US CLIMATE GRETA VEEEEGAAAANNNNN AND COVID OUR ARE BIGGEST BUILD BACK BETTER STRATEGIES

Some are worse than others but they also have positives good luck without vitamin c and e lmfao your body build a tolerance to them aswell

Tell me how can i love in a meat diet when all of The cucked world is banning meat and going vegan look what they did at Volkswagen lmao they want to cuck The human race

Also in USA The goverment is killing pigs and starting wildfires in forests so they dont want you to hunt
Inb4 FAKE NEWS MR BIDEN IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER HE LOVED US CLIMATE GRETA VEEEEGAAAANNNNN AND COVID OUR ARE BIGGEST BUILD BACK BETTER STRATEGIES
Give me reacts

carnivore diet decreases total T levels

carbs are needed

how does carnivore diet decrease t levels?
Low carbs or no carbs in diet decreases t levels

carbs are needed for test production

Does anyone have a link to the study which showed that PUFA consumption caused over 20 times more oxidative stress/ageing to cells than sugar consumption? @ChristianChad @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
As explained before I don't promote a vegan diet I promote an alkaline/high vibrational frequency diet. If one consumes those foods they will not be tired as fuck. When I consumed heavy amounts of meat and dairy my body was sick at least 3-5 times a year, low energy and terrible acne. Now I have no acne, I haven't been sick for over a decade and my energy levels are drastically higher. Now that's just me but I've helped heal 5 people this year from their cancer by switching them onto this lifestyle and they've stuck with it even after healing the cancer. They had nothing left to lose because the radiation treatment was a death sentence for them as they were all over 60 years of age and wanted to try the natural way so I personally helped them

LOL so a lady who ate a salad became tired. There's a ton of information missing. What was in the salad? Did she have high sugary dressings on the salad. This is far from evidence of disproving the diet I reccommend that's biologically designed for human consumption.

I don't consume potatoes because they're not alkaline. I consume only the variations of sweet potatoes. Broccoli could just be a prefference thing for you as they aren't really great tasting unless they're steammed.

Humans have mutated literally nearly everything on this earth. JHow do you think our modern chickens cows and pigs came into existence? Those creatures shouldn't even exist and nature without us but that's what we do.
't
Hey man i see u have high iq, so what do u recommend to eat, because this post is about anti- nutrients from plants and meat/eggs raise cholesterol and increase cvd risk. I think balance is key but what is balance? In this case what should be maximized and minimized? etc. etc. maybe write a guide and if u already have then @ me. thanks G

i dunno man seems kinda autistic to stop eating vegetables
i just eat lots of fish and potatoes
other vegetables when i have them
life is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
Hey man i see u have high iq, so what do u recommend to eat, because this post is about anti- nutrients from plants and meat/eggs raise cholesterol and increase cvd risk. I think balance is key but what is balance? In this case what should be maximized and minimized? etc. etc. maybe write a guide and if u already have then @ me. thanks G
When you're younger a meat and dairy diet is definitely more conducive to growth and strength but when you're older a strictly plant based diet will be much better for your body in terms of cardiovascular health and lowering inflammation.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Hirekdr, Deleted member 18479 and 1 other person
wait you are chintuck?!!?!?! i was like where the fuck is chintuck one of the best writers thanks for this thread bro since i started watching everything i eat in my diet this thread is amazing.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
what is your opinion about pure cacao powder, i want to dose like 15 grams a day in my shake for the anti inflamatory benefits but they contain alot Oxalates guess 15 grams doesnt hurt

but thx bro this is exactly what i wanted to search <3 you were posting the real shit and alot of guys didnt even listen, you dropped this 👑

what is your opinion about pure cacao powder, i want to dose like 15 grams a day in my shake for the anti inflamatory benefits but they contain alot Oxalates guess 15 grams doesnt hurt
Raw meat and blood

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Moggable and Lars
this is golden information I have read every single word (y)

fruits and vegetables should be eaten IN MODERATION less than 10% of your diet should be plant based but 90% of your diet should consist of meats and dairy, INCLUDING organ meats

• +1
Reactions: Lars

fruits and vegetables should be eaten IN MODERATION less than 10% of your diet should be plant based but 90% of your diet should consist of meats and dairy, INCLUDING organ meats
and make sure you are supplementing with any vitamins you are deficient in

so if your deficient in vitamin A because your not getting enough vitamin A through your diet then you need to supplement vitamin A or you can just take a regular multi vitamin to make sure your not deficient in anything

fruits are good mostly only some suck

Vegetables simply should not be eaten

• +1
and make sure you are supplementing with any vitamins you are deficient in

so if your deficient in vitamin A because your not getting enough vitamin A through your diet then you need to supplement vitamin A or you can just take a regular multi vitamin to make sure your not deficient in anything
Supplements don't work and you don't need them if you're eating your natural diet

• +1
Supplements don't work and you don't need them if you're eating your natural diet
bullshit suppliment the vitamins and minerals you need to take