Antidepressants are fucking my looksmaxxing capabilities.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
I am extremely high inhib and can't function as a normal person,so I take antis to cope but they are fucking my mind up,I haven't been gymceling in the last 20 days And my diet has consisted of coke and lollies,

And my acne has blown up due to diet stress and sleep.

I just want to go hard out and looksmaxx everything humanely possible but at the same time fuck it and just ldarmaxx.

And summer is coming up so I can't even hoodie/long pantsmaxx to hide from the normie scum.

chin implant

Why on earth would you take antidepressants?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Why on earth would you take antidepressants?
I needed them to start going gym,leaving home and start trying to looksmaxx,even going to dr to get prescription for them was extremely difficult,I was legit 0/10 now I'm 3/10 and mog everyone.

I needed them to start going gym,leaving home and start trying to looksmaxx,even going to dr to get prescription for them was extremely difficult,I was legit 0/10 now I'm 3/10 and mog everyone.
Most of the time depression is caused by fucked hormones. Antidepressants fuck up your hormones further.

Over for depressedcels
Tumblr lq9nmrSOLV1r222zvo1 500

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Never_Began and RichardSpencel
try vyvanse

try sport and medication

im ded srs

Jfl normie scum:feelskek:

Happy11

I medicate with waifus, I tried jew pills when I was flipping out as a very confused teen. Went through one bottle a few times to set me straight and stopped taking.

Been on anime treatment program for awhile now and help me more than any pill, anything else tbh. Much happier.

And my diet has consisted of coke and lollies

Switch to lolis (anime).

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel