any fellow legit psychopaths here?

Enlil

Enlil

murder
no larpers allowed in this thread. larpers will be reported.

legit psycho bros, howdy? do you strugle in life satisfying your urges? how do you cope? feel free to share what you do :)

for me, I've been diagnosed with that shit since i was 14, i do strugle alot fulfilling my thoughts and urges, i play chess to distract myself as cope, i killed and tortured a little cat day ago (smashed her head up the roof she kinda had a heart attack, bled, and shaked then i took it and throw it in a trash, then got big rocks and smashed the head)
if only you knew how pure and amazing of a moment it was

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 8869, Coco and 13 others
I knew it you're a psycho

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, ldar = cope and Deleted member 2969
fbi squad checkin in

• +1
Reactions: Hades, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
I hope you die a slow and painful death.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 4563, Lorsss and 15 others
Im perfectly normal

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby
Not vegan but you support torture as well so stop getting your panties in a twist
He tortures innocent animals though and not even for food but for the fun of it.

Fuck him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 3702, Hades and 15 others
People like you disgust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 756, Zygos4Life and 5 others
He tortures innocent animals though and not even for food but for the fun of it.

Fuck him.
He's probably larping as a psychopath because he thinks it's cool. Psychopaths don't label themselves as psychos.

• +1
Reactions: gietol, Mongrelcel, Coco and 14 others
It's people like you that do fucked up shit and say "oh it's because I'm a psychopath, I was diagnosed with this when I was 14, I can't control it", it's stupid as fuck

• +1
Reactions: gietol, Deleted member 6997, Coco and 9 others
source.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's people like you that do fucked up shit and say "oh it's because I'm a psychopath, I was diagnosed with this when I was 14, I can't control it", it's stupid as fuck
Idk man. That’s pretty fucked up shit. He probably wants us talking about it tho lol

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
op please rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2933
Reminds me of Key21 ...

:D:D:D

reddit tier thread

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2810, Ruby and 1 other person
He's probably larping as a psychopath because he thinks it's cool. Psychopaths don't label themselves as psychos.
I hope he is larping.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
People like you disgust me
yes man but you know what's fun? that we are on the top chain, you are the weak sheeps. better pray not fall in our kind' hands ;^) would be a long FUN journey of pain to you, sheep

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2933
wannabe phychopath

• +1
Reactions: gietol, Deleted member 2810, tylerhunter97 and 6 others
yes man but you know what's fun? that we are on the top chain, you are the weak sheeps. better pray not fall in our kind' hands ;^) would be a long FUN journey of pain to you, sheep
You just sound crindgy af bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Yeah no. You just sound like an edgy teen. I hope you see this in 5 years and are embarrassed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Patrick Bateman would laugh in your face

Yeah no. You just sound like an edgy teen. I hope you see this in 5 years and are embarrassed.
do you ever leave your mom's basement bro? real life is tough shit once you grow up you'll realise that. maybe it was bad idea to make such realistic thread in an inceldom based snowflakers site but whatever, just know that it's something we have no control of, do you think i enjoy doing what i do? yes maybe but i still sometimes get flashbacks of my victims and stare at the far vacuum. i like you bro that's why i replied to you and gudru among these subhumans

do you ever leave your mom's basement bro? real life is tough shit once you grow up you'll realise that. maybe it was bad idea to make such realistic thread in an inceldom based snowflakers site but whatever, just know that it's something we have no control of, do you think i enjoy doing what i do? yes maybe but i still sometimes get flashbacks of my victims and stare at the far vacuum. i like you bro that's why i replied to you and gudru among these subhumans
Yeah you’re definitely off. You sound like you just watched the Joker movie and got some inspo. I’ve been your face, mentalcel, no doubt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 685
Cringe alert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 2846
Mafia, if you’re reading this, here is someone you should actually dox.

• JFL
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
Mafia, if you’re reading this, here is someone you should actually dox.
your IQ is really on the negative scale isn't it? do you think our kind would give a single fuck about some edgy teen online tweks? top kek get fucked nigger imma get a new doge next week btw ^)))

Fuck him.
I think he's bullshitting but if It's true then it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
your IQ is really on the negative scale isn't it? do you think our kind would give a single fuck about some edgy teen online tweks? top kek get fucked negro imma get a new doge next week btw ^)))
You're a degenerate, stop acting as if you are superior to any other person.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2581, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
I think he's bullshitting but if It's true then it is what it is.
Sorry that I went all unprofessional and shit for a moment but yeah, let’s hope so, man.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Sorry that I went all unprofessional and shit for a moment but yeah, let’s hope so, man.
He watched Joker and decided to larp in his image.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 2810, Petsmart and 4 others
project your shit more on online people. its makes you pathetic
Sure, buddy. You're not a psychopath since they don't label themselves as ones on online forums.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
says who?
We are all psychos here dude. We just don’t say it but everyone one here is. You didn’t get the group PM, did you?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and SikKunt
not edgy enough to call myself a psychopath but i probably have some sociopathic tendencies, but i don't usually tell people that i can't feel empathy or care about others wellbeing or whatever

never saw the point of senseless violence and hurting small animals, though, i don't need to prove how badass i am by hurting something that can't fight back, worst i've ever done is manipulate people to get what i want and shoplift out of boredom, so i'm hardly what everyone thinks of when you use that word

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, SikKunt, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
no larpers allowed in this thread. larpers will be reported.

legit psycho bros, howdy? do you strugle in life satisfying your urges? how do you cope? feel free to share what you do :)

for me, I've been diagnosed with that shit since i was 14, i do strugle alot fulfilling my thoughts and urges, i play chess to distract myself as cope, i killed and tortured a little cat day ago (smashed her head up the roof she kinda had a heart attack, bled, and shaked then i took it and throw it in a trash, then got big rocks and smashed the head)
if only you knew how pure and amazing of a moment it was
Torturing smoll animals isn't psycho tier, its just small dick energy.

Torturing smoll animals isn't psycho tier, its just small dick energy.
i just share last thing i did. no need to spread muscles online and share old big shit retard. check my IQ theory thread, you're a living proof it's true theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
i just share last thing i did. no need to spread muscles online and share old big shit retard. check my IQ theory thread, you're a living proof it's true theory
You seem upset, did i triggered you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imuglymomadmitit and Deleted member 2581
I don’t support violence but I mean, I don’t understand why OP would choose to torture innocent animals when there are plenty attention seeking foids living in this world.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Zygos4Life and SikKunt
You seem upset, did i triggered you?
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where your kind is at any given time. Just know you count on me to be there to bring your pathetic fucking lives to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many times scream and beg for me to stop as after fucking you I rip every testical off you repulsive body, and I'll then proceed to fuck every hole you have afterwards you fucking garbage. Years later i’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population you

I don’t support violence but I mean, I don’t understand why OP would choose to torture innocent animals when there are plenty attention seeking foids living in this world.
Don't give him attention, he's obviously lying and trying to act badass/cool or scary.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back