Any idea if anyone in Italy, especially Ramieri does buccal removal, and what’d the cost be? Also if anyone’s got his results?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Title basically

Pagnoni

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
ez procedure

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
That's a low effort, almost zero recovery procedure which takes about 30 minutes. You don't need to travel abroad to renowned surgeons to get buccal fat removed.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, LebenistneHure and Prince88
I wouldn't touch that fat

I wouldn't touch that fat
I think its individual.. I have recession above the lefort1 cut line, and because of that it looks like I got fat, low hanging cheeks. I’ll do this in combination with custom implants from the same surgeon I go to. Unless they could reposition this fat back to where its supposed to be idk

I think its individual.. I have recession above the lefort1 cut line, and because of that it looks like I got fat, low hanging cheeks. I’ll do this in combination with custom implants from the same surgeon I go to. Unless they could reposition this fat back to where its supposed to be idk
do it if you have enough bone to support your soft tissue

Honestly I feel any surgeon can perform it. Takes like thirty minutes max. I’ve seen med spas do it for like 1k so at that rate just stay local