any low inhib acne scarcel tried verteporfin?

P

piec

Silver

When tension was applied to wounds in a mouse model, there was an increase in EN-1 expression, resulting in a thicker wound (69). The application of a drug, verteporfin (principally used to treat age-related macular degeneration) to the same wounds, did not only reduce scarring, but regenerated the skin (complete with appendages such as hair follicles and sebaceous glands not present in scars) (69).

if i still had active acne i would inject this shit as we speak, but my last major outbreak was about 2 months ago and im wondering if it still has a chance to get any results? maybe i can still get something out of it by combining it with laser?

@AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: aerty
different type of scars so wouldn’t work

i can tell just by looking

• +1
Reactions: piec and iabsolvejordan
What would happend if i do that in me hair , will it regrow?

No clinic will do that injection for you , you need to do it for yourself

Thaats is a problem

do you have to inject it one time after microneedling the scar? and u have to inject it exactly over it?

do you have to inject it one time after microneedling the scar? and u have to inject it exactly over it?
in the pig trials (which were succesfull) it was injected into the base of the wound. but some guy that used it was succesfull with intradermal injections around the wound too, which i suppose would be appropriate for microneedling.

• +1
Reactions: aerty
in the pig trials (which were succesfull) it was injected into the base of the wound. but some guy that used it was succesfull with intradermal injections around the wound too, which i suppose would be appropriate for microneedling.
once i turn 18 im gonna test it with microneedling.

• +1
Reactions: piec