Any NYCcels GTFIH

D

Deleted member 32410

Not even on some doxx shit, but I’m considering moving to NYC at 22 years old after uni. The threads on here vary between either it’s the easiest big city to get a good dating life or that it’s the most brutal cuz of the notoriety and celebs, huge concentration of moggers models bankers etc

Honestly both make sense, any knowledge?

Way more single women move to NYC than single men. Still competitive, it’s not like geomaxxing, but it’s a good place to date.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 32410
Way more single women move to NYC than single men. Still competitive, it’s not like geomaxxing, but it’s a good place to date.
What’s the minimum requirments for slaying or pulling though? What’s the catch?

Im im LA and here they honestly hate non chadlite WASPs/non statusmaxxed BBC. Everyone else is fighting for second

What’s the minimum requirments for slaying or pulling though? What’s the catch?

Im im LA and here they honestly hate non chadlite WASPs/non statusmaxxed BBC. Everyone else is fighting for second
It’s diverse, most demographics can find a niche if attractive, I’d recommend being at least an upper HTN, but that’s anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 32410
too many basement dwellers on here to give an answer. fuck y'all, when it comes to actually helping a nigga out y'all dont got shit.

big city more pussy more competition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
depends what part of the city you move into. easiest slays are dominican/asian girls, the uptown white girls and tourists are a bit tougher.

• +1
Reactions: Sick, RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 32410
Not even on some doxx shit, but I’m considering moving to NYC at 22 years old after uni. The threads on here vary between either it’s the easiest big city to get a good dating life or that it’s the most brutal cuz of the notoriety and celebs, huge concentration of moggers models bankers etc

Bew

u gonna be broke if u move there

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
depends what part of the city you move into. easiest slays are dominican/asian girls, the uptown white girls and tourists are a bit tougher.
I’m gonna be working a corporate tech company like job maybe near Hudson yards type shit. I’m not WASP either tho, so I feel like in that area at that income level all the chicks go for the top tier American psycho Wall Street mfs. Is it over then?

if I’m htn but I’m olive skin, still fair skin, but not white, its p much over for NYC life for me?

Last edited:
I’m gonna be working a corporate tech company like job maybe near Hudson yards type shit. I’m not WASP either tho, so I feel like in that area at that income level all the chicks go for the top tier American psycho Wall Street mfs. Is it over then?

if I’m htn but I’m olive skin, still fair skin, but not white, its p much over for NYC life for me?
Date down or date younger girls then. If you're tall and htn facially it's guaranteed

Date down or date younger girls then. If you're tall and htn facially it's guaranteed
I’m only 5’10 -5’11 in shoes, but I heard that’s not too short in nyc

Here! I get treated like shit at school for my face and I get looks all the time walking down the street. Some girls even said “ugh” when walking by them like they didn’t wanna be near me, New York is shit

• So Sad
Here! I get treated like shit at school for my face and I get looks all the time walking down the street. Some girls even said “ugh” when walking by them like they didn’t wanna be near me, New York is shit
What neighborhood and what’s ur stats looks height race etc?

What neighborhood and what’s ur stats looks height race etc?
I live in the Upper East Side of Manhattan

I’m a virgin and never had a girlfriend.

Haven’t really had direct conversations/friends with girls unless a teacher or old lady since 8th grade year, I’m a senior now.

6’3, 10% body fat I think

Somali/Sudanian

• So Sad
I live in the Upper East Side of Manhattan

I’m a virgin and never had a girlfriend.

Haven’t really had direct conversations/friends with girls unless a teacher or old lady since sophmore year, I’m a senior now.

6’3, 10% body fat I think

Somali/Sudanian
Bro what run bbc game. Ur tall enough so ur not like a uncanny short East African anyways

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
And foids complain they can't get commitment in nyc

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 32410

Ethnicity is what