Any UKcels wanna meet up and go clubbing so we dont rot for 1 weekend and we could just sit there and observe the blackpills and laugh at sub5s

Bro i’m gonna force you to approach
i have done many approaches in clubs in the past without lifts and get BRUTALLY rejected. But I have looksmaxxed a lot and will be lifts frauding now so maybe it wont be as bad. but my confidence is still ruined from last times

i have done many approaches in clubs in the past without lifts and get BRUTALLY rejected. But I have looksmaxxed a lot and will be lifts frauding now so maybe it wont be as bad. but my confidence is still ruined from last times
I will wear the flattest shoes possible and you wear 3” lifts ❤️

• JFL
Reactions: fras and Deleted member 14543
Answer the DM :rage:

back when i grew up we called guys that dressed like that the f-word and wouldn't invite them to anything until they dressed differently.
rightly so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Looksmaxx meetup🤣
I imagine that. Everyone is jutting, squinting and clenching, and pretending they don't notice that. Also everyone is in at least 2 inch lifts

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14543 and klamus
I imagine that. Everyone is jutting, squinting and clenching, and pretending they don't notice that. Also everyone is in at least 2 inch lifts
This needs to happen

going there with that in mind. but laughing at sub5s who think they stand a chance and will get rejected all night and u can see their soul leave them in real time, right infront of you, as they realise the blackpill

Yep sub 5s are doomed at those places but I think normie 5/10s and even the occasional 6/10s are the funniest to observe because they really don't understand why they are getting rejected by looksmatches so hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14543
Pay $40 to go clubbing.....it's so over

come to Chadstralia @Digital Hitler

west mids clubs are quite dead ngl
London, Leeds and Bristol all mog
not going clubbing much at the moment though I want to focus seriously on LMSmaxxing and also don't really fancy meeting random zoomers off a looksmaxxing forum no offence

• +1
Reactions: Artiste and Deleted member 14543
Anyone whos in UK, who could get to somewhere in the west midlands to go clubbing.

Could just sit there and get drunk in the corner and observe blackpills and laugh at sub5s and sperge psl lingo all night

I'm reasonably NT and not a statusmin being seen with me, im visible tattoomaxxed and wear nice designer clothes and decent looking. wouldnt mind if any losers wanted to come tho as we'd be doing it not in my home town so i wouldnt mind being seen with u. literally anyone is welcome. im quite an including person, wont let anyone get bullied or feel outcast from the group. also im 21

or could just be normal and dance and try to get some pussy to bring home. ive bought back and fucked a few girls from clubs before so could help us get some

We would probably meet up during the evening, get food, then shit loads of predrinks somewhere before we hit the town to save money so we only spend like £40 on drinks and getting in the club.

can also get us coke if needed, ill probably get some if someone wants to go halfs with me. it makes the night more fun sneaking it in and sniffing it under the tables and in the toilets and shit and using it to pull scatty girls. but idm if no coke

would be fun to just see the blackpill play out IRL and laugh at everyone and just to get us out the house tbh

just send pm
Sounds good

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
Anyone whos in UK, who could get to somewhere in the west midlands to go clubbing.

Could just sit there and get drunk in the corner and observe blackpills and laugh at sub5s and sperge psl lingo all night

I'm reasonably NT and not a statusmin being seen with me, im visible tattoomaxxed and wear nice designer clothes and decent looking. wouldnt mind if any losers wanted to come tho as we'd be doing it not in my home town so i wouldnt mind being seen with u. literally anyone is welcome. im quite an including person, wont let anyone get bullied or feel outcast from the group. also im 21

or could just be normal and dance and try to get some pussy to bring home. ive bought back and fucked a few girls from clubs before so could help us get some

We would probably meet up during the evening, get food, then shit loads of predrinks somewhere before we hit the town to save money so we only spend like £40 on drinks and getting in the club.

can also get us coke if needed, ill probably get some if someone wants to go halfs with me. it makes the night more fun sneaking it in and sniffing it under the tables and in the toilets and shit and using it to pull scatty girls. but idm if no coke

would be fun to just see the blackpill play out IRL and laugh at everyone and just to get us out the house tbh

just send pm
I’m guessing I’m way too late….

Sounds good
This needs to happen!
west mids clubs are quite dead ngl
London, Leeds and Bristol all mog
not going clubbing much at the moment though I want to focus seriously on LMSmaxxing and also don't really fancy meeting random zoomers off a looksmaxxing forum no offence
They all mog indeed, I’d even add Brum too Manny, Liverpool etc

I’m guessing I’m way too late….

This needs to happen!

They all mog indeed, I’d even add Brum too Manny, Liverpool etc
Brum's pretty wank tbh lad

british "people" are so cringe

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
british "people" are so cringe
Imagine having to live on a grey island full of refugees and girls that won't talk to you if you aren't Maher or Thurston

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back