Anyone else have absolutely no routine at all

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
sleep is all over the place because I don't have regular shit to do. these past few days I've literally slept during the day while awake at night. when I happen to be awake I study/rot because everything's just been going on online. all while crossing off my looksmaxing list bit by bit.

going back for exams soon is gonna be nutty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Slayer, Yliaster and 1 other person
Yep, for the past 2 years on average every week or 2 my sleep schedule goes foward 1-2 hours, and I've continuously been going around the clock. Right now I'm not nocturnal though and trying to stop caffiene, but only so i can get the energy to watch anime

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and ifyouwannabemylover
Yep, for the past 2 years on average every week or 2 my sleep schedule goes foward 1-2 hours, and I've continuously been going around the clock. Right now I'm not nocturnal though and trying to stop caffiene, but only so i can get the energy to watch anime
exactly

always end up going to bed a bit later everyday and at some point you're like wait what the fuck is going on jflll

rn I'm trying to get back to normal this way

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
@BrendioEEE just saw your thread on this

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrendioEEE
wake up at noon
fap
get food
vidya until like 4pm
fap again idk
youtube until like 7pm
study or do homework until 10pm
more youtube in bed until 3am unless i take benadryl to sleep
rinse and repeat

I am on a direct nonstop route to suicide at this rate

What the fuck is a routine even :lul: sounds autistic. But to be honest, I can't really say much coz I'm a neet subhuman incel so I just do whatever comes to mind(postmaxx, play video games, watch movies, masturbate)

• So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
me too tbh I can't even be fucked to watch recorded lectures anymore
it's gonna be weird being somewhat involved with large groups of people again

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
it's gonna be weird being somewhat involved with large groups of people again
were you fully online all semester? my shit was in person but i stopped showing up in mid october luckily a couple of my professors still record lectures

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
were you fully online all semester? my shit was in person but i stopped showing up in mid october luckily a couple of my professors still record lectures
yup all online and I'm glad because I'd rather not yet deal with the in person uni thing at this point in time. and don't have to feel bad about being the only one rotting away at home.

• So Sad
yup all online and I'm glad because I'd rather not yet deal with the in person uni thing at this point in time. and don't have to feel bad about being the only one rotting away at home.
It is indeed torturous to see in person all the hot biddies you can't have

It is indeed torturous to see in person all the hot biddies you can't have
don't even really feel bad about that because I've been getting shit done in terms of looksmaxing despite all. don't care about women until I feel I'm good enough.

• +1