Anyone here had Botox for Masseter atrophy? (for zygos prominence)

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
I kinda f***ed up when I started chewing heavily last year, masseters grew a lot as a result,

but it looks like it had dramatically reduced zygos prominence and projection as well, now I look more like a bloated potato, even at lower body fat percentages.

Bizygomatic/Bigonial width ratio is about 85-90% I think,

even tried water fasting, and not chewing anymore (cut out all hard foods from diet), but masseters are still protruding to a large degree.

Should I consider Botox injections into Masseter muscle then?

Any experiences with it? Is it worth it?

Thanks.

It looks like it had dramatically reduced zygos prominence and projection as well, now I look more like a bloated potato, even at lower body fat percentages.
Fuck. I have started chewing recent and don't want this happening. Can you elab on what exactly happened?

Fuck. I have started chewing recent and don't want this happening. Can you elab on what exactly happened?
Had been chewing mastic gum for a while, so I guess masseters muscles got hypertrophied as a result, way more prominent now,

which seems to make zygos less projected now,

I'm trying to find ways to reverse that right now.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, ezio6 and Jason Voorhees
Had been chewing mastic gum for a while, so I guess masseters muscles got hypertrophied as a result, way more prominent now,

which seems to make zygos less projected now,

I'm trying to find ways to reverse that right now.
How did zygos get less projected?

How did zygos get less projected?
a lot of how you judge features and prominence is in relation to the other features, his zygos (cheekbones) look more recessed when the muscle essentially bulked up and grew.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
a lot of how you judge features and prominence is in relation to the other features, his zygos (cheekbones) look more recessed when the muscle essentially bulked up and grew.
I think, in grossly unscientific terms, that a bulky high masseter part of the muscle, is pushing zygos inwards into the face, so to speak.

@JamesHowlett

I kinda f***ed up when I started chewing heavily last year, masseters grew a lot as a result,

but it looks like it had dramatically reduced zygos prominence and projection as well, now I look more like a bloated potato, even at lower body fat percentages.

Bizygomatic/Bigonial width ratio is about 85-90% I think,

even tried water fasting, and not chewing anymore (cut out all hard foods from diet), but masseters are still protruding to a large degree.

Should I consider Botox injections into Masseter muscle then?

Any experiences with it? Is it worth it?

Thanks.
Yep, last week actually.

Jaw already looking bit better along with zygos more prominent just from the muscle not being tensed, and results should improve further after 6 weeks or so when atrophy really hits.

Yep, last week actually.

Jaw already looking bit better along with zygos more prominent just from the muscle not being tensed, and results should improve further after 6 weeks or so when atrophy really hits.
No side effects? How much botox in each?

I got 2 sessions of botox, it helped, my zygos have more prominence, but I need more sessions

I got 2 sessions of botox, it helped, my zygos have more prominence, but I need more sessions
How much botox volume do you get with each session?

She didint stated a number, she made several incisions
I also want to get some into buccinator tbh, because I chewed gum while I did steroid cycles, therefore I bulked the shit out of my facial muscles