Anyone here into fashionmaxxing?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I've recently begun fashionmaxxing properly, and ordered some HQ replicas of brand clothes just as a test. Ordered a supreme hoodie just because I never had one. Cost like 25 euros. From what I could tell, it looks 1:1. I can't spot a singular difference to the real one, even the material feels real. Also some stone island and balenciaga. Looks pretty damn good.

There's this great subreddit @Papabakvet introduced me to. They talk about replica fashion, and have made useful guides and posted links to trusted sellers who make HQ clothes. Most sellers sell for CHEAP AS SHIT, and the clothes really do look good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Lev Peshkov, sytyl and 9 others
No but i should be

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, BigBiceps and Deleted member 9380
yuh

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and BigBiceps
Time to get me some moncler

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Lev Peshkov and BigBiceps
Are you doing a thread on fashionmaxing sometime?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and BigBiceps
Time to get me some moncler
Tbh. And the sellers will hold high quality, because that subreddit is a massive percentage of their overall income. If someone posts a picture of a product that looks like shit, nobody will buy them anymore.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 6382
no, white tee and blue jeans with wide frame and narrow waist and above 182cm mogs any stylemaxxed normie

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 10104
I get having 1 or 2 expensive looking clothes, but having your whole wardrobe filled with supreme and gucci is just too truhard

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 110 and BigBiceps
welcome to repgang bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and BigBiceps
no, white tee and blue jeans with wide frame and narrow waist and above 182cm mogs any stylemaxxed normie
It still affects your looks and status. It's like saying ''nah, I'm already 6'4, I don't need gym. I mog a gymmaxxed dwarf.'' Go hard or go home. Do you want to be just another normie?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, sytyl and Deleted member 6723
I am fashionmaxxed however I don't wear those hypebeast brands, I get clothes that fit my size perfectly and look good for my style. I fashionmog 100% of the hypebeasts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, sytyl and Deleted member 6723
I get having 1 or 2 expensive looking clothes, but having your whole wardrobe filled with supreme and gucci is just too truhard
Yeah, of course. Everything in moderation, and no need to buy clothes that don't look good to your eye. Just buy shit that you actually like.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 6382
I’ve been into the fashion scene my whole life what’s up

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Also don’t buy replicas it’s just crindge

Yeah, of course. Everything in moderation, and no need to buy clothes that don't look good to your eye. Just buy shit that you actually like.
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and BigBiceps
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, BigBiceps, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Googled Men Fashion Winter; wasn't disappointed | Funny fashion, Weird  fashion, Fashion fail

ofc.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Feminineboi, BigBiceps and 1 other person
impossible to fashionmaxx in 2020 without a croptop

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, sytyl, Deleted member 110 and 4 others
Consoom "real" product
Nah it’s just a shitty replica. Most replicas are clearly shit compared to the og

people can tell you know fashion reps is a known shitty replica source

Also don’t buy replicas it’s just crindge
And who's gonna find out? Nobody. The reps on that subreddit are ON ANOTHER LEVEL compared to some turkish street vendors ''guccy'' t-shirts. They even said these supreme box logos don't look good enough. The standards are sky high:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Feminineboi, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6217
Ordered a supreme hoodie just because I never had one. Cost like 25 euros. From what I could tell, it looks 1:1. I can't spot a singular difference to the real one, even the material feels real.
Do you really think you're gonna fool people with your fake Supreme hoodie, this reminds me of the fake $5 Rolex watches - they were sold everywhere 20 years ago in Romania, many kids and teens bought them and all of them claimed they have the real, genuine thing, even though they were poor as dirt...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 6723
And who's gonna find out? Nobody. The reps on that subreddit are ON ANOTHER LEVEL compared to some turkish street vendors ''guccy'' t-shirts. They even said these supreme box logos don't look good enough. The standards are sky high:

Bro people who know there shit (which is most of the youth population these days) can fucking tell

you think you know shit but your buying from a clearly shitty source

r/fashion reps has been around for years bro. It’s a joke in the fashion community

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
And lol at wearing Supreme in 2020 fucking crindge unless it’s vintage

holy shit you guys aren’t in the fashion loop AT ALL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Feminineboi and Mouthbreath
It still affects your looks and status. It's like saying ''nah, I'm already 6'4, I don't need gym. I mog a gymmaxxed dwarf.'' Go hard or go home. Do you want to be just another normie?
View attachment 730301
simple clothing always mogs tbh, trust me i used to throw money at polo and tommy hilfiger and it did not halo, probably because i was turbo skinny back then, but my point still stands. Good body, good fit>>>>>normie body, high class clothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Bro people who know there shit (which is most of the youth population these days) can fucking tell
Hell no. Of course if you look like bum or indian, people would suspect even your real shit is fake, but otherwise not. Good rule of thumb is if you can afford it in real life, nobody will suspect your shit is fake. I could buy 100 real supreme hoodies, and yet I'll wear the fake one. Nobody will know the difference.

Hell no. Of course if you look like bum or indian, people would suspect even your real shit is fake, but otherwise not. Good rule of thumb is if you can afford it in real life, nobody will suspect your shit is fake. I could buy 100 real supreme hoodies, and yet I'll wear the fake one. Nobody will know the difference.
Dude fashion reps is shit I’m warning you

I’ve seen dudes get exposed for wearing fake shit

you can cope all you want but whatever dress like a crindge tryhard I tried warning you

you think you know shit but your buying from a clearly shitty source

r/fashion reps has been around for years bro. It’s a joke in the fashion community
tell me something looks fake i got these

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, stuckneworleans, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
simple clothing always mogs tbh, trust me i used to throw money at polo and tommy hilfiger and it did not halo, probably because i was turbo skinny back then, but my point still stands. Good body, good fit>>>>>normie body, high class clothing.
That's cuz they're typical clothes. Everyone wears tommy or polo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
The Canada goose and china town market is clearly fake look at the stitching and tag

the north face no one will care enough to check

and the li costs I have to have a closer look on the patterns
noone is going to check logos irl jfl they just glance at it

noone is going to check logos irl jfl they just glance at it
Dude I’ve literally seen dudes check this shit

Whatever bro you probably don’t have a social life anyways based on your posts

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 6217
Dude fashion reps is shit I’m warning you

I’ve seen dudes get exposed for wearing fake shit

you can cope all you want but whatever dress like a crindge tryhard I tried warning you
I don't intend on dressing like some cringy hypebeast, dw. :D just ordered few brand clothes to enlarge my wardrobe.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

i do idk why you got mad keep buying shirts for 200 while i buy them for 15

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I don't intend on dressing like some cringy hypebeast, dw. :D just ordered few brand clothes to enlarge my wardrobe.
You ordered Non vintage supreme bro.

that already tells me everything

JFL @anyone who buys real expensive fashion brands instead of replicas
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, sytyl and BigBiceps

LOL at the thought of someone inspecting your clothes like that. Never seen it happen, but I could imagine in some fashion circles that happens.

Yes but middle range branded clothes like Adidas nike Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin klein combo
Hype beasts are cringe

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, sytyl, stuckneworleans and 2 others
i do idk why you got mad keep buying shirts for 200 while i buy them for 15
Your reading comprehension is low I’m talking about that r/fashionreps is a shitty source for quality fakes I never said buy the ogs

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I've recently begun fashionmaxxing properly, and ordered some HQ replicas of brand clothes just as a test. Ordered a supreme hoodie just because I never had one. Cost like 25 euros. From what I could tell, it looks 1:1. I can't spot a singular difference to the real one, even the material feels real. Also some stone island and balenciaga. Looks pretty damn good.

There's this great subreddit @Papabakvet introduced me to. They talk about replica fashion, and have made useful guides and posted links to trusted sellers who make HQ clothes. Most sellers sell for CHEAP AS SHIT, and the clothes really do look good.

I will post a style maxing guide for europeans in winter 2020/21. Or rather my observations of what's popular right now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Carbon Copy and BigBiceps
LOL at the thought of someone inspecting your clothes like that. Never seen it happen, but I could imagine in some fashion circles that happens.
We live to different lives bro I live in California you live in back water Europe of course we’re gonna experience different things

people out here actually give af if it’s legit or not especially in la

45 replies in 20 mins da fuc.

What do you mean? How do you know what supreme I ordered?
From what you posted and the fact your using r/fashionreps as a valueable source

you clearly don’t know the rules of the fashion scene

Good rule of thumb is if you can afford it in real life, nobody will suspect your shit is fake. I could buy 100 real supreme hoodies, and yet I'll wear the fake one. Nobody will know the difference.
So, you can really afford to buy 100 real supreme hoodies?
Let me ask you a question: what car do you drive?