Anyone here into fashionmaxxing?

We live to different lives bro I live in California you live in back water Europe of course we’re gonna experience different things

people out here actually give af if it’s legit or not especially in la
Lol, yeah, well LA is shithole anyway. Here in Finland, nobody does stuff like that.

My fashion inspirations tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 3902 and BigBiceps
So, you can really afford to buy 100 real supreme hoodies?
Let me ask you a question: what car do you drive?
Sure, even right now. A shit tier early 2000s toyota. We have huge car tax here, so not gonna get anything fancy, especially as I drive very little and am still so young.

wtf bro why a supreme one? if you arent rich it will be so obvious that its fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 9837
the buttton ups and shirts used to cost $80-$150 tf?
Yeah, normies spend all their money on clothes. 100 bucks is not considered expensive.

wtf bro why a supreme one? if you arent rich it will be so obvious that its fake
It wasn't a box logo. I don't like them so much, so I bought something more subtle like this. Only costs 200 bucks, so wouldn't be even too bad to buy as a genuine product.
Supreme S Logo Hooded Sweatshirt (FW20) White - FW20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6217, BigBiceps and 1 other person
It wasn't a box logo. I don't like them so much, so I bought something more subtle like this. Only costs 200 bucks, so wouldn't be even too bad to buy as a genuine product.
Supreme S Logo Hooded Sweatshirt (FW20) White - FW20
thats good, I thought you bought something like this, its giga cringe whenever I see somebody wearing it irl
b43d7979da7c0429877de5de8e65bde8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Warlow and BigBiceps
what the fuck do you need a thread for? its beyond over if you need a fucking guide to dress up
I know basics i want to know more in depth

Sure, even right now. A shit tier early 2000s toyota. We have huge car tax here, so not gonna get anything fancy, especially as I drive very little and am still so young.
People will suspect you immediately of wearing fake clothes if you have a shitty car and don't look affluent in other ways - shitty car, shitty phone, shitty job, but wearing "designer" clothes - no one will believe they are real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
thats good, I thought you bought something like this, its giga cringe whenever I see somebody wearing it irl
b43d7979da7c0429877de5de8e65bde8
Yeah hell no :D Wouldn't buy one even if I was billionaire, makes me cringe even looking at it.

People will suspect you immediately of wearing fake clothes if you have a shitty car and don't look affluent in other ways - shitty car, shitty phone, shitty job, but wearing "designer" clothes - no one will believe they are real.
My friends wouldn't care anyway, and random people on the street will only see me get out of the car, otherwise they don't know what I drive. I guess it's just nice to look clean.

My friends wouldn't care anyway, and random people on the street will only see me get out of the car, otherwise they don't know what I drive. I guess it's just nice to look clean.
Then if your friends don't care, it doesn't make sense to buy fake designer clothes, there are two types of people in this world - those who don't care and don't know much about fashion, so you could wear whatever clothes you want, it makes no difference to them, and those who care about fashion and can spot quickly fake clothes - you aren't really gonna impress these people with cheap replicas...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
I have a Refugee friend who is a well known poor refugeecel and Got a northface supreme jacket which is original
Kinda confused

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and BigBiceps
I have a Refugee friend who is a well known poor refugeecel and Got a northface supreme jacket which is original
Kinda confused
But of course. It's the honor of the European tax payer to pay for brand clothing to poor refugee children.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
But of course. It's the honor of the European tax payer to pay for brand clothing to poor refugee children.
This nigga is larping AS 17 even tho his 26

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9837
Imagine caring about muh brands. It’s for attention-seeking faggots with no self-esteem. Clothes only need to accomplish three things: 1. fit 2. keep you warm 3. look decent. No brands or bling bling for me. The more plain the better

being stylish is 100% legit, but bro don’t wear fake clothes if you get called out you’ll take a hit to your social status

and believe me, some of these faggots are sad enough to tell fakes from real

just wear mid range designer like diesel or g star and have nice clothing coordination and you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
If you spend a lot of time in FashionReps you start to learn which sellers sell good products. There is a LOT of shit in there, it's just up to you to do your due diligence in terms of fit, quality, etc - and having the confidence to wear the clothes without getting called out. Getting called out definitely depends on age/area (in terms of how well known your pieces are).

I've been a member for over four years, you can get a ton of good stuff for cheap. Did a haul a few months ago consisting of mostly "basics", with the most "hyped" pieces being champion shirts and patagonia hoodies/shirts, ultraboosts, basic nike pieces, etc. You can get all these from regular stores online, but no one is calling out UB's or patagonia etc. Just be smart about what you think you can get away with.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
How much you pay for the shipping?

How much you pay for the shipping?
Depending on weight and parcel size, but rough estimate is like 30% of what the clothes cost.