Anyone Nicotine Maxxing??

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Cigarettes and nicotine gum almost immediately relax me, make me more social, and takes me out of negative depressive thought loops.

Not like completely but a good fucking amount

Thinking about getting a Juul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and CupOfCoffee
Cigarettes and nicotine gum almost immediately relax me, make me more social, and takes me out of negative depressive thought loops.

Not like completely but a good fucking amount

Thinking about getting a Juul
Juul's so expensive no way I'm wasting money on that when I can buy steroids, weed, nootropics

Juul's so expensive no way I'm wasting money on that when I can buy steroids, weed, nootropics
Juul is like $15 and I think u can buy cheap non-juul pods

Juul is like $15 and I think u can buy cheap non-juul pods
Idk tbh nicotine just isnt strong enough for the cost, for me. Modafinil would be WAY more cost effective for stimulatory effects. Caffeine is good too as long as ur still sensitive to it. Also if u wanna socialmaxx then phenibut, no legal drug comes close besides alcohol.

just smoke weed you are killing yourself on death sticks

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
That’s why I said juul nigga,
Idk tbh nicotine just isnt strong enough for the cost, for me. Modafinil would be WAY more cost effective for stimulatory effects. Caffeine is good too as long as ur still sensitive to it. Also if u wanna socialmaxx then phenibut, no legal drug comes close besides alcohol.
I might get Modafinil I have no energy or mental ability at all completely depressed too

Rip collagen and elastin

just do GOMAD. i feel relaxed drinking my MILKIES MOMMY GIB MILKIES
i unironically drink so much milk every day i feel so good jfl at lactase cels.

Jfl at volontarily nuking your collagen and destroying your gums and teeth

Jfl at thinking weed is safer than cigarettes. Weed smoke contains many of the same carcinogens as tobacco smoke. On average, a joint deposits more tar in the lungs than one cigarette. Weed is not just a 'harmless plant'.

And yes, I smoke both.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, SikKunt and AbandonShip
hXuoA3O.gif

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Drugs
I am nicotine minning. 24 hours since i last smoked. Must not give up

for about 18 years now

just do GOMAD. i feel relaxed drinking my MILKIES MOMMY GIB MILKIES
i unironically drink so much milk every day i feel so good jfl at lactase cels.

1BA30351 600F 49B5 A524 0774F86EC7D6

raw milk 4 the win.

Jfl at thinking weed is safer than cigarettes. Weed smoke contains many of the same carcinogens as tobacco smoke. On average, a joint deposits more tar in the lungs than one cigarette. Weed is not just a 'harmless plant'.

And yes, I smoke both.
Nigga nicotine potentiates inflammation and cancer in the lungs by letting damaged cells multiply

The cannabinoids In cannabis lower inflammation and kill cancerous cells by destroying your lungs entirely so u don’t get lung cancer

Idiot
is this a meme. i thought this will give me diseases so i always avoided raw milkies
No, pasteurized milk is poison

Raw milk is the elixir of life.

Nicotine, used everyday, is bad. You become desensitized really fast, then the only thing it accomplishes is putting you back in the "normal" state, which will be also lower than your actual baseline.
That being said, you explored the potential of a nice Dopamine surge on your daily life. That's a benchmark, that's something that'll help you find what you truly need.

Figure out if you're chronically deficient or just lacking healthful stimulation, then you're on the ride.

Nicotine, used everyday, is bad. You become desensitized really fast, then the only thing it accomplishes is putting you back in the "normal" state, which will be also lower than your actual baseline.
That being said, you explored the potential of a nice Dopamine surge on your daily life. That's a benchmark, that's something that'll help you find what you truly need.

Figure out if you're chronically deficient or just lacking healthful stimulation, then you're on the ride.
Great, now I need to fix my basically incurable barley researches or funded
Chronic Autoimmune disease.

Nigga nicotine potentiates inflammation and cancer in the lungs by letting damaged cells multiply

The cannabinoids In cannabis lower inflammation and kill cancerous cells by destroying your lungs entirely so u don’t get lung cancer

Idiot

No, pasteurized milk is poison

Raw milk is the elixir of life.

"In conclusion, while both tobacco and cannabis smoke have similar properties chemically, their pharmacological activities differ greatly. Components of cannabis smoke minimize some carcinogenic pathways whereas tobacco smoke enhances some. Both types of smoke contain carcinogens and particulate matter that promotes inflammatory immune responses that may enhance the carcinogenic effects of the smoke."

From https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1277837/

The evidence is often contradictory. So, cannabis may cause less cancer than tobacco but that doesn't mean we can rule out any risk.

"Compared to tobacco, smoking pot resulted in 5 times the amount of absorption of carbon monoxide and four to five times more tar being retained in the lungs. "

"In conclusion, while both tobacco and cannabis smoke have similar properties chemically, their pharmacological activities differ greatly. Components of cannabis smoke minimize some carcinogenic pathways whereas tobacco smoke enhances some. Both types of smoke contain carcinogens and particulate matter that promotes inflammatory immune responses that may enhance the carcinogenic effects of the smoke."

From https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1277837/

The evidence is often contradictory. So, cannabis may cause less cancer than tobacco but that doesn't mean we can rule out any risk.

"Compared to tobacco, smoking pot resulted in 5 times the amount of absorption of carbon monoxide and four to five times more tar being retained in the lungs. "
Maybe I WANT cancer, ever thought of that, HUH?!!?!

• JFL
Reactions: Drugs