Anyone used cerebrolysin to brainmaxx?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I recently bought 10 vials of 2ml, and just ordered 10 5ml vials and it’s on its way. I have been following the nootropics community for awhile, and this nootropic has been the only one other people through anecdotes state as the god drug which trumps all other nootropics, numerous studies show the effectiveness of this drug Albeit in different contexts, but the action of the drug remains the same, it induces neurogenesis, the production of new brains cells and neuroprotection which protects the brain cells, to a level that nothing else on this planet can do, with little to no consequences. The only one being that some lose hair (probably because the brain is growing too much and pushing the hair out jfl) but to me this is not a concern because I’ll be too smart to care and too smart to not know what to do to fix it, if it’s really bad hair system, and I have not seen anything about extreme hair loss, its a potential side effect just like almost every single drug out there

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and spectacularpixlr
Check leo and longevity for content about it

• +1
Reactions: Verse
Check leo and longevity for content about it
I’ve watched all his videos on it like 5 times to make sure I knew everything from his videos, also checked a bunch of Reddit reviews, haven’t really seen one bad review, just not sure what dosage protocol to follow

• +1
Reactions: Africancel
I’ve watched all his videos on it like 5 times to make sure I knew everything from his videos, also checked a bunch of Reddit reviews, haven’t really seen one bad review, just not sure what dosage protocol to follow
2-5ml seems fine. Not sure if you read his blog but if you did, you'll see that 2ml 2x a week is fine as a maintenance dose. 5ml I imagine would be fine as well. Some people take 5ml 5x a week but that simply isn't feasible financially if you wish to take it long-term.

• WTF
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Used 5ml per day for some time. Good for mental endurance, when you have to work for prolonged periods, you just don't feel usual fatigue in the evening. Improves mood, slightly stimulating and increases verbal fluency. Helps with adhd a bit. The most problematic thing is pinning yourself intramuscularly every time, although it's not really painful, compared to oily solutions.

Used 5ml per day for some time. Good for mental endurance, when you have to work for prolonged periods, you just don't feel usual fatigue in the evening. Improves mood, slightly stimulating and increases verbal fluency. Helps with adhd a bit. The most problematic thing is pinning yourself intramuscularly every time, although it's not really painful, compared to oily solutions.
I think that leveraging the neurogenesis it creates to learn skill and help with adaptation would be a good Idea.
Like cycling cerebrolysin for a few weeks and let’s say say doing cold approaching would create good results. I have seen anyone do something like that tho

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Gotta have next level mental retardation to think injecting pig brain (which is what cerebrolysin is) you bought off the internet is safe in any way

Last edited:
Gotta have next level mental retardation to think injecting pig brain (which is what cerebrolysin is) you bought off the internet is safe in any way
That’s like saying caffeine extracted from coffee is coffee, it’s not the same as pig brains jfl, typical greycel afraid of literally everything

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
I think that leveraging the neurogenesis it creates to learn skill and help with adaptation would be a good Idea.
Like cycling cerebrolysin for a few weeks and let’s say say doing cold approaching would create good results. I have seen anyone do something like that tho
I lowkey am stressed because I’m with my toxic ass girlfriend during my neurogenesis, cold approaching isn’t a possibility for me right now but I will try to socialize more. I definitely need to learn like a language or something though so I can reap the benefits. Atm I have switched to 4-5ml every other day or atleast 3 times a week. Then after about 12 dosages of that I am going to switch back to 4ml once a week

That’s like saying caffeine extracted from coffee is coffee, it’s not the same as pig brains jfl, typical greycel afraid of literally everything
Cdrebrolysin is actually a mix of over 600 peptides, individual effects of each ain't known well but they ain't limited to increasing neurogrowth factor only.
Supposedly, the original extract is filtered with molecular filter of 10k or so daktons of molecular weight, to remove possible prions (which are over 30k daltons). There are also similar russian drugs, but based on cows brain extract, seems to be less safer because of lower quality manufacturing methods and yusing cows brains (which were the original source of prion disease named mad cow disease).
There were attempts to create a tabled forms of cerebrolysine, so far only memoprove came closest, but still way less pronounced effect, sadly.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
Where did you buy it ? Thoughts on noopept ?

Where did you buy it ? Thoughts on noopept ?
Cosmicnootropic,
That is what a lot of people recommend
I have not tried noopept but I have heard of it, never read experiences of it being nearly as strong as cerebrolysin though

Cosmicnootropic,
That is what a lot of people recommend
I have not tried noopept but I have heard of it, never read experiences of it being nearly as strong as cerebrolysin though
Thank you my friend, i'm a poor child so i will only buy noopept but when i'll moneymaxx i'll buy cerebrolysin and bromantane and i will become ultra high iq.

I lowkey am stressed because I’m with my toxic ass girlfriend during my neurogenesis, cold approaching isn’t a possibility for me right now but I will try to socialize more. I definitely need to learn like a language or something though so I can reap the benefits. Atm I have switched to 4-5ml every other day or atleast 3 times a week. Then after about 12 dosages of that I am going to switch back to 4ml once a week
Dump her ass and get another one. I used the neurogenesis created by weed to be more confident and have more self esteem. It was like I was speed running self improvement at the start. Cerebrolysin is probably hundreds times stronger than weed so I can’t begin to imagine the effects

damn nigga you gotta take that much consistently? isn't it like a one and done deal? like how much can your brain really "grow" jfl.
did the effects disappear after you stopped? worth blowing $100 a week on it?
any cliffs/tldr?

Did the effects disappear after you stopped? worth blowing $100 a week on it?
Effects slowly disappeared in few weeks. But 100 usd per week seems totally overpriced, here is would be 20 per week or so.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS