Anyone wanna work on this project with me? avg height, avg face rating, avg wage, jbw saturation levels of each asian country

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Tumblr mlti7lsuPa1qfrvp9o1 1280

i may need help with the male face rating by a guy who lives in asia. cos i have biases and probably overrate certain things and idk how asian women think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20618 and Kingcel32
just pm your discord we can work on it

@AlexBrown84 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
tbh i sont think it matters jbw is powerful u can pretty much go anywhere and be praised tbh
As an avg white guy maybe. But as subhuman manlet I need to be more picky find lowest smv countries in the world

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Hahahaha

No

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
As an avg white guy maybe. But as subhuman manlet I need to be more picky find lowest smv countries in the world
Tbh weve already came to part with being subhuman manlets an that we have no place we can slay at (maybe u probably) i might live life as a sexless monk now and i missing out on teen love im 16 and cant even experience what 99% of normies do bexause of my shitty genetics nigga this is why i hate my life bro i want to shoot filipinos man because we wre nothing but rats and niggers low class scum man

Tbh weve already came to part with being subhuman manlets an that we have no place we can slay at (maybe u probably) i might live life as a sexless monk now and i missing out on teen love im 16 and cant even experience what 99% of normies do bexause of my shitty genetics nigga this is why i hate my life bro i want to shoot filipinos man because we wre nothing but rats and niggers low class scum man
ur gl man just short.

just liftsfraud to 5'9, gym and weightmaxx and go get some teen love bro. u need it