Anytime I feel reluctant to spend money on plastic surgeries I just watch this video.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
"But Zeta ascended don't go to Turkey for hair transplant. Don't pay $6,000 for rhinoplasty. Don't get wrap around jaw implant. Just be yourself bro"
tenor.gif

No you lazy faggot, if you spend $15,000 you on surgery you get....
  1. More dating options
  2. More likely to get hired and more money when you do
  3. Better social life
  4. More likely for people to help you out
  5. Hell you are less likely to get convicted of a crime if you are good looking. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Your genetics are your destiny. Genetics are the book of life. Never forget that boyo

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, dogtown, Frontal and 3 others
"You don't need to change yourself, the right woman for you is out there"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frontal and Zeta ascended
I just dropped $140 on Amazon and I watched the video and said who cares it will make life better for me anyway.

Not a single word. XD

worried that surgery wont look that good or natural though I will have to research more

worried that surgery wont look that good or natural though I need to research more
I asked for a morph of what I might look like with rhino, just got to get a Norwood 1 hairline and some stubble and I become :chad:.Ask someone to morph you tbh.

this has been know for years. normies are too uncomfortable to face this truth and call anyone who disagrees an incel.

I need to drop at least 12k on almond eye surgery and then some. ngl sometimes I doubt if it's realy worth it.

I need to drop at least 12k on almond eye surgery and then some. ngl sometimes I doubt if it's realy worth it.
Start off with the surgery that maximizes your psl rating. Don't worry about the costs you'll gain all that money back earning more at your'e job anyway.

genio will ascend me !!!!!!!!!!!!!