Apology to @vaninskybird

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
So about 2-3 weeks ago I asked @vaninskybird a bunch of questions related to mbti tests and to try to guess my mbti type.

He got mad at me after I kept asking him a bunch of questions and did something pretty immature.

When I eventually got frustrated after he couldn't give me an answer, I just resorted to calling him stupid for wasting my time, but I should've realized then that the only reason he couldn't give me an answer was just because he didn't know me well enough.

It was wrong of me to do that and just not very fair at all, so for that I'm sorry.

Honestly, I'm simply trying to sift through all the noise trying to find -trying to remember- what my original purpose in life was, and what I really even wanted to do with my life in the very first place.

Because my life as it is right now is an assorted mix of all my various mistakes, ones I have yet to actually make right.

This is no different, just another one of my dozens upon dozens of mistakes weighing me down, so I knew I had to make this right and apologize.

Which is why a few days after that I tried to PM him to apologize because I realized I was in the wrong and he really just didn't know enough about me to make an accurate guess, but he put me on ignore and I'm not sure if he even got to see it.
I'm not usually good at saying sorry, or really even expressing the way I feel appropriately, but I know I should when I do something wrong.

I'm sorry for being rude to you the other day and unnecessarily annoying, I got really carried away and impatient with you when I should've known better.

You told me multiple times you didn't know enough about me to give me an accurate guess for my type yet I kept insisting and it was wrong for me to do that.

I should also focus on more productive things than just starting random shit with niggas on this forum tbh ngl.

I wanted to keep this private because it's really just between me and him, but a few days or maybe even a week after that I tried PMing two other people [@averagejoe and @6ft4] who I thought he'd be more receptive to hearing from to try to tell him this, but I never found out if anything really even came of that either.
He got mad at me while back when I asked him a bunch of questions related to mbti tests and called him stupid when I got frustrated after he couldn't give me an answer, but the only reason he couldn't was just because he didn't know me well enough.

A few days after that I tried to PM him to apologize because I realized I was in the wrong and he really just didn't know, but he put me on ignore and I'm not sure if he even got to see it.

I just wanted to apologize because what I did clearly wasn't right and goes against my own beliefs.

I also don't want to get sucked into some petty edrama on a forum as toxic and addictive as this when I can just focus on actually looksmaxing instead.

Since this thread is more serious it lacks my usual flair and "style" so here's a TL;DR-

Look, I could've just forgotten about all of this thinking of it as being no more than another one of the many wastes of my time, and let this simmer only to potentially further grow into something ugly.

However, I decided not to ignore this simply because I recognize how I'd be a hypocrite in wanting to fix life's mistakes if I didn't actually try to do that, even with the small ones.

I really do want to hold myself more responsible for owing up to and fixing them.

I admitted what I did was wrong and apologized because I really meant it, but this now tells me that neither of them really even bothered to tell him, or they really did and @vaninskybird just doesn't care and still holds some petty grudge against me.

I don't want to start resorting to some petty e-drama like some aspie on reddit or holding some grudge with someone on a forum like this just because they called me names or some shit, but if that's what you really want then you can go ahead and do it by yourself because I'm not going to bark for you.

And if that's really the case here though then okay, he has that right and I'm not going to pursue this any further as then it really would be a just waste of both our time, and I don't have much of it left.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 18244
Context:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You didn’t need to make this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Bro wtf.. you ok?

I was surprised af that you asked mbti questions to this random nigga like you knew him or some shit. Now this. Wtf is goin on tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and chaddyboi66
You didn’t need to make this thread
I know but I wanted to because it ties into my greater overall mission to take greater responsibility in my life one step at a time.

The best way I can do that is by simply holding myself more accountable for my mistakes even if they're small.

Bro wtf.. you ok?

I was surprised af that you asked mbti questions to this random nigga like you knew him or some shit. Now this. Wtf is goin on tbh
Yeah I'm good tbh.

I only asked him about it in the first place because I thought he was knowledgeable on the subject but he wasn't, or at least not as much as I expected/wanted, and even then he simply wouldn't know enough about me to give me an accurate typing anyway.

I apologized because I knew was I wrong and acted immature, as by doing so I also only ended up making a fool of myself and looking like a hypocrite in front of everyone, so I wanted to make it right.

I just wanted to get this out of the way here though because I wasn't sure if he saw it [my apology that is] before, and I really don't like leaving things unfinished.

Besides it also just ties into my overall mission I mentioned above^ but I'm finishing things here, and I won't bother wasting my time on this any further moving forward.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 16275
I’m postmaxing sorry bro but I dn rd

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I like you as a poster G but sometimes I can’t reply either because of the sheer size of your texts and questions

• +1
What is your deal anyway? Why do you go to such lengths to bully users such as devansh?

inb4 you make an evisceration thread on me lol.

Why the fuck are you apologizing tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
With this thread, you just confirmed you are a true INTJ.

• JFL
What is your deal anyway? Why do you go to such lengths to bully users such as devansh?
Long story and I've been over plenty of times before.

He started it by talking shit so I put him back in his place.

But he kept crawling back and barking for some more so kept dragging him down further into the poop sewers of mumbhai where he belongs.

Now I probably know what you're gonna say next...

"bu but Chaddybhai you're so mean, what'd that lil curry nigga do to you anyway??" :cry:

well...
Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games
sheeit

That dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "Spanish with red undertones" to the point it became an obsession for him.

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe 12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit.

JFL even his curry music video was put on blast for the whole forum to see...

200.gif
1638214622017-png.1421525

1638214203416-png.1421519

1638198259610-png.1421214

1638216644288-png.1421555

And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...
1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit being an ugly shitskin
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "6'7"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit giga neotenous face
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

All that being said though, this only covers the Devansh saga up until about a few months ago before he made his 3rd [now current] alt now so it doesn't even cover any of the Klinefelter shit.
2900117 IMG 20170414 090913

An Ultimatum:

inb4 you make an evisceration thread on me lol.
I honestly can't even tell if you're just saying that as genuine bait to get me to actually try to do it, as if you really thought it'd ever work Jfl...

Or if you're only saying that semi-ironically for attention, just to make it look like you're trying to bait me when your heart's not that into it.

Who knows, maybe you're just trying to be funny, I don't [know] though, or think you were all that funny either.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Why the fuck are you apologizing tho

This.
I know but I wanted to because it ties into my greater overall mission to take greater responsibility in my life one step at a time.

The best way I can do that is by simply holding myself more accountable for my mistakes even if they're small.
I apologized because I knew was I wrong and acted immature, as by doing so I also only ended up making a fool of myself and looking like a hypocrite in front of everyone, so I wanted to make it right.

I just wanted to get this out of the way here though because I wasn't sure if he saw it [my apology that is] before, and I really don't like leaving things unfinished.

Besides it also just ties into my overall mission I mentioned above^ but I'm finishing things here, and I won't bother wasting my time on this any further moving forward.

But he kept crawling back and barking for some more so kept dragging him down further into the poop sewers of mumbhai where he belongs.

"bu but Chaddybhai you're so mean, what'd that lil curry nigga do to you anyway??" :cry:

well...
sheeit

That dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "Spanish with red undertones" to the point it became an obsession for him.

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe 12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit.

200.gif

And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps

All that being said though, this only covers the Devansh saga up until about a few months ago before he made his 3rd [now current] alt now so it doesn't even cover any of the Klinefelter shit.

An Ultimatum:
Also...

@2000
@Deleted member 18810
death note GIF
I WIN.

• +1

well...
sheeit

200.gif

An Ultimatum:

So he started it. What made you go after him so aggressively then? Like you went on to find his youtube channel, made huge threads insulting him etc. Why not just call him a faggot and move on? Are you sociopathic by any chance?
I honestly can't even tell if you're just saying that as genuine bait to get me to actually try to do it, as if you really thought it'd ever work Jfl...

Or if you're only saying that semi-ironically for attention, just to make it look like you're trying to bait me when your heart's not that into it.

Who knows, maybe you're just trying to be funny, I don't [know] though, or think you were all that funny either.
Nah. I just feel like you are on edge all the time and eviscerate users just for the heck of it.

• JFL
So he started it. What made you go after him so aggressively then? Like you went on to find his youtube channel, made huge threads insulting him etc. Why not just call him a faggot and move on?
Like I said it's a long story.

I started the first Evisceration but he kept talking shit with everyone that had a different opinion that his or criticized him, even if it was just to actually try to help him, so he made a lot of enemies really quick.

He also wasn't that smart and kept exposing himself so everyone that didn't like him was able to piece everything together pretty easily too.

Sure I found him annoying but at the end of the day it was just an easy rep farm for me tbh tbh.

Are you sociopathic by any chance?
Jfl what kind of question is that, even if I was one do you really think I'd ever answer that honestly?

In all seriousness though, no I'm not...

But I'm pretty Machiavellian ngl.

Nah. I just feel like you are on edge all the time and eviscerate users just for the heck of it.
I used to but only cause I was just bored and with too much time on my hands tbh.

But now I'm busy though and value time more ngl.

Beside if I really wanted to farm any more rep I can always just bump one of my dozens of Eviscethreads too

• +1
Like I said it's a long story.

I started the first Evisceration but he kept talking shit with everyone that had a different opinion that his or criticized him, even if it was just to actually try to help him, so he made a lot of enemies really quick.

He also wasn't that smart and kept exposing himself so everyone that didn't like him was able to piece everything together pretty easily too.

Sure I found him annoying but at the end of the day it was just an easy rep farm for me tbh tbh.

Jfl what kind of question is that, even if I was one do you really think I'd ever answer that honestly?

In all seriousness though, no I'm not...

But I'm pretty Machiavellian ngl.

I used to but only cause I was just bored and with too much time on my hands tbh.

But now I'm busy though and value time more ngl.

Beside if I really wanted to farm any more rep I can always just bump one of my dozens of Eviscethreads too

Devansh was very socially stunted. Also, very insecure. Why else would he be so defensive?

I think he was just on here to fish for validation from users cause he was incel IRL. Deep down, he knew all his problems.

• +1
Devansh was very socially stunted. Also, very insecure. Why else would he be so defensive?

I think he was just on here to fish for validation from users cause he was incel IRL. Deep down, he knew all his problems.
I suppose that could make sense tbh

• +1