Arab Prettyboy transformation in a year

Absi

Absi

Casanova
FB IMG 1720731810592

FB IMG 1720731814633

Homie's girlfriend apparently left him and broke his heart and for some reason he started Cavemanmaxxing after this JFL, one of the biggest looksminning I've ever seen tbh i never had the urge to shave a beard this much bro legitimately lost 4 points at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, poopoohead and Kristin
It's only a matter of time,
Before he blows up a local mall with that Jihadi Beard

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
he cant be covering his forehead with that beard

• +1
Reactions: fuse
looksmin?
nigga he look the same just shave the beard
niggas here be retards bro

View attachment 3025836
View attachment 3025837

Homie's girlfriend apparently left him and broke his heart and for some reason he started Cavemanmaxxing after this JFL, one of the biggest looksminning I've ever seen tbh i never had the urge to shave a beard this much bro legitimately lost 4 points at least
Say working out is cope all you want, but having a twink build like he did is not LTR material. Face is law, but that doesn’t trump the importance of a developed body.

looksmin?
nigga he look the same just shave the beard
niggas here be retards bro
Nigger can't even read, more basic wording for you: his beard is looksminning him hard and he should shave it rn because it's reducing him with 4 points

Of course his bones are the same dumbass

Nigger can't even read, more basic wording for you: his beard is looksminning him hard and he should shave it rn because it's reducing him with 4 points

Of course his bones are the same dumbass
Looksminning = shit you can't change only with surgery or long term looksmaxxing
as in losing huge amount of collagen, balding
He can fucking look the same again in 2 minutes of shaving you fucking retard

Say working out is cope all you want, but having a twink build like he did is not LTR material. Face is law, but that doesn’t trump the importance of a developed body.
Yeah his frame in the first pic is definitely lacking and definitely improved but still in women's eyes his 2023 version drastically mog the "let's go behead some infidels" look he got now not even a good body can save him with that goatfucker beard

• +1
Reactions: aber
He looks like Jake Davison

Jake Davison allowed a gun ...

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Also you've been registered here since 2018...that's crazy bro nearly 6 years goddamn

Yeah his frame in the first pic is definitely lacking and definitely improved but still in women's eyes his 2023 version drastically mog the "let's go behead some infidels" look he got now not even a good body can save him with that goatfucker beard
Yeah beards gotta go. Luckily it’s easy enough to remove but it reflects poorly on him as he believes it looks good.

• +1
Reactions: Absi