Are jehowah girls sluts?

L

lepo2317

Mistral
There is stacylite, late teen/early 20s girl living in my neighbourhood. I've seen her 3-4 times and she always smiles and stares at me. When I smile back, she blushes and giggles. Today I've seen crazy shit. My neighbour is jehowah witness and there are often some kind of gatherings of these lunatics and guess what. Today as I do something I see this girl with her father going inside that house, there were like 20 people, I'm 100% sure it was jehowah gathering. I'm not sure if that bitch is smiling and staring at me because she wants the dick or she wants to ask if I want to talk about their lord and savior jesus christ. What do you think guys?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Images   2024 03 02T182506704

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
If they were dressed formally they might have been going witnessing afterward so they were discussing that and the girls house is the place they meet before, if casually dressed it was probably just to hang out. And in regards to whether they're sluts ones that grow up as one and continue into adulthood are more likely to be serious about the religion, but obviously all foids are whores or have a high chance to end up one later on. But there's a good chance she was just being friendly as they're usually overly friendly

• +1
If they were dressed formally they might have been going witnessing afterward so they were discussing that and the girls house is the place they meet before, if casually dressed it was probably just to hang out. And in regards to whether they're sluts ones that grow up as one and continue into adulthood are more likely to be serious about the religion, but obviously all foids are whores or have a high chance to end up one later on. But there's a good chance she was just being friendly as they're usually overly friendly
I mean, when she was smiling and staring at me, she was with her friends dressing normal. I didn't know she was jehowah lunatic, next time I see her I will approach her I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
I mean, when she was smiling and staring at me, she was with her friends dressing normal. I didn't know she was jehowah lunatic, next time I see her I will approach her I guess.
It could be an IOI but if she's actually serious about the religion she wouldn't fuck you or do anything, but as I said women are whores so who knows. I grew up one and most of the people who went against the religion were foids, one either cheated of left their husband for another guy don't remember which one, another left for a few years in her 20s to be a degen then returned after she had some fun

• +1
them religious girls suck soul through dick, go for her

should have started a thread like this, are girls sluts?