Are my preferences odd for a "high-trust, HQNP, blue-eyed prettyboy"?

Are my preferences odd for a "high-trust, HQNP, blue-eyed prettyboy"?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
Most people who have seen me rate me around a 5.5 PSL and say I have a "high-class, high-trust prettyboy" pheno. I'm 5'10 with a broad-framed, "sturdy but lean" body type. Blue-eyed, fitzpatrick 3-4 half sandcel.

Here's what my ideal woman is like:

PSL level: 4.35 - 5.25 PSL

Height: 5'1 - 5'4

Ethnicity: MENA, black, Latina, mulatta, Central Asian, hapa, Blasian

Religion: ideally Muslim but if she isn't but is willing to convert (and live an Islamic life, raising our kids Muslim) that would be brilliant.

Pheno: HQNP but is fun and pleasant to be around

Education level: must be well-educated

Body type:
971e74076f3209b37efbc85bd3895d5e
Images 509000646678582
8c7cc4800069537a39ea42abd15bb135
15221232 lindaikejiblogofficialpcb8dlytrb54 jpegf4ec6629b262d5ab4570feb369a3f319
IMG 2884
Flinkejopepuntennel tiddewsandbootah

Fashion style:
Maxresdefault
Veiled collection
Post 912cb3ea4e697c7727c77632bac2e1ad2720164ffa7414e5c5a70bdc
NAlhvwnc modest hijab fashion trends style 1 1
F75f62757d72a0f6b5a572f520a8b068
Modest fashion france influenceuse 1024x683
9b12967cf195f0cee6fd52411958c06e
Modest clothing
Modest fashion voguebus victor virgile gamma rapho via getty images may 21 story

For a prettyboy that's high-trust, are my preferences and ideals odd for my pheno?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, chawaje, Deleted member 16110 and 8 others
Its completely normal

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Its completely normal
Thank you. Some people here love to assume all prettyboys want skin and bones with a generic look. This one here doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
hmmmm

• Hmm...
@Niko69 in what way are my preferences odd for my pheno :lul::lul:

Idk, it's more for the body type part, I don't get how you wouldn't prefer a slim nice body, but I do get people have their own preferences so I'm not judging, just weird in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: bogii, Deprived and Xangsane

"HQNP"​

keep dreaming you are a degenerate like everybody else here is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Xangsane
your ideal is actually pretty realistic , you gonna have to spend some time to find her though.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Xangsane
I like high class fashionable hijabi girls tbh

PM me what u look like tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale and Xangsane
your ideal is actually pretty realistic , you gonna have to spend some time to find her though.
Thank you! In what way do you think its realistic?

I've gotten my lebo dad to help me out here.

• +1
Reactions: Roubla
Idk, it's more for the body type part, I don't get how you wouldn't prefer a slim nice body, but I do get people have their own preferences so I'm not judging, just weird in my opinion
No worries.
I have more of a soft spot for thick, fleshy bodies. My mum has a body type like that, and my friends (almost all ethnic) seem to have a preference for such types. I'm also not skinny (I'm wide with broad shoulders, somewhat lean) and I'd prefer my girl to not be extremely small next to me.

The softness and fleshiness of a thick woman's body is so appealing to me

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Thank you! In what way do you think its realistic?
Because I actually met several girls that meet your criteria (in my country , I also seen some chechnyan girls online )

• Love it
Because I actually met several girls that meet your criteria (in my country , I also seen some chechnyan girls online )
Where are you from?
What are they like?

Where are you from?
What are they like?
Im from Algeria , they usually avoid talking to guys even online , online presence almost nonexistent (they don't post their pics) + most of them study medicine (most percieved valuable educational path here)

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Elvisandreaa and Xangsane
im a fan of all women as long as they’re not fat

• +1
Islam is cope, no educated foid will ever believe in this crap.

So yes, your type is not existant

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Xangsane
Im from Algeria , they usually avoid talking to guys even online , online presence almost nonexistent (they don't post their pics) + most of them study medicine (most percieved valuable educational path here)
Awesome. My dad has connections to nafri and gulf family members who married into our family (these all live outside the arab world or in the gulf and not in his native lebanon) and is happy to set me up with a girl

• +1
Reactions: Roubla
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadethnic101 @fogdart @Br0sk1 @Britmaxxer

Are you Afghani?

• +1
I voted no

• Love it
I voted no
That's good. I always thought people stereotyped us prettyboys to prefer skinny women who dress like "aesthetic" girls on instagram :lul::lul:

Most people who have seen me rate me around a 5.5 PSL and say I have a "high-class, high-trust prettyboy" pheno. I'm 5'10 with a broad-framed, "sturdy but lean" body type. Blue-eyed, fitzpatrick 3-4 half sandcel.

Religion: ideally Muslim but if she isn't but is willing to convert (and live an Islamic life, raising our kids Muslim) that would be brilliant.

Body type:
View attachment 1697505View attachment 1697506View attachment 1697507View attachment 1697508View attachment 1697509View attachment 1697510

Fashion style:
View attachment 1697511View attachment 1697512View attachment 1697513View attachment 1697514View attachment 1697515View attachment 1697516View attachment 1697517View attachment 1697518View attachment 1697519

For a prettyboy that's high-trust, are my preferences and ideals odd for my pheno?
Would declare a Jihad to get these women

• Hmm...
IDK why the fuck I thought you were Afghan.
I definitely lean more Islamic and non white culturally though.

I get that sometimes from people here. :lul::lul:

Are my preferences odd for someone with my pheno?
no, depends where you grew up. i grew up in california so being white i was technically a minority.

i have a bias towards latina and asian women, because i saw them more in school while growing up

• +1
no, depends where you grew up. i grew up in california so being white i was technically a minority.

i have a bias towards latina and asian women, because i saw them more in school while growing up
I grew up in the home counties in the South East of England which is mostly white, but I personally find white women to be culturally distant from me and too bland for my tastes. I also grew up watching loads of international films, and the majority of my friends are ethnics.

My biggest irl crush I had on a girl was that on a hqnp Asian woman :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @EasternRightWinger15 @bogii @Moggcel007 @indianoutlaw

How are my preferences odd for a guy with my pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and bogii

bro you are skinny and prettyboy, how on earth will you manage a thicc women, which will weigh more than you, masc dudes will cuck you, won't they?

edit: ok if you're not skinny it's different, maybe it'll work

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Xangsane
bro you are skinny and prettyboy, how on earth will you manage a thicc women, which will weigh more than you, masc dudes will cuck you, won't they?

edit: ok if you're not skinny it's different, how tall were you again?
I'm not skinny at all. I'm broad-framed, small-waisted, sturdy but somewhat lean. 15% bf.

Im 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
I'm not skinny at all. I'm broad-framed, small-waisted, sturdy but somewhat lean. 15% bf.

Im 5'10.
yea I saw it in the beginning, maybe it could work tbh. If you're gl enough, it should work

• +1
yea I saw it in the beginning, maybe it could work tbh. If you're gl enough, it should work
I hope it can. But if I were an ectomorph or a toned ectomorph and not a mesomorph with slight endomorphic tendencies, it would be absolutely odd?

• +1
Reactions: bogii
I hope it can. But if I were an ectomorph or a toned ectomorph and not a mesomorph with slight endomorphic tendencies, it would be absolutely odd?
it wouldn't fit, like imagine Chico with 5'10 with a thicc women, would it suit? imo not

• +1
@gamma @Erik-Jón why is it weird?

it wouldn't fit, like imagine Chico with 5'10 with a thicc women, would it suit? imo not
Thank goodness I'm not a framelet.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and bogii
@gamma @Erik-Jón why is it weird?
Because I thought you’d like really dem twink girls and be leanient with religion and stuff

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, johncruz12345, Deprived and 1 other person
I
Because I thought you’d like really dem twink girls and be leanient with religion and stuff
I hate it when women are too skinny. Thicc women who dress modestly and are religious are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sigmamale, Erik-Jón and 1 other person

Body type:
View attachment 1697505View attachment 1697506View attachment 1697507View attachment 1697508View attachment 1697509View attachment 1697510

Fashion style:
View attachment 1697511View attachment 1697512View attachment 1697513View attachment 1697514View attachment 1697515View attachment 1697516View attachment 1697517View attachment 1697518View attachment 1697519

please dont associate eurasians with those barbarians. I find it honestly offensive.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane

Body type:

Fashion style:

Every westerner loves thick, darkskinned, bitchy looking women these days. You are completely normal.

• Hmm...
Xangsane talking to himself ^^^

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Xangsane and Deleted member 9779
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LightSkinNoob
I don't understand you want HQNP but girls with thick bodies are majority HQP and go for Tatted guys.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 9779

I apologize for not voting accurately. I was not sure what to vote for. Maybe you should not have included that “kind of” option in the poll, only 2 options - very and not at all would have been fine.

*For me, with respect to women, non-primal is directly proportional to how much delicate or soft a woman looks*

For guys like you, who are high quality non-primal, most likely prefer women are high quality non-primal too. This is just what I have observed around the world through internet since I have never left India in my life [this does not exist in India because almost all Indian women are high/low quality primal].

For example - Christian Grey, who is high quality non-primal, fell for a girl Anastasia Steel, who is also high quality non-primal.

But on the contrary, other examples also exist. Such as Massimo Torricelli, who is high quality primal, fell for a girl Laura, who is high quality non-primal.

I personally go for high quality non-primal women.

• +1