are the Mandela effects proof of time travel?

R

Robert01

Silver
I know damn well that it was originally called the bernstein bears. I know that sketchers was spelled with the t, I know that fruit loops was spelled fruit not froot, I know that it was originally Macdonalds not mcdonalds, I know that kit-kat had a dash inbetween the kit and kat, I know that MLK was killed at close range with a handgun not sniped at a distance. so if the powers that be have some kind of time travel or reality altering technology, then that means its possible for any one of us to travel back in time and fix our live's if only we had the means. this is ragefuel knowing that the elites could fix my life and give me everything I ever wanted if they allowed my to use their secret technology. I could escape this pos era and go back to the glorious early and mid 00s and be with my oneitis when she was you if they would only allow me to.

no bro

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
I know damn well that it was originally called the bernstein bears. I know that sketchers was spelled with the t, I know that fruit loops was spelled fruit not froot, I know that it was originally Macdonalds not mcdonalds, I know that kit-kat had a dash inbetween the kit and kat, I know that MLK was killed at close range with a handgun not sniped at a distance. so if the powers that be have some kind of time travel or reality altering technology, then that means its possible for any one of us to travel back in time and fix our live's if only we had the means. this is ragefuel knowing that the elites could fix my life and give me everything I ever wanted if they allowed my to use their secret technology. I could escape this pos era and go back to the glorious early and mid 00s and be with my oneitis when she was you if they would only allow me to.
no, time travel doesn't work.

No it's the proof that you're a retard with shit-tier memory

no its ur brain playing tricks on you

mandela effect is proof that most people are too fucking stupid to see through their own cognitive biases

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
False memory is a thing

nelson mandelas me

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
all this text is confusing me :/