Are you ready for the BBC-Pill? Difference between what an average 6' & a large 10' Penis can do

How well-endowed are you?

• Below 5 inches

• Between 5 and 6 inches

• Between 6 and 7 inches

• Between 8 and 9 inches

• Between 9 and 10 inches

• Between 10 and 11 inches

• 11 Inches +

• Not big enough & getting surgery

• Between 7 and 8 inches

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
BBCpill

Made poll anonymous so there ain't no point in you even lying for your forum street cred. It's all a genetic-lottery anyway.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, godirl, Deleted member 5583 and 5 others
STUPID BLUECEL WHERES THE 7-8 OPTION

Depends on the woman I think

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Depends on the woman I think

If this is not blue-pill I don't know what is.

Science shows us the 3 points of sensation/arousal they have. Look at the GIF.

• +1

Yes but for each woman they are at different spots. Honestly I’m coping but I think 8 is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and thecel
Yes but for each woman they are at different spots. Honestly I’m coping but I think 8 is ideal.

Yeah this is cope.

This is what you "want to think" vs actual fact-based science.

• +1
I voted betw 6 and 7 but im betw 7 and 8 but didnt see the option

Yeah this is cope.

This is what you "want to think" vs actual fact-based science.
Reason I say 8 is because I want to go balls deep not have extra not in use. Another reason is anal.

• +1

it says in that gif that the 10 inches hits the sweet spot without going all the way in, so 8 inches could actually be ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, thecel and GrayEyedBarrett
So you're 8. I would trade.

It's at the end. I added.
I would too jfl I wish I were 8 but oh wellI am adequate at least so as long as I can bed them idc lol.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6908
it says in that gif that the 10 inches hits the sweet spot without going all the way in, so 8 inches could actually be ideal
But that means women will feel even better when 10 in pushes all the way in

• +1
no, if you hit the wall at the end it hurts them

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 1973, thecel and 2 others

More to work from. Greater efficiency. Less effort, for the same result.
no, if you hit the wall at the end it hurts them

How do you know? Are you 10 inches and made anyone screech?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Mr.cope
Whoever voted between 8-9 needs to post proof or larp

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, thecel and Incoming
slightly over 6 inches

I know women typically like longer dicks, but is it really that serious? Just wondering; I've never really cared about my dicksize. It's one of the least important things for me to improve on, as I'm mainly looksmaxxing, brain & careermaxxing and gymmaxing. I don't even have a big dick or anything (maybe like 5.8 inches) but I've just thought that the hype around an 8 inch or whatever is overrated. Anyone care to blackpill me (with facts)?

shit thread
haven’t seen any proof of someone having legit 10 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Mayorga
shit thread

This. Maybe 10% of men have even just 8 inches. 10 inches is basically freak size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
shit thread

The point is the bigger the better. That's all. 8 inches is the point at which you know you should be FULLY pleasing her and have no excuses
I know women typically like longer dicks, but is it really that serious? Just wondering; I've never really cared about my dicksize. It's one of the least important things for me to improve on, as I'm mainly looksmaxxing, brain & careermaxxing and gymmaxing. I don't even have a big dick or anything (maybe like 5.8 inches) but I've just thought that the hype around an 8 inch or whatever is overrated. Anyone care to blackpill me (with facts)?

Are you a virgin? Do you truly know the struggles of being between 5.5 and 6 and trying to fuck like your adrenaline is telling you to?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Are you a virgin? Do you truly know the struggles of being between 5.5 and 6 and trying to fuck like your adrenaline is telling you to?

Yeah I'm a virgin, and that's the main reason why I've been focusing on those other 3 things because if I can't get laid why should I worry about my sexual organs. I would love to have the privilege of actually wanting dick lengthening surgery LOL - that's some mad confidence, like imagine the confidence of knowing you're going to attract more than one girl so heavily she wants you to fuck her so you spend thousands of dollars improving on your tool lmao. For me, that's like someone who isn't even an artist yet buying the best painting equipment and spending all his fortune on that without even knowing how to draw.

But yeah I won't be ignorant, I still don't understand the obsession over a big dick and it's most likely because of my virginity and that I've never talked to a girl in person about .. dicks. Just can't imagine a girl who was interested enough in you to do some action with you only to see your ~6 inch dick and be like "NOPE TOO SMALL GOODBYE"

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel and far336

JUST HAVE A LARGER PENIS SIZE THAN EVERYONE IN EXISTENCE BRO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, Deleted member 6497, godirl and 4 others
Yeah I'm a virgin, and that's the main reason why I've been focusing on those other 3 things because if I can't get laid why should I worry about my sexual organs. I would love to have the privilege of actually wanting dick lengthening surgery LOL - that's some mad confidence, like imagine the confidence of knowing you're going to attract more than one girl so heavily she wants you to fuck her so you spend thousands of dollars improving on your tool lmao. For me, that's like someone who isn't even an artist yet buying the best painting equipment and spending all his fortune on that without even knowing how to draw.

But yeah I won't be ignorant, I still don't understand the obsession over a big dick and it's most likely because of my virginity and that I've never talked to a girl in person about .. dicks. Just can't imagine a girl who was interested enough in you to do some action with you only to see your ~6 inch dick and be like "NOPE TOO SMALL GOODBYE"

Get blackpilled
This. Maybe 10% of men have even just 8 inches. 10 inches is basically freak size.
10%? this very unsettling

More to work from. Greater efficiency. Less effort, for the same result.

How do you know? Are you 10 inches and made anyone screech?
Calm down. Just go to bigdickproblems for research if you're interested

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Loud_Jock and Chadeep
even a truecel face can be saved with an 8 inch peen. Just run tinder boxer briefs game.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
i dont have secs im inkel

flaccid, pendulous ?
Or erect.?
makes a difference

There are positions where a smaller penis can do everything a larger one can. For example, pushing girls legs back towards her chest will shrink the canal. Also, my 6" dick regularly hits my gf's cervix if I go hard enough. Can't imagine having to be careful with a larger one. Girth is more important anyways.

I struggle to get proper head with my 6.5 inch dick imagine how bad it is for 7+

But ofc u rather “please the woman”.

Btw if ur tryna cop out with the whole “she will tell her friends & get me moar sex” argument ur just ugly

I struggle to get proper head with my 6.5 inch dick imagine how bad it is for 7+

But ofc u rather “please the woman”.

Btw if ur tryna cop out with the whole “she will tell her friends & get me moar sex” argument ur just ugly

Geez, why does there always have to be at least 3 or 4 socially autistic posts to every thread?

Yeah I'm certainly not ugly, quite the contrary lol and it's not that, at all. I want to dominate and enjoy dominating. Couldn't give a toss about WhatsApp conversations. You're 6.5 and I am 5.5, with weak girth.

So really it's called being Indian. You wouldn't feel the same way if you had that base to work from.

Are you saying BTW that you wouldn't take an upgrade to 7.5? Going deeper would feel better too. Its not just about her whatsoever. Believe me.
flaccid, pendulous ?
Or erect.?
makes a difference

Dude obviously erect. Soft is pure vanity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back