Arrived at Westfield mall la

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I think this place is too classy for cold approach. But, I’ll pay the overpriced parking and do some approaches n shut.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, GabachoCopium and vermillioncorefan
Did 1 approach, girl did seem interested but was walking away. Didnt seal the deal

how many pablos and tyrones do you see?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, vermillioncorefan and murdah
the first million rejections is just warm up

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
i thought u lived in manila shithole

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I think this place is too classy for cold approach. But, I’ll pay the overpriced parking and do some approaches n shut.
westfield always smells like rich stacys

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
which one u at

what do u say when u approach em

what do u say when u approach em
First girl I said excuse me I thought you were cute wanted to say hi. Then I just go from there.

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
First girl I said excuse me I thought you were cute wanted to say hi. Then I just go from there.
have u ever gotten laid from a cold approach

Alright bro I’m chilling in the back of my car right now
You gotta warm approach with social circles or meets where it‘s expected to talk with each other.

have u ever gotten laid from a cold approach
I got close but got 2 gfs off cold approach. Made out with them a lot but couldn’t seal the deal.

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
You gotta warm approach with social circles or meets where it‘s expected to talk with each other.
I have no high class friends to do this shit. I’m working with what I got.

I have no high class friends to do this shit. I’m working with what I got.
You don‘t need "high class friends" for that my ninja. I see broke bum dudes around women all the time. Although they‘re either good-looking, tall or have high status.

You don‘t need "high class friends" for that my ninja. I see broke bum dudes around women all the time. Although they‘re either good-looking, tall or have high status.
True I’ll try to make friends somehow someday. Till then I’m rolling solo.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
True I’ll try to make friends somehow someday. Till then I’m rolling solo.
Time is ticking boyo next year is the deadline. Try club meets or shit like that, as long as you get laid once in a while or make new acquaintances it‘s a success.

Time is ticking boyo next year is the deadline. Try club meets or shit like that, as long as you get laid once in a while or make new acquaintances it‘s a success.
Club meets ? How do I secure those ?

• +1
Club meets ? How do I secure those ?
I meant just meeting at hobbies or something like that. Or maybe at the local conventions and grunge meets. Some of these depend more on a niche (clothing style, hobbies, music).

I meant just meeting at hobbies or something like that. Or maybe at the local conventions and grunge meets. Some of these depend more on a niche (clothing style, hobbies, music).
Well there is an anime convention being held at the la convention center. I may try to mingle around there at some point.

• +1