Asian girl laughs in the face of ricecels seething as she cuddles with her chadlite White boyfriend (he mogs her)

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, Mewton, bloomercel and 7 others
Asian women were born to breed with white cock.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Pixie Dust, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
27511.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
shes ugly

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 32423, bloomercel and 2 others
looks like a boy tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 28541 and Geneticist
Why are these retards mad lmao? Must be jungle gooks with double digit IQ. She's an LTB with a Chadlite, directly improving the Asian master race's gene pool by taking this dysgenic whore out and permanently tainting the white Chadlite's gene pool and producing ER sons. I swear every single zoomer relationship I see of WMAF the white guy mogs the Asian girl and for AMWF, it's the other way around

Asian women were born to breed with white cock.

White women were born to breed with Asian cock for all of history and they forever will be. Meanwhile WMAF is impure, dysgenic, and betabux. Asian men have been spreading their YDNA throughout Europe since before the Neolithic, genociding white men and replacing their YDNA, while white mtDNA remained untouched and the white foids kept breeding with the Asian men. AMWF is the natural order of the world.

Reminder that this curry cuck pushes WMAF content 24/7 because he wishes he was Asian every waking moment of his life and gets cucked by Asians hard every single day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and aspiringexcel
Why are these retards mad lmao? Must be jungle gooks with double digit IQ. She's an LTB with a Chadlite, directly improving the Asian master race's gene pool by taking this dysgenic whore out and permanently tainting the white Chadlite's gene pool and producing ER sons. I swear every single zoomer relationship I see of WMAF the white guy mogs the Asian girl and for AMWF, it's the other way around

White women were born to breed with Asian cock for all of history and they forever will be. Meanwhile WMAF is impure, dysgenic, and betabux. Asian men have been spreading their YDNA throughout Europe since before the Neolithic, genociding white men and replacing their YDNA, while white mtDNA remained untouched and the white foids kept breeding with the Asian men. AMWF is the natural order of the world.

Reminder that this curry cuck pushes WMAF content 24/7 because he wishes he was Asian every waking moment of his life and gets cucked by Asians hard every single day

View attachment 2328264

View attachment 2328265

View attachment 2328266

View attachment 2328267
rent free

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
rent free

Says the nigga who finds and stalks every one of my threads. I will keep exposing you for this whenever you shit on your Asian masters

Says the nigga who finds and stalks every one of my threads. I will keep exposing you for this whenever you shit on your Asian masters
your autism is funny to read, especially when you get triggered

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HeightPilledum
your autism is funny to read, especially when you get triggered

Exposing you for idolizing and worshipping your masters means I get triggered? Pretty sure it's the other way around

• +1
Reactions: htnorbust
Exposing you for idolizing and worshipping your masters means I get triggered? Pretty sure it's the other way around
keep projecting, you're the one writing 10k+ word essays about muh chink supremacy attacking every race with every racial slur under the book 8 hrs a day, not me, go have sex if you want to prove me wrong instead of rotting like a high cortisol autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23218, latincell95 and 3 others
keep projecting, you're the one writing 10k+ word essays about muh chink supremacy attacking every race with every racial slur under the book 8 hrs a day, not me, go have sex if you want to prove me wrong instead of rotting like a high cortisol autist

Lol made you seethe didn't I? Haven't written an "essay" once today and I'm having fun racebaiting during summer break, about to leave the forum very soon. Meanwhile, your subhuman cortisol is spiking to the moon from me exposing you and you'll rot here until your inevitable KHHV permavirgin premature death. Gonna copy paste what I said to you here because it still applies

This nigga finds and saves entire infographics it's over ☠️ but anyways anecdotes don't change reality, what I said about WMAF and AMWF is completely factual. The reality is that you can even see this in the pay gap for WMAF vs AMWF in America, let me copy and paste it rq

AMs in AMWF only earn $10K more than WFs. Compare that to the WMs in WMAF who make a whopping $31K more than AFs. Despite the fact that Asian males are the highest earning group in America by far, they still make less money in comparison to their white wives than white males in comparison to their Asian wives. The data also shows that AMWF has a higher rate where the wife makes more than the husband than WMAF. 31.3% of white wives make more than their Asian husbands, compared to 24.6% of Asian wives making more than their white husbands.

The final brutal blackpill is that although white males in WMAF are the highest earning group of interracial male in the US and earn $8k more than Asian males in AMWF, AMWF earns more money on average and is the highest salary interracial couple in the US because the HQNP white women in AMWF earn almost double the money as the betabuxxmaxxing LTB Asian whores in WMAF. Asian men in AMWF are poorer than white men in WMAF but still have wives who make almost double the money as the Asian women in WMAF lmfao. White men in WMAF are literally betabuxx cucks betabuxxing ugly poor SEAmonkeys, while Asian men in AMWF are poorer while getting much richer, higher quality, better looking white women.

Lol made you seethe didn't I? Haven't written an "essay" once today and I'm having fun racebaiting during summer break, about to leave the forum very soon. Meanwhile, your subhuman cortisol is spiking to the moon from me exposing you and you'll rot here until your inevitable KHHV permavirgin premature death. Gonna copy paste what I said to you here because it still applies

View attachment 2328274

This nigga finds and saves entire infographics it's over ☠️ but anyways anecdotes don't change reality, what I said about WMAF and AMWF is completely factual. The reality is that you can even see this in the pay gap for WMAF vs AMWF in America, let me copy and paste it rq

View attachment 2328285

View attachment 2328286

AMs in AMWF only earn $10K more than WFs. Compare that to the WMs in WMAF who make a whopping $31K more than AFs. Despite the fact that Asian males are the highest earning group in America by far, they still make less money in comparison to their white wives than white males in comparison to their Asian wives. The data also shows that AMWF has a higher rate where the wife makes more than the husband than WMAF. 31.3% of white wives make more than their Asian husbands, compared to 24.6% of Asian wives making more than their white husbands.

The final brutal blackpill is that although white males in WMAF are the highest earning group of interracial male in the US and earn $8k more than Asian males in AMWF, AMWF earns more money on average and is the highest salary interracial couple in the US because the HQNP white women in AMWF earn almost double the money as the betabuxxmaxxing LTB Asian whores in WMAF. Asian men in AMWF are poorer than white men in WMAF but still have wives who make almost double the money as the Asian women in WMAF lmfao. White men in WMAF are literally betabuxx cucks betabuxxing ugly poor SEAmonkeys, while Asian men in AMWF are poorer while getting much richer, higher quality, better looking white women.

View attachment 2328287
please go leave the forum, no other than coping chinks reads your posts seriously

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, poopoohead, Razeb and 2 others
Lol made you seethe didn't I? Haven't written an "essay" once today and I'm having fun racebaiting during summer break, about to leave the forum very soon. Meanwhile, your subhuman cortisol is spiking to the moon from me exposing you and you'll rot here until your inevitable miserable permavirgin premature death. Gonna copy paste what I said to you here because it still applies

View attachment 2328274

View attachment 2328285

View attachment 2328286

View attachment 2328287
I grabbed a list of AMWF hapa criminals and serial killers since you brought up ER.
You're the one pulling infographics and writing essays...

Ah yes, the famous earning 71k vs 70k wealth gap DESPITE the boomers and SEA monkeys

Lmao

please go leave the forum, no other than coping chinks reads your posts seriously

Why are you coping? Everyone reads my posts seriously which is why I get 5 pages seething for me on threads. Meanwhile you view and comment on over half my threads lmfao, you're dedicated to your Asian master

I grabbed a list of AMWF hapa criminals and serial killers since you brought up ER.
You're the one pulling infographics and writing essays...

Ah yes, the famous earning 71k vs 70k wealth gap DESPITE the boomers and SEA monkeys
View attachment 2328290
Lmao

The entire last two paragraphs was a complete copy paste. And yeah, there's not much difference between AMWF and WMAF total. What you're ignoring is the fact that although white males in WMAF earn $8k more than Asian males in AMWF, AMWF earns more money on average because the HQNP white women in AMWF earn almost double the money as the betabuxxmaxxing LTB Asian whores in WMAF. So one salary is carried by the male, the other is carried by the female

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Why are you coping? Everyone reads my posts seriously which is why I get 5 pages seething for me on threads. Meanwhile you view and comment on over half my threads lmfao, you're dedicated to your Asian master

The entire last two paragraphs was a complete copy paste. And yeah, there's not much difference between AMWF and WMAF total. What you're ignoring is the fact that although white males in WMAF earn $8k more than Asian males in AMWF, AMWF earns more money on average because the HQNP white women in AMWF earn almost double the money as the betabuxxmaxxing LTB Asian whores in WMAF. So one is carried by the male, the other is carried by the female
I don't really mind white women earing more money than Asian women. It makes sense when you consider how career-oriented they are as demographics compared to all other races of women (which isn't a positive trait imo).

You "copy pasting" your essays and having statistical copes ready saved in case of threads like these doesn't make you look any better.
Go debate Zer0 in DMs unless you wanna bump my thread the whole day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
I don't really mind white women earing more money than Asian women. It makes sense when you consider how career-oriented they are as demographics compared to all other races of women (which isn't a positive trait imo).

You "copy pasting" your essays and having statistical copes ready saved in case of threads like these doesn't make you look any better.
Go debate Zer0 in DMs unless you wanna bump my thread the whole day

Wasn't this your intention, to racebait with the title? I was just feeding it

But alright then cya

Over for their son

does she know her energy will be slowly consumed and taken until he goes for the next ethnic girl? the chadlite slays, he will then proceed to use the free dating technique and a new one will appear until he settles down with white stacy.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
does she know her energy will be slowly consumed and taken until he goes for the next ethnic girl? the chadlite slays, he will then proceed to use the free dating technique and a new one will appear until he settles down with white stacy.
good looking people don’t have to develop count of macheviellia epic manipulation plans and just live life naturally

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and looksmaxxed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
lifefuel. cmaf is the future

• +1
squishy sqiushy!

• Love it
Headcanon

HOLY SHIT I SAW THAT FOID IRL. I AM NOT EVEN JOKING. SHE LIVES IN ZAGREB. I TOOK A CREEPSHOT OF HER AND HER BF. SHES CROATIAN
Screenshot 20230719 201300 TikTok

I WENT THRU HER VIDEOS AND IM 100000% SURE I CREEPSHOTTED HER AND HER BOYFRIEND. SHE SPEAKS CROATIAN IN ALL OF HER VIDS.

THEYRE THE WMAF COUPLE I SAW

3522523 23 07 11 12 57 09 908
3522522 23 07 11 12 50 03 314
3522521 20230711 124636 Gallery

3522520 23 07 11 12 49 07 519

I AM 100% SURE IT WAS HER SHE LOOKS EXACTLZ LIKE THAT FOID

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...

View attachment 2328264

View attachment 2328265

View attachment 2328266

View attachment 2328267
i cant.. the cope
Cope Fresh Air GIF by shremps

its too much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Geneticist

View attachment 2328274

View attachment 2328285

View attachment 2328286

View attachment 2328287
Real talk nigga for these kinds of things, you gotta keep things concise (racebait, that is) and have lots of flashy images. Nobody's reading these essays brah

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 23778
he thinks posting citations makes his schizo shitposts more credible :forcedsmile:

• +1
i cant.. the cope
Cope Fresh Air GIF by shremps

its too much

Yeah from the niggas arguing with me, not from me. Why would you bump a thread which hasn’t been replied to in over a day? Must be malding hard lmao

he thinks posting citations makes his schizo shitposts more credible :forcedsmile:

Pewresearch showing WMAF is betabux at a much higher rate than AMWF isn’t shitposting, you just can’t cope with the evidence. Keep betabuxxing LTBs and SEAmonkeys though

Real talk nigga for these kinds of things, you gotta keep things concise (racebait, that is) and have lots of flashy images. Nobody's reading these essays brah

Imagine calling yourself a “chinkjeet” but always siding with whites every single time. Centuries of colonization, subjugation, and rape really does take a toll huh

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Imagine calling yourself a “chinkjeet” but always siding with whites every single time. Centuries of colonization, subjugation, and rape really does take a toll huh?
I don't side with the whites brah, I used to do way more racebaiting on my old handle

I actually sympathize with yall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Geneticist
HOLY SHIT I SAW THAT FOID IRL. I AM NOT EVEN JOKING. SHE LIVES IN ZAGREB. I TOOK A CREEPSHOT OF HER AND HER BF. SHES CROATIAN
View attachment 2329042
I WENT THRU HER VIDEOS AND IM 100000% SURE I CREEPSHOTTED HER AND HER BOYFRIEND. SHE SPEAKS CROATIAN IN ALL OF HER VIDS.

THEYRE THE WMAF COUPLE I SAW

View attachment 2329048View attachment 2329049View attachment 2329050
View attachment 2329051

I AM 100% SURE IT WAS HER SHE LOOKS EXACTLZ LIKE THAT FOID
She's not as busty and as tall as that gigamonke you creepshotted. Quit chimping out, you autist..
She does live in Croatia though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and aspiringexcel
She's not as busty and as tall as that gigamonke you creepshotted. Quit chimping out, you autist..
She does live in Croatia though
Nigga it has to be her. The monke i captured just looks tall bcs of lens distortion

Theres very little asians in croatia. I am 1000% sure it was her. She looked like her too

• +1
Nigga it has to be her. The monke i captured just looks tall bcs of lens distortion

Theres very little asians in croatia. I am 1000% sure it was her. She looked like her too
I saw her Instagram when she's standing next to others and she's not nearly as massive and wide in frame.
Also you said you heard them speak Thai even though both her and her boyfriend speak Croatian and her second language is Russian.
Finally, the guy the monke you creepshotted with looks nothing like her boyfriend

• +1