asians are the aesthetically degenerated version of white race.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
all the general traits (racial traits) of asian race are considered really unattractive in every society. which implies asian's proportions or ratios are far away from human aesthetics designed in our genetics. briefly, asians are objectively, inherently disgusting looking.

i ain't talking about outliers who have features more looking like good looking white folks. only talking about actual racial traits that average people commonly share.

i will give you some examples.

1. wide as fuck temporalis and other external bones so making e.s ratio shit as fuck. if you want some example watch the moonface video in the other thread.

2. notorious flat face.. receded chin is actual racial trait for us, recessed maxilla of course, because of recessed orbital bones 90percent of people's eyeballs are popping out looking like bugs.

10116 jawlinejpg

compared to side profile like this, the one above looks so hideous.

3. eyes looking down syndrome and looking primitive as hell.

4. low cheekbones, longer midface appears much frequent than other races, etc there are many others that i can't remember now.

but why would we feel so uncanny and unattracted to these features?
what would be the reason we be feeling revolting towards these pictures and traits?
since blackpill already figured out attractive traits are mostly primal instinct, we can easily infer we think these looks are ugly from genetic level.

to think of it, all of the unattractive traits that i mentioned above is related to one single effect. the flattening of face.
because the face has been flattened, external bones(outside of zygomatics and temporalis, jaw) became wider and E.S ratio become poor.
because the face has been flattened, face extended vertically thus asians started to have longer midface, ertically longer zygomatics which means low cheekbones.
and because midface has become longer the whole jaw angle and occlusal angle become steeper, jaw length from sagittal view became shorter.

every traits sound like they came from one simple reason, aka, facial flattening. and those traits are objectively ugly as we know.
and it is the biggest in asian countries. look how white people are considered the most attractive.

this already tells us more than enough that asian race is the degeneration, mutation from white race. asian people just evolved in uglier way. they compromised by sacrificing looks in order to survive the extremely cold temperature.

already it is orthodoxy in evolutional science that asians are adapted to cold temparature.

i believe in wikipedia so i will cite wikipedia.

Cold adaptation

An Iñupiat family from Noatak, Alaska, 1929
In 1950, Carleton S. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have faces that are adapted to the extreme cold of subarctic and arctic conditions. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have eye sockets that have been extended vertically to make room for the adipose tissue that Mongoloids have around their eyeballs. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have "reduced" brow ridges to decrease the size of the air spaces inside of their brow ridges known as the frontal sinuses which are "vulnerable" to the cold. Coon et al. said that Mongoloid facial features reduce the surface area of the nose by having nasal bones that are flat against the face and having enlarged cheekbones that project forward which effectively reduce the external projection of the nose.[54]

Carleton S. Coon also has a hypothesis for why noses on Mongoloids are very distinct. Typically, the nose is not very prominent on the face of a Mongoloid. Their frontal sinus is also reduced in order to allow more room for padding to protect from their cold environment. Regardless of the environment that the Mongoloid is in, their nose helps reduce the stress of the environment on their body by moistening the air inspired to cool the body off instead of doing a straight up heat exchange.[57]

Writing in 1980, anthropology professor Joseph K. So at Trent University in Ontario cited a 1965 study by J. T. Steegman showing that the so-called cold-adapted Mongoloid face provided no greater protection against frostbite than the facial structure of European subjects.[58] In explaining Mongoloid cold-adaptiveness, So cites the work of W. L. Hylander (1977) where Hylander said that in the Eskimo (Inuit), for example, the reduction of the brow ridge and flatness of the face are instead due to internal structural configurations that are cold-adapted in the sense that they produce a large vertical bite force necessary to chew frozen seal meat.[58]

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 19469, Looks234 and 30 others
Over for coping gooks
@improover

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Looks234, thecel and 14 others
Over for coping gooks
@improover
im sorry for fellow gooks but when you go blackpilled you cant go back, all the evidences point that we are fucking subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19469, Darkthrone and 13 others
white people look better

that's big news right here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Looks234, Edgar and 6 others
9b3642d222bf2da50a3df8891af6d2015fa6dfee hq

• Love it
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6402, HQNPmaxxing and 6 others
High quality thread read every single word

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6402, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Mongoloids are youngest race in world on evolution scale. That's why they look extremely youthful not aging so badly unlike other races and that's why obese Western pedos who watch anime are attracted to 20 year old Japanese women and go on to marry 18 year old 4'11 Filipino women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, HQNPmaxxing, Lorsss and 4 others
Because our feature resemble baby with fetal alcohol syndrome:
322148 1 En 2 Fig1 HTML

Those feature makes us repulse unconsciously because it represent genetic abnormality, despite it is just coincidentically simillar due to external/ nature adaptation. That's why what we feel attractive:
prominent straight nose
forward maxilla
short philtrum
strong chin and jaw
full lips

are attractive. If those feature above are signs of FAS, Asian features will be the top jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19469, Looks234 and 6 others
1. wide as fuck temporalis and other external bones so making e.s ratio shit as fuck. if you want some example watch the moonface video in the other thread.
Wide face is a good thing & ratios won't be fucked up unless they ugly
notorious flat face.. receded chin is actual racial trait for us, recessed maxilla of course, because of recessed orbital bones 90percent of people's eyeballs are popping out looking like bugs.
Not unless you have craniofacial dystrophy. Definitely less maxilla projection through.

3. eyes looking down syndrome and looking primitive as hell.
1591686311469.png
a broad generalization.Though they do express less emotion which is a definitively bad thing.
Cold adaptation
Your citing Eskimos dude? Explain Filipinos in the heat & Vikings in the north.

& don't forget they IQ mog basically every other race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, hopeisnotenough, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others
you haven't roped yet, disappointing ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Lolcel, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
or may be because chink going into next evolutional step where iq over looks, until some cuck invaded and fuck everything up who are currently also burning their own country now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard, Nordiccel and 6 others
@BigBiceps @Lorsss @Nosecel
Pin this thread high quality read

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Danish_Retard, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
white > med > Middle eastern > Indian > Black > south Indian > Asians
theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Detective, Deleted member 19469 and 14 others
or may be because chink going into next evolutional step where iq over looks, until some cuck invaded and fuck everything up who are currently also burning their own country now
Asians are the epitome of copers. No gf no playing around, studymaxx and careermaxx until late 20s. The typical mantra in Asian family. We do have strict rules for daughters though.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Chadeep and toolateforme
you haven't roped yet, disappointing ngl.
im in quite good mental state these days. i coped quite well.
Wide face is a good thing & ratios won't be fucked up unless they ugly

Not unless you have craniofacial dystrophy. Definitely less maxilla projection through.View attachment 452485

a broad generalization.Though they do express less emotion which is a definitively bad thing.

Your citing Eskimos dude? Explain Filipinos in the heat & Vikings in the north.

& don't forget they IQ mog basically every other race
shut the fuck up coping gook.

the moon face is extra common in asian population, especially north east asians. i am from korea and every non blackpilled people knows about this trait this is the main reason jaw and cheekbone cutting procedure is so popular in my country. its 2nd common after nose surgery. but in white society this es ratio matter doesnt happen frequently at all, no one knows about this.

recessed chin is one of the most common traits in asian population, i dont even have to mention about maxilla.

and that woman looks disgusting as fuck shame that she is considered attractive woman in our population and even doing model lol. she easily get fogged by some random white whore.

cold adaption happened far before filipinos went down there and started to live in warm climate.
white > med > Middle eastern > Indian > Black > south Indian > Asians
theory
still asians mog indians for some reason by big margin. thats what i observed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, STEVE GAMING, Lolcel and 9 others

the moon face is extra common in asian population, especially north east asians. i am from korea and every non blackpilled people knows about this trait this is the main reason jaw and cheekbone cutting procedure is so popular in my country. its 2nd common after nose surgery. but in white society this es ratio matter doesnt happen frequently at all, no one knows about this.

recessed chin is one of the most common traits in asian population, i dont even have to mention about maxilla.

and that woman looks disgusting as fuck shame that she is considered attractive woman in our population and even doing model lol. she easily get fogged by some random white whore.

cold adaption happened far before filipinos went down there and started to live in warm climate.

this
vs

this

its over for asians boyo

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, justropemaxbro, Deleted member 2157 and 3 others
Over for me Then. Curry Gook

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 4563 and 5 others

Asians whiteskinmog Indians

Images

He is a slayer compared to average shitskin indian
Images1

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, justropemaxbro, Lolcel and 3 others
I ain't asian. It sounds to me like your an ugly asian who's coping by blaming it on your race.
well you didnt even write any counter argument to my simple reply to your nonsense lmao
and based on your profile image i can easily assume your real life situation and how shit you would look like.
i think im ugly as fuck because i have asian traits but ive already fucked more white bitches than you will ever do in your fucked up life.
if you wanna go personal just fuck off this should be informative thread.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Chadeep
dude let's just think about average people. i changed my mind. gook = indian same smv
if average people, every fucking people is ugly,
some white on this forum even think they are better while being sexless themself, people are fucking joke

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Because our feature resemble baby with fetal alcohol syndrome:
View attachment 452486

Those feature makes us repulse unconsciously because it represent genetic abnormality, despite it is just coincidentically simillar due to external/ nature adaptation. That's why what we feel attractive:
prominent straight nose
forward maxilla
short philtrum
strong chin and jaw
full lips

are attractive. If those feature above are signs of FAS, Asian features will be the top jfl
I have a lil ear abnormality I'm gonna confront my mom jfl

dude let's just think about average people. i changed my mind. gook = indian same smv

Average North Indians

Average south koreans

always remember
north Indians > gooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, justropemaxbro, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
Both are Subhumans To Women. One copes with Curry other one Copes with Rice.
i really dont understand why indians have such a fucking high ego that always coming to my thread and doing asian vs curry thing. they are all fucking invisible and ugly as fuck on average. you really need to cope by beating another subhuman race?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Lolcel, Danish_Retard and 12 others
Average North Indians
View attachment 452506

Average south koreans
View attachment 452507

always remember
north Indians > gooks
dude i dont know they all look subhuman as fuck.. if you can cope in this way you can always believe indians are better than gooks, i dont have any reason to argue about this, in my perspective indians and gooks are all repulsive as fuck and have no value to women unless high percentile slayer. holy shit why this forum has so many indians? i think this proves something..

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, NothingCanStopMe and Deleted member 7098
i really dont understand why indians have such a fucking high ego that always coming to my thread and doing asian vs curry thing. they are all fucking invisible and ugly as fuck on average. you really need to cope by beating another subhuman race?
Nigga I'm Half asian and Half curry I'm allowed to talk about both races.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Lolcel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
the moon face is extra common in the Asian population, especially northeast Asians. I am from Korea and every non-blackpilled people knows about this trait this is the main reason jaw and cheekbone cutting procedure is so popular in my country. It's 2nd common after nose surgery. but in white society, this es ratio matter doesn't happen frequently at all, no one knows about this.

recessed chin is one of the most common traits in the Asian population, I don't even have to mention maxilla.
Your talking about facial deformities like their genetic. Ever heard of a soft diet & mouthbreathing?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
He said the same thing dude

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and toolateforme
Interesting. Why so much self-hate?

dude i dont know they all look subhuman as fuck.. if you can cope in this way you can always believe indians are better than gooks, i dont have any reason to argue about this, in my perspective indians and gooks are all repulsive as fuck and have no value to women unless high percentile slayer. holy shit why this forum has so many indians? i think this proves something..

Indians are not attractive not because of genetic reasons. average Indians earn 3dollar a day. while Asians earn far more. and even eat chicken and other meat. which average Indian doesn't eat.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 1 other person
Indians are not attractive not because of genetic reasons. average Indians earn 3dollar a day. while Asians earn far more. and even eat chicken and other meat. which average Indian doesn't eat.
Average Indian doesn't eat chicken? Our favourite foods are chicken biryani and butter chicken 😭😭

Nigga I'm Half asian abd Half curry I'm allowed to talk about both races.
yeah i was just talking with you. i know you are mutual. already two or three curries came to this thread and claiming indians are better sorry but i fucking didnt ask you anything about curry, they are like cockroaches.
Your talking about facial deformities like their genetic. Ever heard of a soft diet & mouthbreathing?
some people claims that it is because soft diet or mouthbreathing, but i myself is from korea which you would know it is definitely north east asian country, really homogenous country. the mouthbreather ratio should be same with western country but literally 99 out of 100 people walking around has extremely flat face that only severe white mouth breather can have. which is so fucking rare in white population.
soft diet? we don't even have that much difference in diet with white folks nowadays. do you really think we only eat soys in our country? smh.. the percentage of flat faced people are extremely more common, actually they are majority. and that kinda recessed face would only be 1 in 1000 in white population. its almost 100 percent genetics.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Lolcel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Average Indian doesn't eat chicken? Our favourite foods are chicken biryani and butter chicken 😭😭

Not popular in north India. In my class most kids were vegetarians. some didn't even ate onions for some stupid reason. even I was vegetarian till last year. Until I found out about looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1751
im telling you its not because of money, its because of looks :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
mostly skin color and bug eyes.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Not popular in north India. In my class most kids were vegetarians. some didn't even ate onions for some stupid reason. even I was vegetarian till last year. Until I found out about looksmaxxing.
Here in South India it's very popular. 95% people eat lots of meat - beef being most popular with duck, chicken, lamb etc

• Love it
Reactions: Chadeep and .🇹🇩.
a flat face doesn't mean a recessed maxilla with asians.
Flat Looking face due to chin and browridge- Chad trait

Flat face with no browridge or chin prominence- trucel trait

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Bluepill, Chadeep and 1 other person
im telling you its not because of money, its because of looks :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
mostly skin color and bug eyes.
Sahil Khan is the only one who doesn't have bug eyes. Because his mother was Chinese.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
a flat face doesn't mean a recessed maxilla with asians.
yes in terms of reconstructive surgery, but in terms of attractiveness, does your instinct have different standard to different race?
like your brain unconsciously goes like. oh he is gook, so his maxilla would be considered recessed mouthbreather in white society but he can have it :love:

are you fucking joking now or are you retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, randomguy1235, Slayerino and 4 others
yes in terms of reconstructive surgery, but in terms of attractiveness, does your instinct have different standard to different race?
like your brain unconsciously goes like. oh he is gook, so his maxilla would be considered recessed mouthbreather in white society but he can have it :love:

My Avi has the Best Looking Asian I've Ever Seen. And He's a Hapa.

I just said a fact you idiot 😂 what da hell u need man

• Hmm...
Reactions: toolateforme
Bug eyes are not common at all.
bug eyes are common as fuck from what i've observed. every single indian that came here had it.
but idk if they are from north or south. i hope you do well but average indians are shitskin no smv. im sorry to say this.
I just said a fact you idiot 😂
dude i was not even talking to you the fuck you on
I just said a fact you idiot 😂 what da hell u need man
i was talking to bronze8

Last edited:
Asians have been given a bad hand indeed. The most disgusting things about Asians are their eyes tbh.

C1608AAF 3059 4CA9 8A0B E54CEADE49B7

shallow set eyes, orbitals and high set brows are literally the most disgusting traits a man can have and they somehow got everyone.

Not to mention they’re the most neotenous of all the races.

And their flat faces make me disgusted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, horizontallytall, Looks234 and 4 others