asians are the aesthetically degenerated version of white race.

Korean surgeons are dumb. They do bluepilled bullshit like shaving bone off. I claim that most of us Asians need MORE forward growth in the maxilla and the mandible, and shaving the bone structure like they do in Korea would be madness.

18363794b67ee3facfacebbdc3cd70d1.jpg

Her face in the after is still flat as fuck. She would benefit from LeFort III.

Compare that to Obwegeser's maxillofacial surgery result.
View attachment 453097View attachment 453096

Western maxfac surgeons are more blackpilled about bone structure and do better at their jobs than Korean surgeons.
Actually Korean doctor did the right thing. If he advance the jaw, the midface will look even more recess. He pushed back her jaw, so top to bottom are flat but no illusion that makes the midface look more recess than it is.

Actually Korean doctor did the right thing. If he advance the jaw, the midface will look even more recess. He pushed back her jaw, so top to bottom are flat but no illusion that makes the midface look more recess than it is.
I mean not LeFort I, but LeFort III that brings the whole midface forward. Obwegeser did a LeFort III on the girl that in the before would be considered normal by normies. If the Asian woman in my previous post had learned looks theory she would have got a LeFort III because she obviously has a textbook case of pancake midface.

Before1
After1

Asian surgeons like to turn Asian guys with masculine structures into effeminate betas. The idea that not only are Korean men paying to be destroyed like this but that this qualifies as such a "good example" that it deserves to be featured in a Korean surgeon's portfolio makes it even more absurd.

Koreanresult

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yellowrice, justropemaxbro, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 5 others
I mean not LeFort I, but LeFort III that brings the whole midface forward. Obwegeser did a LeFort III on the girl that in the before would be considered normal by normies. If the Asian woman in my previous post had learned looks theory she would have got a LeFort III because she obviously has a textbook case of pancake midface.

View attachment 453157View attachment 453158

Asian surgeons like to turn Asian guys with masculine structures into effeminate betas. The idea that not only are Korean men paying to be destroyed like this but that this qualifies as such a "good example" that it deserves to be featured in a Korean surgeon's portfolio makes it even more absurd.

View attachment 453165

Wtf happened to that poor dude

Wtf happened to that poor dude

He had V-line surgery to shave his mandible and his cheekbones. Not even sure why, I guess to look more like a Korean anime character. He looked better before.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yellowrice, justropemaxbro, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
you're coping, asian smv has never been so high, you just have to kpopmax

tinder tests would reveal that the one below has more matches

The asian guy would look better with facial hair, so he has more potential to looksmax.

Asian Pride World Wide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6939

View attachment 453165
joseon moment

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna and ElliotRodgerJr
Asian girls are hot but very clingy , Latina like

this
View attachment 452497 vs

this
View attachment 452498

its over for asians boyo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any curry mogging this guy smv in western countries
Alextang

Indians are not attractive not because of genetic reasons. average Indians earn 3dollar a day. while Asians earn far more. and even eat chicken and other meat. which average Indian doesn't eat.
Most of asia is just as poor as india too. Indians also eat similar amounts of protein, not that much less. Stop coping for them.

View attachment 453165
If the Asian girl get the le fort 3, she need to move her forehead forward and decompress her orbitals (to make it deep set) jfl else it will look weird.
The guy got his lower 3rd smaller to become full prettyboy (alread highset eyebrow) so it still works fine I guess? But he does look effeminated though

im in quite good mental state these days. i coped quite well.

shut the fuck up coping gook.

the moon face is extra common in asian population, especially north east asians. i am from korea and every non blackpilled people knows about this trait this is the main reason jaw and cheekbone cutting procedure is so popular in my country. its 2nd common after nose surgery. but in white society this es ratio matter doesnt happen frequently at all, no one knows about this.

recessed chin is one of the most common traits in asian population, i dont even have to mention about maxilla.

and that woman looks disgusting as fuck shame that she is considered attractive woman in our population and even doing model lol. she easily get fogged by some random white whore.

cold adaption happened far before filipinos went down there and started to live in warm climate.

still asians mog indians for some reason by big margin. thats what i observed.
mirin wish i lived in korea are surgeries cheaper/better there ?

Good example would be the nestoids despite them having no European genes on average by anthropologists they are classified as meds in skull structure facially that same with the jomonese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Mongoloids are youngest race in world on evolution scale. That's why they look extremely youthful not aging so badly unlike other races and that's why obese Western pedos who watch anime are attracted to 20 year old Japanese women and go on to marry 18 year old 4'11 Filipino women.
Low IQ

nestoids despite them having no European genes on average by anthropologists they are classified as meds in skull structure facially that same with the jomonese
Examples?

Are meds related to Indians?

No but sand niggers some what are more specefically neolethic Iranian most curries are like neolethic Iranian mixed in with 7 percent steppe the rest is abo.

• +1
Arabs?

Some people say Arabians are white.

Yes.

Some what like i said neolethic iranian thank god too it's cause of the blessing of the sand nigger we don't look like aborginals have you seen abos their not good

• +1
Chinks in general are gene trash i cant belive I couldn't see it before
No shit

but he said “because they are the most recently evolved race they look the youngest” where the fuck is the logic in that?

what about those Native Americans who crossed over from Asia to the Americas?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
No shit

but he said “because they are the most recently evolved race they look the youngest” where the fuck is the logic in that?

what about those Native Americans who crossed over from Asia to the Americas?

Do they count as proper chink at this point ? their like ANE shifted hence why they don't look like they have been spawn shot on average

im sorry for fellow gooks but when you go blackpilled you cant go back, all the evidences point that we are fucking subhuman.

Asian girls are hot as fuck. Also some male kpop idols... hmm they slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Some form of indo european passes in tadjik all the way up to turkey ngl
would wed,bed and breed ngl but no girl like this for my ugly face

mongol empire was very respectable. asians are trad as fk but globalization has ruined their tyrany tbh. if u compare any race to caucasian, its basically over . but why are Caucasoid bones so aesthetic?

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any curry mogging this guy smv in western countries
View attachment 453273

Most of asia is just as poor as india too. Indians also eat similar amounts of protein, not that much less. Stop coping for them.

No gook that exists on earth mogs any of these no-name 100% curries
Pashtun

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Asians are white but upgraded

• Love it
Reactions: Gunna
North africans and Balkans are white in my book
No bro I’m dark and swarthy, my friends parents kicked me out of the house for not being white :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayerino and inceletto
they are slavic,plus they have weak bone structure compared to nordic master race
They are specifically russian, those photos circulate on the RuNet a lot