asians are the aesthetically degenerated version of white race.

Asians have been given a bad hand indeed. The most disgusting things about Asians are there eyes tbh.

View attachment 452522

shallow set eyes, orbitals and high set brows are literally the most disgusting traits a man can have and they somehow got everyone.

Not to mention they’re the most neotenous of all the races.

And their flat faces make me disgusted.

i think eyes have some niche market for some weird white girls, but maxilla, midface, jaw are are absolutely hideous, objectively.

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure and Slayerino
 01a

Asians need Jomon genes

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, randomguy1235, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
i think eyes have some niche market for some weird white girls, but maxilla, midface, jaw are are absolutely hideous, objectively.

they usually have alright to good jaws tbh. But their maxillas are comically recessed. Genetics have truly fucked them over, I don’t even know how flat faces got selected for

Yes in terms of reconstructive surgery
I'm not talking even a little bit about surgery
like your brain unconsciously goes like. oh he is gook, so his maxilla would be considered recessed mouthbreather
Nobody's brain does this unconsciously.
in terms of attractiveness, does your instinct have different standard to different race?
When it comes to down to how you measure it, yes. Both these maxillas don't come close 90°. One is clearly attractive & well developed while the other is recessed.
Otoplasty large ear asian side after low res
Istockphoto 469395670 612x612

When it comes to down to how you measure it, yes. Both these maxillas don't come close 90°. One is clearly attractive & well developed while the other is recessed.
View attachment 452523View attachment 452524
left one is not poorly developed. it is just her genetical potential. majority of people has side profile like that. especially for girls. its just genetics.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Slayerino and Deleted member 1973
already it is orthodoxy in evolutional science that asians are adapted to cold temparature.

Then what about Europeans? Since they adapted to cold temperature as well, where is their flat faces?

• +1
Reactions: HiddenUzer and Lux

View attachment 452523View attachment 452524

Fuuuckkk. So fucking brutal. The fact that you can say she is clearly well developed brings a tear to my eye, how the fuck did Asians even let this happen?

BF79A5D3 8FCF 4634 B41B 2D3E75C547E4
F4DA17BE C776 4DA4 BAA8 028C809F72AE

I hope you guys do crack gene editing and turn yourselves into Demi gods. Us Europeans are cucked to hell so we’ll never get it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, randomguy1235, Slayerino and 1 other person
bug eyes are common as fuck from what i've observed. every single indian that came here had it.
but idk if they are from north or south. i hope you do well but average indians are shitskin no smv. im sorry to say this.

dude i was not even talking to you the fuck you on

i was talking to bronze8
Bug eyes are found everywhere in India. in fact everywhere in the world. but are just as common as anywhere else or maybe a Lil more. where I lived. No one had that. very few people had that including me. Indians cant cope with bug eyes because the majority and even poorer Indians have great brow ridges and masculine.

Guess this is where we disagree.
have you ever lived in asian country? i lived here for 20 years. guess who is right. we dont eat soft diet at all. mouthbreathing shouldnt happen way frequent than western society.
you already know genetics play massive role in asian side profile.
my analogy can be based on empirical examples but i have too many samples. ive been living here for 20 fucking years.
Fuuuckkk. So fucking brutal. The fact that you can say she is clearly well developed brings a tear to my eye, how the fuck did Asians even let this happen?

View attachment 452539View attachment 452542

I hope you guys do crack gene editing and turn yourselves into Demi gods. Us Europeans are cucked to hell so we’ll never get it.
this guy really said left one is well developed :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
to compare with the girl on the right this is so fucking brootal holy fucking christ
Bug eyes are found everywhere in India. in fact everywhere in the world. but are just as common as anywhere else or maybe a Lil more. where I lived. No one had that. very few people had that including me. Indians cant cope with bug eyes because the majority and even poorer Indians have great brow ridges and masculine.
indians have caucasoid skull type and etc etc, thats good yeah but i think biggest failo is shitskin first of all, and smell, prejudice of hygiene generated by combo of shitskin and being 3rd world country, smell etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
this guy really said left one is well developed :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
to compare with the girl on the right this is so fucking brootal holy fucking christ

the thing is, she probably is well developed. Its just their genetic cap unfortunately.

the thing is, she probably is well developed. Its just their genetic cap unfortunately.
she is well developed compared to other gook girls. left one that bronze8 posted is dead ass average asian girl. i shit you not..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Chadeep and Aesthetics_III
or may be because chink going into next evolutional step where iq over looks, until some cuck invaded and fuck everything up who are currently also burning their own country now

Biggest cope, asians are dumb as fuck, all they are good at is memorizing. Maybe in comparison to Americans they do well because they care about academia and get pressure. Asians have no geniuses , their whole economy is build on cheap labour and copying stuff.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Biggest cope, asians are dumb as fuck, all they are good at is memorizing. Maybe in comparison to Americans they do well because they care about academia and get pressure. Asians have no geniuses , their whole economy is build on cheap labour and copying stuff.
yes. actually compared to europeans asians are not acamedically doing well at all.

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep and maxlooks
yes. actually compared to europeans asians are not acamedically doing well at all.
Really? I thought They Mog all other Races in IQ. According to Some Asians of this Site.

cope. On the IQ map, Asian countries are the top 6.

all the general traits (racial traits) of asian race are considered really unattractive in every society. which implies asian's proportions or ratios are far away from human aesthetics designed in our genetics. briefly, asians are objectively, inherently disgusting looking.

i ain't talking about outliers who have features more looking like good looking white folks. only talking about actual racial traits that average people commonly share.

i will give you some examples.

1. wide as fuck temporalis and other external bones so making e.s ratio shit as fuck. if you want some example watch the moonface video in the other thread.

2. notorious flat face.. receded chin is actual racial trait for us, recessed maxilla of course, because of recessed orbital bones 90percent of people's eyeballs are popping out looking like bugs.
View attachment 452468
View attachment 452469

View attachment 452470
compared to side profile like this, the one above looks so hideous.

3. eyes looking down syndrome and looking primitive as hell.
View attachment 452467

4. low cheekbones, longer midface appears much frequent than other races, etc there are many others that i can't remember now.

but why would we feel so uncanny and unattracted to these features?
what would be the reason we be feeling revolting towards these pictures and traits?
since blackpill already figured out attractive traits are mostly primal instinct, we can easily infer we think these looks are ugly from genetic level.

to think of it, all of the unattractive traits that i mentioned above is related to one single effect. the flattening of face.
because the face has been flattened, external bones(outside of zygomatics and temporalis, jaw) became wider and E.S ratio become poor.
because the face has been flattened, face extended vertically thus asians started to have longer midface, ertically longer zygomatics which means low cheekbones.
and because midface has become longer the whole jaw angle and occlusal angle become steeper, jaw length from sagittal view became shorter.

every traits sound like they came from one simple reason, aka, facial flattening. and those traits are objectively ugly as we know.
and it is the biggest in asian countries. look how white people are considered the most attractive.

this already tells us more than enough that asian race is the degeneration, mutation from white race. asian people just evolved in uglier way. they compromised by sacrificing looks in order to survive the extremely cold temperature.

already it is orthodoxy in evolutional science that asians are adapted to cold temparature.

i believe in wikipedia so i will cite wikipedia.

Cold adaptation

An Iñupiat family from Noatak, Alaska, 1929
In 1950, Carleton S. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have faces that are adapted to the extreme cold of subarctic and arctic conditions. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have eye sockets that have been extended vertically to make room for the adipose tissue that Mongoloids have around their eyeballs. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have "reduced" brow ridges to decrease the size of the air spaces inside of their brow ridges known as the frontal sinuses which are "vulnerable" to the cold. Coon et al. said that Mongoloid facial features reduce the surface area of the nose by having nasal bones that are flat against the face and having enlarged cheekbones that project forward which effectively reduce the external projection of the nose.[54]

Carleton S. Coon also has a hypothesis for why noses on Mongoloids are very distinct. Typically, the nose is not very prominent on the face of a Mongoloid. Their frontal sinus is also reduced in order to allow more room for padding to protect from their cold environment. Regardless of the environment that the Mongoloid is in, their nose helps reduce the stress of the environment on their body by moistening the air inspired to cool the body off instead of doing a straight up heat exchange.[57]

Writing in 1980, anthropology professor Joseph K. So at Trent University in Ontario cited a 1965 study by J. T. Steegman showing that the so-called cold-adapted Mongoloid face provided no greater protection against frostbite than the facial structure of European subjects.[58] In explaining Mongoloid cold-adaptiveness, So cites the work of W. L. Hylander (1977) where Hylander said that in the Eskimo (Inuit), for example, the reduction of the brow ridge and flatness of the face are instead due to internal structural configurations that are cold-adapted in the sense that they produce a large vertical bite force necessary to chew frozen seal meat.[58]

I will simple point out not all gooks are the same certain mongoloid phenos van do good for instance the nestoid phenotype is a med version of a chink skull types from what I've seen have less to do with genes are more enviroments of thousands of years.

By this i mean if you were to put a nigger into a enviroment similar to europoids the skull would develop caucasian feuatres.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Not popular in north India. In my class most kids were vegetarians. some didn't even ate onions for some stupid reason. even I was vegetarian till last year. Until I found out about looksmaxxing.
Bruh I’m North Indian Punjabi and all we eat is meat.

PCT, no upper eyelid exposure, high-set prominent cheekbones, expanded zygomatic arches, low gonial angle, wide mandibles, broad faces, almost immune to hair loss, youthful skin & slow aging and flat occiputs.

These are gigachad traits that many Asians have tbhtbfh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Slayerino, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
Cold adaptation

In 1950, Carleton S. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have faces that are adapted to the extreme cold of subarctic and arctic conditions. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have eye sockets that have been extended vertically to make room for the adipose tissue that Mongoloids have around their eyeballs. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have "reduced" brow ridges to decrease the size of the air spaces inside of their brow ridges known as the frontal sinuses which are "vulnerable" to the cold. Coon et al. said that Mongoloid facial features reduce the surface area of the nose by having nasal bones that are flat against the face and having enlarged cheekbones that project forward which effectively reduce the external projection of the nose.[54]

Carleton S. Coon also has a hypothesis for why noses on Mongoloids are very distinct. Typically, the nose is not very prominent on the face of a Mongoloid. Their frontal sinus is also reduced in order to allow more room for padding to protect from their cold environment. Regardless of the environment that the Mongoloid is in, their nose helps reduce the stress of the environment on their body by moistening the air inspired to cool the body off instead of doing a straight up heat exchange.[57]

Writing in 1980, anthropology professor Joseph K. So at Trent University in Ontario cited a 1965 study by J. T. Steegman showing that the so-called cold-adapted Mongoloid face provided no greater protection against frostbite than the facial structure of European subjects.[58] In explaining Mongoloid cold-adaptiveness, So cites the work of W. L. Hylander (1977) where Hylander said that in the Eskimo (Inuit), for example, the reduction of the brow ridge and flatness of the face are instead due to internal structural configurations that are cold-adapted in the sense that they produce a large vertical bite force necessary to chew frozen seal meat.[58]
This theory doesnt sound logical. Scandinavians evolved in cold places too but they have well developed forward grown maxillas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Slayerino and Deleted member 1973
Because our feature resemble baby with fetal alcohol syndrome:
View attachment 452486

Those feature makes us repulse unconsciously because it represent genetic abnormality, despite it is just coincidentically simillar due to external/ nature adaptation. That's why what we feel attractive:
prominent straight nose
forward maxilla
short philtrum
strong chin and jaw
full lips

are attractive. If those feature above are signs of FAS, Asian features will be the top jfl

That's why what we feel attractive:
prominent straight nose
forward maxilla
short philtrum
strong chin and jaw
full lips

I'm asian and have these features for some reason

Maybe I have some mix ancestors some where

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
PCT, no upper eyelid exposure, high-set prominent cheekbones, expanded zygomatic arches, low gonial angle, wide mandibles, broad faces, almost immune to hair loss, youthful skin & slow aging and flat occiputs.

Asians are not immune to hairloss. Alot of them have mpb on average is just less severe.

Bruh I’m North Indian Punjabi and all we eat is meat.

Its like saying. Bruh I'm Indian and I drive a lambo. while the rest of the country doesnt even earn 3$ a day.

Welcome back : peepohappy:

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Asia was born as white incels playground, in Europe im almost invisibile (i have some luck sometines i admit) while in Asia I'm fucking Chad, even in countries like Japan i get approached and i receive a lot of IOIs and Tinder matches.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: justropemaxbro, horizontallytall, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 3 others
Asia was born as white incels playground, in Europe im almost invisibile (i have some luck sometines i admit) while in Asia I'm fucking Chad, even in countries like Japan i get approached and i receive a lot of IOIs and Tinder matches.
its honestly so over

Chad

Don’t forget shorter height and dick size

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Lolcel, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
Its like saying. Bruh I'm Indian and I drive a lambo. while the rest of the country doesnt even earn 3$ a day.
Tbf, most of Punjab are Sikhs, we all drink alcohol and eat meat. It’s the Hindus that are mostly veggie.

How many likes per day you got in Japan and korea?
I got like 50 first day in Tokyo, funny thing is that i matched with decent western women too.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
all the general traits (racial traits) of asian race are considered really unattractive in every society. which implies asian's proportions or ratios are far away from human aesthetics designed in our genetics. briefly, asians are objectively, inherently disgusting looking.

i ain't talking about outliers who have features more looking like good looking white folks. only talking about actual racial traits that average people commonly share.

i will give you some examples.

1. wide as fuck temporalis and other external bones so making e.s ratio shit as fuck. if you want some example watch the moonface video in the other thread.

2. notorious flat face.. receded chin is actual racial trait for us, recessed maxilla of course, because of recessed orbital bones 90percent of people's eyeballs are popping out looking like bugs.
View attachment 452468
View attachment 452469

View attachment 452470
compared to side profile like this, the one above looks so hideous.

3. eyes looking down syndrome and looking primitive as hell.
View attachment 452467

4. low cheekbones, longer midface appears much frequent than other races, etc there are many others that i can't remember now.

but why would we feel so uncanny and unattracted to these features?
what would be the reason we be feeling revolting towards these pictures and traits?
since blackpill already figured out attractive traits are mostly primal instinct, we can easily infer we think these looks are ugly from genetic level.

to think of it, all of the unattractive traits that i mentioned above is related to one single effect. the flattening of face.
because the face has been flattened, external bones(outside of zygomatics and temporalis, jaw) became wider and E.S ratio become poor.
because the face has been flattened, face extended vertically thus asians started to have longer midface, ertically longer zygomatics which means low cheekbones.
and because midface has become longer the whole jaw angle and occlusal angle become steeper, jaw length from sagittal view became shorter.

every traits sound like they came from one simple reason, aka, facial flattening. and those traits are objectively ugly as we know.
and it is the biggest in asian countries. look how white people are considered the most attractive.

this already tells us more than enough that asian race is the degeneration, mutation from white race. asian people just evolved in uglier way. they compromised by sacrificing looks in order to survive the extremely cold temperature.

i believe in wikipedia so i will cite wikipedia.

Cold adaptation

white people live in seasonal cold weather too but why dont they look like a wierd pie faced asian

plus asians low smv is partly due to programming of women by the media. they still have some kind of jawline to chew raw meat apparently

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino

that is facts my guy

Sounds like ur an lil Bitch who blames ur race for ur inceldom

Stop Bitchin on this site, get surgery asend

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and IncelsBraincels
There is a small minority of full Asians (<0.5%) that have forward grown antefaces, but I get the point. Average asian maxilla is so recessed that LeFort III is absolutely justified.

Aaaaaa

Pic related: comparison between an ugly noodlewhore and her white boyfriend.

Sounds like ur an lil Bitch who blames ur race for ur inceldom

Stop Bitchin on this site, get surgery asend
i am no near incel babe ;)

There is a small minority of full Asians (<0.5%) that have forward grown antefaces, but I get the point. Average asian maxilla is so recessed that LeFort III is absolutely justified.

View attachment 453024
anyone have any pics of asians with lefort 3s? im having a hard time understanding how it would look with their pheno

View attachment 453024
The guy is 100% italian i can recognize the typical italian face from miles away

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
anyone have any pics of asians with lefort 3s? im having a hard time understanding how it would look with their pheno

Most Asians aren't blackpilled about their looks and maxillofacial surgeries so it is very rare for them to get surgery, even if they really need it.

Most Asians aren't blackpilled about their looks and maxillofacial surgeries so it is very rare for them to get surgery, even if they really need it.
koreans? going out on a limb here

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks and Deleted member 6341
Tbf, most of Punjab are Sikhs, we all drink alcohol and eat meat. It’s the Hindus that are mostly veggie.

if you include states like Haryana, Delhi, and Himachal in Punjab then no. The majority of the people are vegetarians. majority of Sikhs and Hindus are vegetarian.

809881 faaiugvhbq 1465894100
unnamed-jpg.453095

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 394
koreans? going out on a limb here

Korean surgeons are dumb. They do bluepilled bullshit like shaving bone off. I claim that most of us Asians need MORE forward growth in the maxilla and the mandible, and shaving the bone structure like they do in Korea would be madness.

18363794b67ee3facfacebbdc3cd70d1.jpg

Her face in the after is still flat as fuck. She would benefit from LeFort III.

Compare that to Obwegeser's maxillofacial surgery result.
Before1
After1

Western maxfac surgeons are more blackpilled about bone structure and do better at their jobs than Korean surgeons.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, ChadFucksYourOneitis, randomguy1235 and 2 others
if you include states like Haryana, Delhi, and Himachal in Punjab then no. The majority of the people are vegetarians. majority of Sikhs and Hindus are vegetarian.

View attachment 453094
unnamed-jpg.453095
Even non-Hindus In India culturally don’t eat beef; it’s mainly chicken, goat/lamb and fish.

In Punjabi regions where there’s loads of Sikhs, meat is extremely common, I’ve seen it with my own eyes so there’s no point in arguing this with you. A lot of Hindus in Punjab too which obviously skews the official numbers.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 3270
Even non-Hindus In India culturally don’t eat beef; it’s mainly chicken, goat/lamb and fish.

In Punjabi regions where there’s loads of Sikhs, meat is extremely common, I’ve seen it with my own eyes so there’s no point in arguing this with you. A lot of Hindus in Punjab too which obviously skews the official numbers.

I am from Haryana, and here almost no one eats meat, not even eggs, Only Muslim immigrants from other states open butcher shops and eat them, its only recently (last 10 years) that modern-day Hindu youth have started eating meat. but that too only chicken. goats and beef not at all.