asians are the aesthetically degenerated version of white race.

i believe so
Cruise Mom + Pitt dad = Tom Pitt
8BB6F400 781D 48C7 90C6 784337069927
FA2D2EC5 BCD4 4544 81A9 01CE32DEF19A

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
Cherry picked picks and just Brad Pitt = Arvid
Nigga u literally look like a half asian pitt jfl why so mad, its the truth
342431 b3c454ee01524d95c6c1a 1
Brad Pitt 2019 by Glenn Francis

One is clearly more asiatic compared to the other

You cherrypicked the most asiatic pic of pitt.
Also btw pitt himself is quite asian looking, I will admit. He doesn't look like a proper Europeoid.
Its just the first pic of something When i search Brad Pitt Young i had it on m phone

View attachment 455435View attachment 455436

As if monolid is a exclusive chink feuatre that is simple an adaptation to the cold nothing more.
View attachment 455435View attachment 455436

As if monolid is a exclusive chink feuatre that is simple an adaptation to the cold nothing more.

isn't monolid good for hooded eyes and half chink half arap is a good pheno
F6590b867d4281650bf8b133863db5c8

I'm astounded by the coping curries on this fucking thread shitting on gooks when there in the same spot ethnic means ethnic if your a non central asian non north African non middle eastern ethnic it is better you don't reproduce at this point or at the very least wait till gene editing comes out
The urge to procreate is strong man. I think breed 1 child is ok. 2 person reduce to 1.

I am not fighting for anybody. I am of no one's side. I just said that Asian men are worst. because they don't look, men. I mean they can't even grow beards and muscles. I am 6feet5 and with beard and muscles, I can K.O mog the entire Asian race. Even australoid men are manlier than Asians.
Asians are the worst in men's and blacks are the worst in women.
according to me, if you can't grow a proper fucking beard, you just aren't man enough. If you fucking can't lift a barbell, you aren't man enough.
true you guys are part australioid

indian = mediterranean + australoid and some asian

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and inceletto
I learned from this thread that this is pitt
asian brad pitt - Google Search | Brad pitt, Look alike, Famous

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
true you guys are part australioid

indian = mediterranean + australoid and some asian

Wrong and wrong.

I just am trying to put the pieces together on this 1.

From what I know Indians are distantly realted to the onge but that component split off for like a very long time ago enough to have its own distinction the best representative though is the pulliyar types their not austroloid their quite distinct despite similar skin tone.

That for most curries is pretty high the component is like 30 percent. There is also this other component which I highly doubt is a austroloid but it is found in the North Western region of India this region was known for western eurasian links so I'm guessing it could be some form of a old caucasoid this component is also quite low though at 10 percent.

The majority of the genes for the lower castes is neolethic farmer genes at 47.5 percent on average.

The most interesting thing is the sinthasta genes and the amount varies on caste the high castes get like 23 to 45 percent.

So no indians arent part austrloid they branched out into their own distinct category and we aren't med either we are however sand bigger and perhaps if your high caste sinthasta mutts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
PCT, no upper eyelid exposure, high-set prominent cheekbones, expanded zygomatic arches, low gonial angle, wide mandibles, broad faces, almost immune to hair loss, youthful skin & slow aging and flat occiputs.

These are gigachad traits that many Asians have tbhtbfh
They also have high-set eye brows/non-existent brow ridges, and the flattest faces that you've ever seen lol.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, toolateforme and Deleted member 7776
Agreed, noodlefoids are objectively ugly but I still love them.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
I am not fighting for anybody. I am of no one's side. I just said that Asian men are worst. because they don't look, men. I mean they can't even grow beards and muscles. I am 6feet5 and with beard and muscles, I can K.O mog the entire Asian race. Even australoid men are manlier than Asians.
Asians are the worst in men's and blacks are the worst in women.
according to me, if you can't grow a proper fucking beard, you just aren't man enough. If you fucking can't lift a barbell, you aren't man enough.
You make this pretty personal for some reason. Did Asians bully you in school?

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, .🇹🇩., Limbo and 1 other person
all the general traits (racial traits) of asian race are considered really unattractive in every society. which implies asian's proportions or ratios are far away from human aesthetics designed in our genetics. briefly, asians are objectively, inherently disgusting looking.

i ain't talking about outliers who have features more looking like good looking white folks. only talking about actual racial traits that average people commonly share.

i will give you some examples.

1. wide as fuck temporalis and other external bones so making e.s ratio shit as fuck. if you want some example watch the moonface video in the other thread.

2. notorious flat face.. receded chin is actual racial trait for us, recessed maxilla of course, because of recessed orbital bones 90percent of people's eyeballs are popping out looking like bugs.
View attachment 452468
View attachment 452469

View attachment 452470
compared to side profile like this, the one above looks so hideous.

3. eyes looking down syndrome and looking primitive as hell.
View attachment 452467

4. low cheekbones, longer midface appears much frequent than other races, etc there are many others that i can't remember now.

but why would we feel so uncanny and unattracted to these features?
what would be the reason we be feeling revolting towards these pictures and traits?
since blackpill already figured out attractive traits are mostly primal instinct, we can easily infer we think these looks are ugly from genetic level.

to think of it, all of the unattractive traits that i mentioned above is related to one single effect. the flattening of face.
because the face has been flattened, external bones(outside of zygomatics and temporalis, jaw) became wider and E.S ratio become poor.
because the face has been flattened, face extended vertically thus asians started to have longer midface, ertically longer zygomatics which means low cheekbones.
and because midface has become longer the whole jaw angle and occlusal angle become steeper, jaw length from sagittal view became shorter.

every traits sound like they came from one simple reason, aka, facial flattening. and those traits are objectively ugly as we know.
and it is the biggest in asian countries. look how white people are considered the most attractive.

this already tells us more than enough that asian race is the degeneration, mutation from white race. asian people just evolved in uglier way. they compromised by sacrificing looks in order to survive the extremely cold temperature.

already it is orthodoxy in evolutional science that asians are adapted to cold temparature.

i believe in wikipedia so i will cite wikipedia.

Cold adaptation

An Iñupiat family from Noatak, Alaska, 1929
In 1950, Carleton S. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have faces that are adapted to the extreme cold of subarctic and arctic conditions. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have eye sockets that have been extended vertically to make room for the adipose tissue that Mongoloids have around their eyeballs. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have "reduced" brow ridges to decrease the size of the air spaces inside of their brow ridges known as the frontal sinuses which are "vulnerable" to the cold. Coon et al. said that Mongoloid facial features reduce the surface area of the nose by having nasal bones that are flat against the face and having enlarged cheekbones that project forward which effectively reduce the external projection of the nose.[54]

Carleton S. Coon also has a hypothesis for why noses on Mongoloids are very distinct. Typically, the nose is not very prominent on the face of a Mongoloid. Their frontal sinus is also reduced in order to allow more room for padding to protect from their cold environment. Regardless of the environment that the Mongoloid is in, their nose helps reduce the stress of the environment on their body by moistening the air inspired to cool the body off instead of doing a straight up heat exchange.[57]

Writing in 1980, anthropology professor Joseph K. So at Trent University in Ontario cited a 1965 study by J. T. Steegman showing that the so-called cold-adapted Mongoloid face provided no greater protection against frostbite than the facial structure of European subjects.[58] In explaining Mongoloid cold-adaptiveness, So cites the work of W. L. Hylander (1977) where Hylander said that in the Eskimo (Inuit), for example, the reduction of the brow ridge and flatness of the face are instead due to internal structural configurations that are cold-adapted in the sense that they produce a large vertical bite force necessary to chew frozen seal meat.[58]

• Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
all the general traits (racial traits) of asian race are considered really unattractive in every society. which implies asian's proportions or ratios are far away from human aesthetics designed in our genetics. briefly, asians are objectively, inherently disgusting looking.

i ain't talking about outliers who have features more looking like good looking white folks. only talking about actual racial traits that average people commonly share.

1. wide as fuck temporalis and other external bones so making e.s ratio shit as fuck. if you want some example watch the moonface video in the other thread.

2. notorious flat face.. receded chin is actual racial trait for us, recessed maxilla of course, because of recessed orbital bones 90percent of people's eyeballs are popping out looking like bugs.
View attachment 452468
View attachment 452469

View attachment 452470

View attachment 452467

4. low cheekbones, longer midface appears much frequent than other races, etc there are many others that i can't remember now.

what would be the reason we be feeling revolting towards these pictures and traits?
since blackpill already figured out attractive traits are mostly primal instinct, we can easily infer we think these looks are ugly from genetic level.

to think of it, all of the unattractive traits that i mentioned above is related to one single effect. the flattening of face.
because the face has been flattened, external bones(outside of zygomatics and temporalis, jaw) became wider and E.S ratio become poor.
because the face has been flattened, face extended vertically thus asians started to have longer midface, ertically longer zygomatics which means low cheekbones.
and because midface has become longer the whole jaw angle and occlusal angle become steeper, jaw length from sagittal view became shorter.

every traits sound like they came from one simple reason, aka, facial flattening. and those traits are objectively ugly as we know.
and it is the biggest in asian countries. look how white people are considered the most attractive.

this already tells us more than enough that asian race is the degeneration, mutation from white race. asian people just evolved in uglier way. they compromised by sacrificing looks in order to survive the extremely cold temperature.

already it is orthodoxy in evolutional science that asians are adapted to cold temparature.

Cold adaptation

In 1950, Carleton S. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have faces that are adapted to the extreme cold of subarctic and arctic conditions. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have eye sockets that have been extended vertically to make room for the adipose tissue that Mongoloids have around their eyeballs. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have "reduced" brow ridges to decrease the size of the air spaces inside of their brow ridges known as the frontal sinuses which are "vulnerable" to the cold. Coon et al. said that Mongoloid facial features reduce the surface area of the nose by having nasal bones that are flat against the face and having enlarged cheekbones that project forward which effectively reduce the external projection of the nose.[54]

Carleton S. Coon also has a hypothesis for why noses on Mongoloids are very distinct. Typically, the nose is not very prominent on the face of a Mongoloid. Their frontal sinus is also reduced in order to allow more room for padding to protect from their cold environment. Regardless of the environment that the Mongoloid is in, their nose helps reduce the stress of the environment on their body by moistening the air inspired to cool the body off instead of doing a straight up heat exchange.[57]

Writing in 1980, anthropology professor Joseph K. So at Trent University in Ontario cited a 1965 study by J. T. Steegman showing that the so-called cold-adapted Mongoloid face provided no greater protection against frostbite than the facial structure of European subjects.[58] In explaining Mongoloid cold-adaptiveness, So cites the work of W. L. Hylander (1977) where Hylander said that in the Eskimo (Inuit), for example, the reduction of the brow ridge and flatness of the face are instead due to internal structural configurations that are cold-adapted in the sense that they produce a large vertical bite force necessary to chew frozen seal meat.[58]
Unquestionably,undeniably,indubitably,
irrefutably,indisputably and indefinitely based thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and toolateforme
another retarded post

I always said this, and yet incels try and insist chinks are attractive

• +1
Reactions: thecel

View attachment 452468
View attachment 452469

View attachment 452470

View attachment 452467

Cold adaptation

White people are mutation of indians