asians are the aesthetically degenerated version of white race.

@whatamIdoinwithmylyf Fighting for the second last place like a true warrior.

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Slayerino
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf Fighting for the second last place like a true warrior.

I am not fighting for anybody. I am of no one's side. I just said that Asian men are worst. because they don't look, men. I mean they can't even grow beards and muscles. I am 6feet5 and with beard and muscles, I can K.O mog the entire Asian race. Even australoid men are manlier than Asians.
Asians are the worst in men's and blacks are the worst in women.
according to me, if you can't grow a proper fucking beard, you just aren't man enough. If you fucking can't lift a barbell, you aren't man enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 1751 and Kingkellz
E Asian actually have more muscles than Indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 1751
Biggest cope, asians are dumb as fuck, all they are good at is memorizing. Maybe in comparison to Americans they do well because they care about academia and get pressure. Asians have no geniuses , their whole economy is build on cheap labour and copying stuff.
this is retarded and makes literally no sense
east asian iq is higher on average than any other
most aren't gl
lol at salludon
I am not fighting for anybody. I am of no one's side. I just said that Asian men are worst. because they don't look, men. I mean they can't even grow beards and muscles. I am 6feet5 and with beard and muscles, I can K.O mog the entire Asian race. Even australoid men are manlier than Asians.
Asians are the worst in men's and blacks are the worst in women.
according to me, if you can't grow a proper fucking beard, you just aren't man enough. If you fucking can't lift a barbell, you aren't man enough.
East asians have more fast twitch muscle fibres (like blacks) than whites do on average. Beardfrauding looks ugly.
Australoid men actually masculinity mog most races honestly

Last edited:
The Indian here mogs the fuck out of the Asian, wtf are you guys talking about. Skin lightening is also easy nowadays.
How can I lighten my skin?

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000
If the Asian girl get the le fort 3, she need to move her forehead forward and decompress her orbitals (to make it deep set) jfl else it will look weird.
The guy got his lower 3rd smaller to become full prettyboy (alread highset eyebrow) so it still works fine I guess? But he does look effeminated though

The guy became uglier. I asked my cousin, who's more attractive? She said, "He's an idiot", "He looked much better before. Why would he do this to himself?". I was not surprised with the answer. And she said that Francisco Lachowski was the best looking man alive if that matters.

How can I lighten my skin?

Healthline had an article on melanin reduction, its not loading for me on my web browser for some reason, it might work for you.

Otherwise a vitamin c, ferulic acid (important with vitamin c for absorption) and vit e skin serum caused lightening along with collagen increase and possibly elastin.

Also aloe vera and green tea extract iirc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
The guy became uglier. I asked my cousin, who's more attractive? She said, "He's an idiot", "He looked much better before. Why would he do this to himself?". I was not surprised with the answer. And she said that Francisco Lachowski was the best looking man alive if that matters.
Thinking again, I think the Asian girl don't need the orbital decompression, just the forehead needs to be moved forward.
He does look effeminate but with the right fakeup and hairstyle, he can go kpopmaxx. Don't trust what girls say only what they do.

You have mental problems lol.

keep crying for their pancake faces

this is retarded and makes literally no sense
east asian iq is higher on average than any other

he’s saying that Asians are, in general, less inventive than other races, despite their high IQ.

Beardfrauding looks ugly.

Cope.

Australoid men actually masculinity mog most races honestly

jfl aboriginal women mog most men of other races

Fuck, I only just noticed that it’s you @toolateforme

How have you been? You haven’t been active for months

he’s saying that Asians are, in general, less inventive than other races, despite their high IQ.

Cope.

jfl aboriginal women mog most men of other races
It's funny since the entire world uses east asian products and technology. ancient ones are relevant too
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Great_Inventions for 4

It's not a cope, beards just hide shitty bones.

Aboriginal women do have more developed brow ridges than most men of other races tbh

It's funny since the entire world uses east asian products and technology. ancient ones are relevant too
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Great_Inventions for 4

It's not a cope, beards just hide shitty bones.

Aboriginal women do have more developed brow ridges than most men of other races tbh

jfl I never said Asians haven’t invented anything period. But they’ve invented less in comparison to Europe.

D30D57C7 6544 47B0 BE58 35AD934A2467
F36EDC66 35EC 44F4 9401 8E6CC73A049F

Jfl at this cope. So what if it hides shitty bones? If it makes you better looking it’s not cope. Also

6A62E373 26C2 4796 8DFF 58580F379A8E
11DF1CF9 1F87 48B0 A631 C1DA93FF3C6B

Fuck, I only just noticed that it’s you @toolateforme

How have you been? You haven’t been active for months
hey yeah long time no see, its good to see you again and pleasure that you remember me

i fucked some girls and it stablized my mental health but my manlettism and gookism still fucks my mind from time to time.
once i was with three 6'2 white folks and i could know they would never take me so serious. brutal.

and i took molly recently, it felt so good.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Darwin was stupid.
Almost everything you were taught in school was wrong.
Except basic shit for slaves to do a proper work where really not much is needed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme
hey yeah long time no see, its good to see you again and pleasure that you remember me

i fucked some girls and it stablized my mental health but my manlettism and gookism still fucks my mind from time to time.
once i was with three 6'2 white folks and i could know they would never take me so serious. brutal.

and i took molly recently, it felt so good.
I knew it lol.
Meanwhile, white normies on here rot at home all day long.

As I already mentioned here once, self-perception matters more than external perception and if YOU are not at peace with how you look or who you are, you won't be able to be happy, regardless of how many women you bang or how much validation you get.

I knew it lol.
Meanwhile, white normies on here rot at home all day long.

As I already mentioned here once, self-perception matters more than external perception and if YOU are not at peace with how you look or who you are, you won't be able to be happy, regardless of how many women you bang or how much validation you get.
life's so complicated once i believed the only thing matters was objective standards but as you mentioned internal perception matters a lot

all the general traits (racial traits) of asian race are considered really unattractive in every society. which implies asian's proportions or ratios are far away from human aesthetics designed in our genetics. briefly, asians are objectively, inherently disgusting looking.

i ain't talking about outliers who have features more looking like good looking white folks. only talking about actual racial traits that average people commonly share.

i will give you some examples.

1. wide as fuck temporalis and other external bones so making e.s ratio shit as fuck. if you want some example watch the moonface video in the other thread.

2. notorious flat face.. receded chin is actual racial trait for us, recessed maxilla of course, because of recessed orbital bones 90percent of people's eyeballs are popping out looking like bugs.
View attachment 452468
View attachment 452469

View attachment 452470
compared to side profile like this, the one above looks so hideous.

3. eyes looking down syndrome and looking primitive as hell.
View attachment 452467

4. low cheekbones, longer midface appears much frequent than other races, etc there are many others that i can't remember now.

but why would we feel so uncanny and unattracted to these features?
what would be the reason we be feeling revolting towards these pictures and traits?
since blackpill already figured out attractive traits are mostly primal instinct, we can easily infer we think these looks are ugly from genetic level.

to think of it, all of the unattractive traits that i mentioned above is related to one single effect. the flattening of face.
because the face has been flattened, external bones(outside of zygomatics and temporalis, jaw) became wider and E.S ratio become poor.
because the face has been flattened, face extended vertically thus asians started to have longer midface, ertically longer zygomatics which means low cheekbones.
and because midface has become longer the whole jaw angle and occlusal angle become steeper, jaw length from sagittal view became shorter.

every traits sound like they came from one simple reason, aka, facial flattening. and those traits are objectively ugly as we know.
and it is the biggest in asian countries. look how white people are considered the most attractive.

this already tells us more than enough that asian race is the degeneration, mutation from white race. asian people just evolved in uglier way. they compromised by sacrificing looks in order to survive the extremely cold temperature.

already it is orthodoxy in evolutional science that asians are adapted to cold temparature.

i believe in wikipedia so i will cite wikipedia.

Cold adaptation

An Iñupiat family from Noatak, Alaska, 1929
In 1950, Carleton S. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have faces that are adapted to the extreme cold of subarctic and arctic conditions. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have eye sockets that have been extended vertically to make room for the adipose tissue that Mongoloids have around their eyeballs. Coon et al. said that Mongoloids have "reduced" brow ridges to decrease the size of the air spaces inside of their brow ridges known as the frontal sinuses which are "vulnerable" to the cold. Coon et al. said that Mongoloid facial features reduce the surface area of the nose by having nasal bones that are flat against the face and having enlarged cheekbones that project forward which effectively reduce the external projection of the nose.[54]

Carleton S. Coon also has a hypothesis for why noses on Mongoloids are very distinct. Typically, the nose is not very prominent on the face of a Mongoloid. Their frontal sinus is also reduced in order to allow more room for padding to protect from their cold environment. Regardless of the environment that the Mongoloid is in, their nose helps reduce the stress of the environment on their body by moistening the air inspired to cool the body off instead of doing a straight up heat exchange.[57]

Writing in 1980, anthropology professor Joseph K. So at Trent University in Ontario cited a 1965 study by J. T. Steegman showing that the so-called cold-adapted Mongoloid face provided no greater protection against frostbite than the facial structure of European subjects.[58] In explaining Mongoloid cold-adaptiveness, So cites the work of W. L. Hylander (1977) where Hylander said that in the Eskimo (Inuit), for example, the reduction of the brow ridge and flatness of the face are instead due to internal structural configurations that are cold-adapted in the sense that they produce a large vertical bite force necessary to chew frozen seal meat.[58]

I'm astounded by the coping curries on this fucking thread shitting on gooks when there in the same spot ethnic means ethnic if your a non central asian non north African non middle eastern ethnic it is better you don't reproduce at this point or at the very least wait till gene editing comes out

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6856
I'm astounded by the coping curries on this fucking thread shitting on gooks when there in the same spot ethnic means ethnic if your a non central asian non north African non middle eastern ethnic it is better you don't reproduce at this point or at the very least wait till gene editing comes out
Do i look asian

bro i'm happy to be a sandnigger you should accept your destiny too @reptiles

bro i'm happy to be a sandnigger you should accept your destiny too @reptiles

Why would I accept it? I perfer white we all do on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
  • +1
Trying to breed a caucasian?

I am but I feel like doing so would damage the gene line the thing is the kids shouldn't look too super giga deathnic but their is the slight chance of sand nigger at this point i want gene editing.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted and inceletto
I am but I feel like doing so would damage the gene line the thing is the kids shouldn't look too super giga deathnic but their is the slight chance of sand nigger at this point i want gene editing.
Ngl i want Gene editing aswell so i can create a Pitt son but problem is if everyone can look like they want looks halo Will fade

• +1