At even considering to cope with implants instead of getting bimax if you are recessed

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Moving your jaws forward will give you more forward growth than any implant.

The only advantages of implants is that they can give more width and angularity to your jaw. But those reasons are shit because:

1) By moving the jaws forward you will also gain some width

2) The jaw angularity from implants more often than not fails to look natural

3) Forward growth is much more important than jaw width.

Gentle reminder that bimax will give you functional benefits on top on looks:

1) It will allow you to breathe better (Maxilla is closely connected to inner airways)
Increasing your oxygen input and allowing you to do physical activities for longer periods of time without getting tired as fast.

2) It will make your voice more clear and articulate (more space inside your mouth gives more freedom and comfort to your tongue) So you if have a lisp or your voice is too mumbly saw goodbye to that.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, Deleted member 5583, IndianJock and 8 others
Moving your jaws forward will give you more forward growth than any implant.

The only advantages of implants is that they can give more width and angularity to your jaw. But those reasons are shit because:

1) By moving the jaws forward you will also gain some width

2) The jaw angularity from implants more often than not fails to look natural

3) Forward growth is much more important than jaw width.

Gentle reminder that bimax will give you functional benefits on top on looks:

1) It will allow you to breathe better (Maxilla is closely connected to inner airways)
Increasing your oxygen input and allowing you to do physical activities for longer periods of time without getting tired as fast.

2) It will make your voice more clear and articulate (more space inside your mouth gives more freedom and comfort to your tongue) So you if have a lisp or your voice is too mumbly saw goodbye to that.
What happens if your upper maxilla is slightly recessed but you already have a long mandible, wide chin and wide mid-mandible but you have narrow high-set bigonials?

The only problem is finding a surgeon who will perform Bimax on someone who isn’t subhuman
If you are not recessed then you don’t need it.
If you are recessed then you will be undeniably subhuman at least from the side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

I am saving up for Bimax now. I was hoping it would help me with this!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Who are the top surgeons we can go to for this?

I called Arnett & Gunson and Arnett is retired and I believe Gunson is much less experienced

Good post OP.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 4464
I’m not having any major surgeries until I decide whether or not I go for a lefort 2+ Because if I do bimax first it complicates everything

No surgeon will perform bimax on me, a chin implant is my only hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
this thread needs to be bumped every time a greycel asks information about wraparound implants to fix his Crouzon-tier face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator, Gaia262 and Deleted member 2012