at IT screencapping threads from LooksMax.org

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

these slack-jawed mother fuckers are getting really desperste for content...

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 5189, dogtown and 2 others
IT cucks are some of the most idle and talentless people

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, SquareChinOrDeath, dogtown and 6 others
We made it boyos.:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, SquareChinOrDeath, 11gaijin and 2 others
Has basedshamon done video on looksmax yet ?

They have plenty to work with on the incel site though. Why do they bother here?

JFL if you are not part of this picture
its over at this point tbh ngl tbqh
srs

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Ritalincel
Has basedshamon done video on looksmax yet ?

Not on this website atleast. Actually like the guy tho. Maybe he sounds a little bit too "blue pilling" sometimes. But i like how he tries to take these things out of proportion, and says that you shouldn't let this mindset dominate your life and focus on positiviy. And i think he's right. You can either swallow the black/redpill and give up, or accept it embrace happines and do the best to improve your situation.

That subreddit is fucking stupid tho lol.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
It don't screenshot this site cuz half of you fuckers are slayers,"and then they wonder why they incel" doesn't work against a 6"4 chadlite who has plowed my oneitis again and again.
Not on this website atleast. Actually like the guy tho. Maybe he sounds a little bit too "blue pilling" sometimes. But i like how he tries to take these things out of proportion, and says that you shouldn't let this mindset dominate your life and focus on positiviy. And i think he's right. You can either swallow the black/redpill and give up, or accept it embrace happines and do the best to improve your situation.

That subreddit is fucking stupid tho lol.
Hes a fag,I remember when one of the mods at incels.is exposed him for being a baldcel and how he tried to play it off like he was happy his secret was out.
Completely ends his fake "just be confident bro" style as he had to get a hair tattoo to cope.

Page not found