ChatGPT reviews my Looksmax.org threads

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
The emotion conveyed in this text is a complex mix of unconventional, speculative, and potentially controversial ideas related to gender and sexuality. The author seems to be exploring a perspective that challenges traditional notions of gender roles and sexuality. There is a sense of intellectual curiosity and a desire to provoke thought and discussion on these topics. Some readers may find the content controversial or provocative, while others may view it as an attempt to offer a unique and unconventional viewpoint on these issues.

The emotion conveyed in this text is a deep sense of insecurity, self-doubt, and resignation. The author expresses a fear of intimacy and a belief that they are fundamentally unattractive or unworthy of romantic attention. There is a sense of hopelessness and a lack of self-esteem, leading to a reluctance to pursue romantic relationships. Loneliness is acknowledged, but it is accompanied by a sense of acceptance that things will not change, and the author believes they have nothing to offer in a relationship.

The emotion conveyed in the text is a deep sense of frustration, bitterness, and resentment. The author appears to hold negative beliefs about Asians, particularly Asian men, and feels that they are inherently disadvantaged in various aspects of life. There is a strong sense of self-pity and a belief that Asian men are unfairly treated and emasculated, which contributes to their unhappiness. This text reflects a very negative and biased perspective.

The emotion conveyed in this text is a disturbing and offensive mixture of racial prejudice, self-hatred, and a belief in eugenic ideas. The author appears to hold deeply biased and discriminatory views about race and ethnicity, particularly about their own background. These views are harmful and offensive, promoting harmful stereotypes and advocating for extreme measures such as celibacy and selective breeding. Such ideas are widely considered unethical and unacceptable in society.

The emotion conveyed in this text is one of extreme self-deprecation and a profound sense of worthlessness. The author expresses a lack of self-esteem to the point where they have become asexual and incapable of experiencing sexual attraction or even self-pleasure. This text reflects a deep emotional struggle and a belief in their own unworthiness of any form of intimacy or sexual engagement. It is important for individuals experiencing such negative emotions to seek support and help from mental health professionals or trusted individuals in their lives.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 21661
spotted a fagcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
fix your hormones, stop fapping like a coomer, you will no longer be bisexual or asexual. it will take at least 6 months to see the results of no fap.

fix your hormones, stop fapping like a coomer, you will no longer be bisexual or asexual. it will take at least 6 months to see the results of no fap.
You just don't get it, soyjak.
There's life affirming energy in accepting that which has been given to me.
E.g.: I would be more sad actually if I started waging as opposed to doing what I do now--it's a basic calculus of being above it all vs. striving towards low-grade mediocrity.
No one ever likes a striver anyway.
I'm just not someone anybody should pay any attention to, my svadharmic role is that of an onlooker.

LOL this is a cope. Taking test and not fapping even for a couple days turns me into a massive faggot, it legitimately scares and disgusts me. Not fapping for a week while natty also always made me more of a deviant.

LOL this is a cope. Taking test and not fapping even for a couple days turns me into a massive faggot, it legitimately scares and disgusts me. Not fapping for a week while natty also always made me more of a deviant.
i never told to take hormones. its over for you boyo, you can rot.