at my parents thinking ill visit them after i leave for uni

D

Deleted member 49130

Gold
yes let me come back to meet my father who has achieved nothing in his life and my brother who dosent take care of himself at all(mostly fault of my parents for not doing anything about it). only person i feel sorry for is my mother being forced into this situation. i would rather wageslave and rent somewhere else then ever come back to them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: St. Fraudcel, chaddyboi66, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
Is your brother NEET? Mentalcel or just genetic filth?

Is your brother NEET? Mentalcel or just genetic filth?
more of a neglected child, hes only 14 so average bluepilled normie coper rn, i feel bad for him, hes gonna become depressed af once he realises hes being set up to fail. Hopefully the depression motivates him to start taking care of himself. I was also like him but never as bad as him.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
more of a neglected child, hes only 14 so average bluepilled normie coper rn, i feel bad for him, hes gonna become depressed af once he realises hes being set up to fail. Hopefully the depression motivates him to start taking care of himself. I was also like him but never as bad as him.
Why would the depression motivate him nigga. You should help him become a healthy normally developing teen with a normal teen life instead of making sure he becomes a future .org user JFL

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, zura, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Why would the depression motivate him nigga. You should help him become a healthy normally developing teen with a normal teen life instead of making sure he becomes a future .org user JFL
he will never be a normal teen or have a normal life because of our parents, we are literally homeless. unfortunatnely, he isnt going to listen to me, i try to tell him to take a shower (unironically he dosent do it) and to stop rotting in bed on youtube and to go to the gym and stop coping with sugary foods, but he wont listen. the only way someone can do self improvement is if they experince trauma first hand. He needs to go through a depressing event and discover the blackpill, or if he will listen to me when hes older I could save him.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Infinite and socialcel
Me and my brother tbh

But he gave me weed at 12 and I kept my shit together so no sympathy tbh

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
then you'll realize being a rent slave isn't worth it

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
then you'll realize being a rent slave isn't worth it
only temporary till i graduate, its worth it compared to having to spend time with my family. at least i wont contemplate roping multiple times a day jfl

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
only temporary till i graduate, its worth it compared to having to spend time with my family. at least i wont contemplate roping multiple times a day jfl
enjoy paying $2k/mo for a shack

• JFL
Reactions: curiousinterest2002 and socialcel
enjoy paying $2k/mo for a shack
£850 pcm for 2 bed place, student rooms gonna be much much cheaper. thats easy to achieve working full time during off term, and in term days i can live in uni accomodation and go into debt (which dosent matter cuz UK student loans work differently to US ones)

That's pretty sad. I hope things go well for you, and more importantly you're family. Make sure you don't regret it and try talking to them.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 49130
That's pretty sad. I hope things go well for you, and more importantly you're family. Make sure you don't regret it and try talking to them.
ill stay in touch with my mother and brother

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
yes let me come back to meet my father who has achieved nothing in his life and my brother who dosent take care of himself at all(mostly fault of my parents for not doing anything about it). only person i feel sorry for is my mother being forced into this situation. i would rather wageslave and rent somewhere else then ever come back to them.
you need to manmax pussy

what a subhuman. goes on this forum and insults his real brother

get hit by a car moron

Must not think very highly of urself if you think raising a kid (yourself) isn’t an achievement lol