balanced facial thirds

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew

I think having balanced facial thirds may be a very legit theory for explaining harmony, other than IPD of course. I mean, someone test it, take some people's faces and morph them balanced facial thirds as depicted in the diagram above.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Ethnicope
The lower third should be slightly longer than the others thirds, look at Brad Pitt.
efcd58e151d27c454e52db993a518abe.png

es ratio is most important ratio

es ratio is most important ratio
Mine isnt great tbh

i have 2.04 fwhr and 1.05 midface but because of my suboptimal es ratio it just is meh

i look high fighting success but at what cost??

im gonna have to find ways to better es ratio tbh, might get massatuer reduction ngl.

Mine isnt great tbh

i have 2.04 fwhr and 1.05 midface but because of my suboptimal es ratio it just is meh

i look high fighting success but at what cost??

im gonna have to find ways to better es ratio tbh, might get massatuer reduction ngl.
what is urs

My fwhr is 1.9+ tier, midface ratio 1.05-1.10, es ratio 0.47-048. Am i ideal?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mustascend and EthnicelAscension
Harmony wasnt explained yet.

it's no theory, all models have thirds harmony

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 470
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Nah, it is

Midface Ratio > Philtrum:Chin Ratio > FWHR > ESRatio > Mouth to nose ratio
I think ES is more important. Because if the distance ebtween your eyes looks fucked up there's nothng you can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
they don't react cuz u probably don't make any moves bro
Come on, you know these places, girls here and guys hold their emotions in, it's not like in the USA. When i was in Spain i got very obvious ios from girls and two asked me and my cousin for Instagram. Here they just make a cold glance at you for one sec and thats it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 470
My fwhr is 1.9+ tier, midface ratio 1.05-1.10, es ratio 0.47-048. Am i ideal?
Thats pretty excellent tbh, you have good zygos i remember, the only the thing you didnt have is good jaw, but fillers or implants for that, nah you're good fam

Thats pretty excellent tbh, you have good zygos i remember, the only the thing you didnt have is good jaw, but fillers or implants for that, nah you're good fam
The problem with my jaw is not width, it has ideal width, just slightly narrower then zygos, it's that my gonial angle is kinda high and i have a very short ramus so it makes my face look round when pared with my wide zygos

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I think ES is more important. Because if the distance ebtween your eyes looks fucked up there's nothng you can do
If your midface ratio is good it doesnt matter.

Someone with a bad ESRatio (short IPD and wide zygos) but a good midface and FWHR ratio (short nose and philtrum) and a good philtrum:chin ratio would look better than someone with a perfect ESRatio but bad midface and FWHR (long nose and philtrum) and bad philtrum:chin ratio (long philtrum and short chin)

I can make morphs showing this to prove my point if you guys want.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing

The problem with my jaw is not width, it has ideal width, just slightly narrower then zygos, it's that my gonial angle is kinda high and i have a very short ramus so it makes my face look round when pared with my wide zygos
Jaw angle implant maybe?

I have the same, but my midface is not as good as yours.

You could get a Side Wing osteotomy.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I got 7cm for top part of the face, 5-5.5cm for midface and 8cm for chin. Over for my chin

Come on, you know these places, girls here and guys hold their emotions in, it's not like in the USA. When i was in Spain i got very obvious ios from girls and two asked me and my cousin for Instagram. Here they just make a cold glance at you for one sec and thats it
Legit tbh you're never sure

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Joyride
I meant chin as in lower part of face. Under the nose so not just the chin.
Well yeah i know, mine are more balanced, upper third 6cm, middle third 6.5cm, lower third 7cm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Joyride
Just have the biggest jaw theory

DO YOU KNOW WHY MY NAME IS THEENGINEER? BECAUSE I ACTUALLY AM A MECHANICAL ENGINEER. Anyway harmony can be explained as follwing (will probably make a longer post if I have time):
take every possible ratios of the face (even apparently useless ones);
now, there must be a perfect number (ideal) for every and each of said ratio (that we don't know, we only know it exists);
now, measure one's ratios, and take the difference between his ratio vs the ideal one (for example his midface ratio is 1.05 but should be let's say 0.95;
repeat the process for every other ratio;
now take the square root ot the sum of the squares (like in the phytegorean theorem, but for more numbers than 2) to ensure that you have a sum of positive values;
take that number and see how close to 0 it is, the closest to 0 it is the more harmony you have;
DONE. HARMONY EXPLAINED, THE IGNORANCE ONLY COMES FROM DETERMINING WHAT IS EACH END EVERY IDEAL RATIO VALUE. JFL AT THINKING I COULD NOT EXPLAIN IT.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks