Bald theory legit?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
According to incel wiki: "A concept originating from the user TomCruise. He argues that you can never be 8+ if you do not look good Bald."

If that's true I'll never be psl 8+ even after invasive surgerymaxxing. My forehead is naturally wide yet sloped, I don't have a tall skull. Without hair I'd look like utter shit. Honestly I'm highly dependent on certain haircuts to look good.

look at my profile pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
I dont think its as simple as that. For example di DiCaprio is definitely 8+ yet he wouldnt look that good bald. Only certain specific variations of chad look good bald but at the same time the hair halo they could get is underwhelming because of the lack of prettybot features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
it only looks good on DOM skulled men

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
I dont think its as simple as that. For example di DiCaprio is definitely 8+ yet he wouldnt look that good bald. Only certain specific variations of chad look good bald but at the same time the hair halo they could get is underwhelming because of the lack of prettybot features
Legit. You are chad as long as you look good in your best style.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
legit for masc guys
but male models like sean o pry who are 8 psl would look shit with complete buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
legit for masc guys
but male models like sean o pry who are 8 psl would look shit with complete buzzcut
Niggas are the only race that looks good bald collectively

> looking good
> bald

nobody looks good bald, inb4 meeks... Meeks looks waaay better with hair