BAN ME FROM THIS UTTER SHITHOLE

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I'VE BEEN ROTTING WITH A BUNCH OF CLOSETED HERMIT FAGS FOR THE PAST MONTH. HAVEN'T EVEN SPOKEN TO MY FRIENDS IRL FOR A MONTH FUCK THIS UTTER ROTTING NARCY WEBSITE. INB4 "DN READ" "FINALLY" "NO TAG NO CARE" "YOU NEVER LEAVE" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

THIS SITE IS BASED AND SHIT BUT YOU NIGGAS ARE CLOSETED HOMOSEXUALS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN OUTSIDE FUCK THIS BRAIN ROTTING SHIT AFFECTING MY LIFE
HOPE ALL YOU MODEL WORSHIPPING ROTTING FAGS GET THEIR ONITEIS STOLEN BY CHAD KEEP ROTTING HERE LIKE THE BARKING DOGS YOU ARE YOU DESERVE IT

EXCEPT FOR

@Chadelite
@Mirin2234
@Hozay @SubhumanCurrycel @sytyl @Sikkunt23 @IncelsBraincels @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Dukeys @balding17yomanletcel @Mohamad @Dante1 @godlikesz @ineedhelo4844 @NarcyChadlite @NordicIranian @Toodlydood @TheCopefulCurry
@Short Ugly and Brown
AND ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND A BUNCH MORE

@her REQUESTING BAN PLEASE

GONNA CHANGE ALL MY PASSWORDS AND EMAIL AND SHIT FUCK THIS

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6191 and 12 others
CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I'VE BEEN ROTTING WITH A BUNCH OF CLOSETED HERMIT FAGS FOR THE PAST MONTH. HAVEN'T EVEN SPOKEN TO MY FRIENDS IRL FOR A MONTH FUCK THIS UTTER ROTTING NARCY WEBSITE. INB4 "DN READ" "FINALLY" "NO TAG NO CARE" "YOU NEVER LEAVE" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

THIS SITE IS BASED AND SHIT BUT YOU NIGGAS ARE CLOSETED HOMOSEXUALS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN OUTSIDE FUCK THIS BRAIN ROTTING SHIT AFFECTING MY LIFE
HOPE ALL YOU MODEL WORSHIPPING ROTTING FAGS GET THEIR ONITEIS STOLEN BY CHAD

EXCEPT FOR

@Hozay @SubhumanCurrycel @sytyl @Sikkunt23 @IncelsBraincels @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Dukeys @balding17yomanletcel @Mohamad @Dante1 @godlikesz @ineedhelo4844 @NarcyChadlite @NordicIranian @Toodlydood @TheCopefulCurry AND ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND A BUNCH MORE

i didnt get tagged :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, NarcyChadlite, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others

HOPE ALL YOU MODEL WORSHIPPING ROTTING FAGS GET THEIR ONITEIS STOLEN BY CHAD

EXCEPT FOR

@Hozay @SubhumanCurrycel @sytyl @Sikkunt23 @IncelsBraincels @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Dukeys @balding17yomanletcel @Mohamad @Dante1 @godlikesz @ineedhelo4844 @NarcyChadlite @NordicIranian @Toodlydood @TheCopefulCurry

@Short Ugly and Brown

Nigga tagged literally everyone that posts

brbbrah

• Woah
where my tag nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 9499 and 1 other person
Oh shit here we go again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and sytyl
back to ur cave rat

• JFL
Another one bites the dust

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Hozay
During a worldwide pandemic, you can't really be wasting your time no matter what you do. Even if you wanted to socialize or meet women, it would be impossible for you to do so unless you are good looking enough to succeed on Tinder. We are really living in terrible times where guys like me who do better IRL than on dating apps are forced to be incels temporarily until things get back to normal, until then, you really can't do anything except spend your time on online forums or the internet, or movies, video games, tv shows and so on. And no matter what you do, if you know the black pill like I do, then you will know that everything you do is cope, everything is a waste of time, if you aren't meeting women and spending time with them then you are basically wasting your time but in a time where there are no social events and no way to actually meet women, then everything that you are able to do is a waste of time anyways, so it doesn't matter what you do.

Now is the time to waste time on forums, because when everything goes back to normal, then you will have no excuse to do so, that's the way that I see this whole thing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, SpiritAnimal, imparatorluk and 4 others
Bhai this is your home now, don't leave me :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
See you next week

Attachments

• MOSHED-2020-9-14-19-42-23.gif
    MOSHED-2020-9-14-19-42-23.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 2
During a worldwide pandemic, you can't really be wasting your time no matter what you do. Even if you wanted to socialize or meet women, it would be impossible for you to do so unless you are good looking enough to succeed on Tinder. We are really living in terrible times where guys like me who do better IRL than on dating apps are forced to be incels temporarily until things get back to normal, until then, you really can't do anything except spend your time on online forums or the internet, or movies, video games, tv shows and so on. And no matter what you do, if you know the black pill like I do, then you will know that everything you do is cope, everything is a waste of time, if you aren't meeting women and spending time with them then you are basically wasting your time but in a time where there are no social events and no way to actually meet women, then everything that you are able to do is a waste of time anyways, so it doesn't matter what you do.

Now is the time to waste time on forums, because when everything goes back to normal, then you will have no excuse to do so, that's the way that I see this whole thing.
cope more

• JFL
No tag😭😭😭😭😭

• So Sad
you'll waste your time in other ways
just learn to self control

goodbye and good luck in life if you do decide to leave permanently bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 9072 and Looks234
cope more
I knew someone would say such a thing, don't think for a second that I didn't expect this comeback. Although it does sound like cope, it really isn't, what I said is true, it's literally impossible to meet new people unless you can succeed with Tinder and very few guys actually can. So the vast majority are stuck being single until social events are back, I predict that it should be back to normal either in December or in around March-May 2021 at the latest, though I can't be 100% sure.

I knew someone would say such a thing, don't think for a second that I didn't expect this comeback. Although it does sound like cope, it really isn't, what I said is true, it's literally impossible to meet new people unless you can succeed with Tinder and very few guys actually can. So the vast majority are stuck being single until social events are back, I predict that it should be back to normal either in December or in around March-May 2021 at the latest, though I can't be 100% sure.
not a pixel

• JFL
all u could’ve asked was to ask a mod to get banned. but u did this instead. do u want attention?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
all u could’ve asked was to ask a mod to get banned. but u did this instead. do u want attention?
he made this to trigger giga subhumans like you

• Love it
See you next week you utter abomination

You hate me because I'm a subhuman melanin deficient cumskin. I wish I had beautiful brown skin like you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
Jesus fuck, 5K posts in 1 month?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and sytyl
ahahahahahahahah over for tikka masala

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
TIME TO SLAY SON , THATS RIGHT

• Love it

Well said bro.
But I can’t help but feel that if I was social maxxed before corona then I would have girls to message and break quarantine for. Instead we rot. Unable to progress.
Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Well said bro.
But I can’t help but feel that if I was social maxxed before corona then I would have girls to message and break quarantine for. Instead we rot. Unable to progress.
Brutal.
Yes exactly, that is what I keep saying. IRL I do well with women, but for dumb reasons, in 2019, I wasted all my opportunities with women on purpose because I believed in the lies of mgtow, when I finally realized my mistake, it was too late and quarantine happened before I was able to make something happen, I really wish that COVID19 would have happened earlier back when I was intentionally isolating myself socially, because for the first time in years, I actually want to go out and meet people but I can't because they closed down all the good social events, it really sucks. Sure, I could learn the guitar and have hobbies, but I have always felt like those things are never fulfilling, it was only in the beginning of 2020 that I realized why, real friendships and relationships matter more than things, and the fact that I am robbed of that after realizing the cause of my misery for the past 5 years and being unable to fix it really makes me depressed. If I hadn't acted in such autistic ways in the past 5 years, I wouldn't be feel so miserable right now.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, KrissKross and Looks234
Time online 81d 13h 21m
Reminder: You will never have this
giphy.gif
I DONT WANT THIS MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE IF I COOMED INSIDE DOJA CAT. WATCH OUT BBCS CUMSKINS ARE TAKING YOUR WOMEN

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 9072
Yahan pe sab saale makhi ke jhaant ke sevaiyye hai waakein hi bhai

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
Keep coping
You are so angry and frustrated with your subhumanity you come to threads only to bark at others
Thats all you ever gonna be, a scared, castrated little dog barking for others superior to you

• JFL
You are so angry and frustrated with your subhumanity you come to threads only to bark at others
Thats all you ever gonna be, a scared, castrated little dog barking for others superior to you
Keep coping for me :feelsuhh:

JoinedAug 15, 2020Posts5,350Reputation6,194Time online17d 15h 8m

• +1
Yes exactly, that is what I keep saying. IRL I do well with women, but for dumb reasons, in 2019, I wasted all my opportunities with women on purpose because I believed in the lies of mgtow, when I finally realized my mistake, it was too late and quarantine happened before I was able to make something happen, I really wish that COVID19 would have happened earlier back when I was intentionally isolating myself socially, because for the first time in years, I actually want to go out and meet people but I can't because they closed down all the good social events, it really sucks. Sure, I could learn the guitar and have hobbies, but I have always felt like those things are never fulfilling, it was only in the beginning of 2020 that I realized why, real friendships and relationships matter more than things, and the fact that I am robbed of that after realizing the cause of my misery for the past 5 years and being unable to fix it really makes me depressed. If I hadn't acted in such autistic ways in the past 5 years, I wouldn't be feel so miserable right now.
Exactly my situation

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

HOPE ALL YOU MODEL WORSHIPPING ROTTING FAGS GET THEIR ONITEIS STOLEN BY CHAD KEEP ROTTING HERE LIKE THE BARKING DOGS YOU ARE YOU DESERVE IT

EXCEPT FOR

@Chadelite
@Mirin2234
@Short Ugly and Brown

GONNA CHANGE ALL MY PASSWORDS AND EMAIL AND SHIT FUCK THIS
Will miss you bro, I will leave soon as well

Imagine not tagging me also dn read
YOU SHALL SEE DOOMSDAY INSHALLAH