Barely any lips, too thin and not wide enough, nose to long and too big, barely can see eyebrows, hairline too high in the corners, ears stick out too

EverydayIsHell

EverydayIsHell

Banned

Barely any lips, too thin and not wide enough, nose to long and too big, barely can see eyebrows, hairline too high in the corners, ears stick out too much and look pointy like an elf or some shit , too much eyelid hooding, can’t grow full beard, eyebrows too high set and not positively tilted enough, visible vein in middle of forehead , jaw not strong enough, everything is just wrong 😢why i have to surgically alter every part of my face and bones in body to try become normal this isnt fair :(

Barely any lips, too thin and not wide enough, nose to long and too big, barely can see eyebrows, hairline too high in the corners, ears stick out too much and look pointy like an elf or some shit , too much eyelid hooding, can’t grow full beard, eyebrows too high set and not positively tilted enough, visible vein in middle of forehead , jaw not strong enough, everything is just wrong 😢why i have to surgically alter every part of my face and bones in body to try become normal this isnt fair :(

Who resurrected you?

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell and Deleted member 17244
ok, godfather

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverydayIsHell
you look chad in this pic bitch wtf r u on

Over, 1.7psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, MakinMogReturns and EverydayIsHell
PSL is autistic, you look good, Chadlite imo.
hmm well thank you but i really dont think so

also i feel like its quite low on the dimorphism scale

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
your fate was predestined

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and EverydayIsHell
Rope no hope for u incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 3672 and 1 other person

You're definitely somewhere in the MTN-HTN range, but I'd say you're only flaw is quite a big one. Chin height is lacking pretty harshly.

You're definitely somewhere in the MTN-HTN range, but I'd say you're only flaw is quite a big one. Chin height is lacking pretty harshly.
thank you for this feedback