Based Senegalese Chad vs Self Hating roidcell: Africancel vs. Blackgymmax

Who mogs?

• Total voters
@Blackgymmax can you confirm? mind sharing your conquests?

Btw @fogdart he's MTN with body halo in my opinion
I can tell you so many times shit changes the second the girl can tell i lift, take off my shirt, tanktop etc.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 3828 and MakinMogReturns
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeh, i dont really know where i stand. Ive never done bad on tinder. Before surgery face alone i did extremely bad. As long as i was jacked i never really experienced anything close to inceldom. Id say rn im like htn as before i have way more girls finding me sexy where as before i was just bangable
why do you say Toronto is shit for black guys?

if you're located in some no name Canadian town, you'd probably do way worse

I can tell you so many times shit changes the second the girl can tell i lift, take off my shirt, tanktop etc.
That's good game right there (body game)

• +1
why do you say Toronto is shit for black guys?

if you're located in some no name Canadian town, you'd probably do way worse
All black guys like match the same coal burners even if youre Tyrone. Real stupid seeing the same girls i match w on my real acc w the Tyrone and sometimes its better in no name canadian towns being the only jacked black dude

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and ROTTING
All black guys like match the same coal burners even if youre Tyrone. Real stupid seeing the same girls i match w on my real acc w the Tyrone and sometimes its better in no name canadian towns being the only jacked black dude
Do the Tyrone's get more volume/traffic than you?

You'd be ok with less likes/matches in a smaller town?

Martin Luther king did not die for negro brethren to be arguing over mog battle on incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Racky, Polar and 5 others
Do the Tyrone's get more volume/traffic than you?

You'd be ok with less likes/matches in a smaller town?
Not really. They don't really blow me out of the water at all unless theyre lightskin. Theyll get more positive responses from women tho. Ive had women tell me id be perfect if i wasnt so dark before, so yea

• Woah
Reactions: Manu le coq
OP never stood a chance

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Jesus christ

Wow, evidence of phenocapp

So no significant increase in volume. Just higher interest

I'm glad my skin lightening's going as good as it's going lollol
Your normal skintone is the acceptable range. Nothing happens beyond that unless you actually look like a full white dude. Yellow bones are fine

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Dawg, he has better eye area (by miles), nose, lips, better harmony, better skin quality and collagen, better cranium and hairline, obviously better lower third... And then... The physique.. whew lad, you picked a bad battle here.
On all of these he only has a better lower third and physique. I mog him in everything else by miles. Check your eyes

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and MakinMogReturns
I remember OP saying he's inbred.

Anyways, neither of these guys will succeed at consistently pulling beckies or any decent women outside of their own race.

@Blackgymmax what surgeries did you get? I can see the improvement b4 + after.
That was a joke but my parents are 3rd or 4th degree cousins so…. And I pulled a belgian girl one time.

you primarily beat him in facial harmony, he has some inbred mulatto tier facial proportions.
Nose, eyes, hairline, midface, lips everything broo. He has a death tier nose istg

On all of these he only has a better lower third and physique. I mog him in everything else by miles. Check your eyes
RemarkableCleverBoutu max 1mb

Dawg no cap low-key on the low.... Your eye area is pretty bad. Below average...

That was a joke but my parents are 3rd or 4th degree cousins so…. And I pulled a belgian girl one time.
He said "consistently" and I think he's right. I live in Europe and you don't have that kinda appeal that some blacks have. Too scrawny and neotenous

• +1
I'm 6'2 190lbs with low body fat but this thread just inspired me to take frame maxxing more seriously. I need to get to 200 lbs at my height. Possibly I should get tattoos as well

@fogdart
I’m around 200lbs on these pics. I’m pretty big but not filled out. I physically mog almost everyone here even tho I started training last year and it was pretty inconsistent.

Lower third is like the majority of your smv lmao.
You never posted a frontal

brutal @Blackgymmax you used to look good now you're a fat subhuman
I’m as fat as him but mogg him brutally @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos hes even more aspie than me and then cries he doesn’t get any girls JFL @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and to be human
ok so I saw the updated pic you posted, much better but damn your eyebrows are high set (I know the pain).
And dumbasses here say he has a better eye area. Jfl.

I’m around 200lbs on these pics. I’m pretty big but not filled out. I physically mog almost everyone here even tho I started training last year and it was pretty inconsistent.
I size mog the living fuck out of you just lol, your honor who is this dude, somebody check his delusion.

I’m as fat as him but mogg him brutally @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos hes even more aspie than me and then cries he doesn’t get any girls JFL @Blackgymmax
Looking at the wrong pics u subhuman lmao. Even back then i never struggled on tinder u truecel lmao.

Not really. They don't really blow me out of the water at all unless theyre lightskin. Theyll get more positive responses from women tho. Ive had women tell me id be perfect if i wasnt so dark before, so yea
Damn💀💀 try out the gluthatione stack and see how that works. I wanna lighten my skin a bit too

• +1
View attachment 1919448
Dawg no cap low-key on the low.... Your eye area is pretty bad. Below average...
Nope and I’m adamant on that. I’ll take better photos and show it. The most recent photo I posted was months ago. The only failos I have in my eye area is lack of under eye support and yellowish sclera. Asside from that it’s perfect almond eyes with positively tilted full brows. That’s not a below average eye area.

Nope and I’m adamant on that. I’ll take better photos and show it. The most recent photo I posted was months ago. The only failos I have in my eye area is lack of under eye support and yellowish sclera. Asside from that it’s perfect almond eyes with positively tilted full brows. That’s not a below average eye area.
I judge based on what I'm shown. I'm not gonna rate your eye area based on the imaginary Tomorrowland pictures of the 30th century.

Africancel needs to gain muscle

Uncle Ruckus mogs

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Racky, Corleone and 1 other person
Africancel needs to gain muscle

Uncle Ruckus mogs
This. And yet he claims to be physically bigger than almost everyone... Legit this seems like a bait thread.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Blackgymmax
This. And yet he claims to be physically bigger than almost everyone... Legit this seems like a bait thread.
There's a lot or lowkey narcy/stubborn people on this forum (Africancel overall seems like a reasonable guy so this doesn't necessarily reference him). Like that one alchemist whatever black dude who looked proper subhuman and couldn't comprehend people giving him low ratings. Or the Cyprusgd dude

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
There's a lot or lowkey narcy/stubborn people on this forum (Africancel overall seems like a reasonable guy so this doesn't necessarily reference him). Like that one alchemist whatever black dude who looked proper subhuman and couldn't comprehend people giving him low ratings. Or the Cyprusgd dude
If he's reasonable why does he keep saying unreasonable things? If it quacks, amirite?

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
He said "consistently" and I think he's right. I live in Europe and you don't have that kinda appeal that some blacks have. Too scrawny and neotenous
I’m in no fucking way scrawny bro. I’m not big by any means but no one on earth would look at me and say I’m small.
E913C09A F537 42C4 BEE9 5E798B91C391
CA8B7E25 3749 4804 8DBC 6396115C4D29

I don’t see a group pic to show you the height and frame mog. And these pics were in March.

I’m in Senegal anyway. That girl on the pic with me is part french. Had a fling with a marocan and a lil something with an armenian mtb. And just taking into account that almost no senegalese male has sex outside of mariage, that put me in the top 90th percentile.

I’m in no fucking way scrawny bro. I’m not big by any means but no one on earth would look at me and say I’m small.View attachment 1919459View attachment 1919475
I don’t see a group pic to show you the height and frame mog. And these pics were in March.
@Blackgymmax could lunch a joke through your chest, if you got down to a reasonable bodyfat I'd be surprised if you weighed anymore than 160 just fucking LOL @ you thinking this is 15%. Bro just go to the gym, train hard, stop eating like shit, and you'll ascend.. right now .. this delusion... Is hilarious.

• +1
@Blackgymmax could lunch a joke through your chest, if you got down to a reasonable bodyfat I'd be surprised if you weighed anymore than 160 just fucking LOL @ you thinking this is 15%. Bro just go to the gym, train hard, stop eating like shit, and you'll ascend.. right now .. this delusion... Is hilarious.
Punch a hole through your chest*
Jesus...

This nigger is smoking crack if he thinks he mogs me

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
Punch a hole through your chest*
Jesus...
Nigga has double barrel shotgun nostrils, rapist nigerian slave eyes chick pea hair, fat, with an overly short face and no mandible HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANAHA

• JFL
Reactions: Polar, RecessedChinCel, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
Nigga has double barrel shotgun nostrils, rapist nigerian slave eyes chick pea hair, fat, with an overly short face and no mandible HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANAHA
Fuck now he's getting brutal..

Looking at the wrong pics u subhuman lmao. Even back then i never struggled on tinder u truecel lmao.
I’m. BBC and fatter than you and still have a better face and mogg you it’s over 4 u coon boy. Your just a autistic nigger and that’s why you cry keep slaying fat white women whilst I slay slim hot girls

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Blackgymmax
Dawg I'm legit not trying to bully you, but the poll results should speak for themselves.. this is a monstrous blowout. Not even Jsanza vs Chico would be this lopsided.

I love you dude but idk man

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Lower third is like the majority of your smv lmao.
You never posted a frontal

Excuse the shitty ass angle here
90BC69BB 0C1D 42D9 9AF9 0C522361B356

E16B03BC 8195 498F A47D 745BE983DA87

You pretty obviously jaw mog me tho. Isk if that’s were you had surgery. I was pretty bloated in these pics too.

I’m in no fucking way scrawny bro. I’m not big by any means but no one on earth would look at me and say I’m small.View attachment 1919459View attachment 1919475
Scrawny alludes to fatness or lack thereof, not size. You can be big and scrawny. Scrawny just means thin, which you are, and your type of thing + tall frame is not what girls here typically fetishize when it comes to black men is all I was saying. And since people are disinclined to date outside their own group unless it's a socioeconomic advantage i.e hypergamy (almost no one will date blacks for this reason), or for fetish sake (black men here play into the brutish exotic man trope), you wouldn't really habe success here consistently. That's all

I’m. BBC and fatter than you and still have a better face and mogg you it’s over 4 u coon boy. Your just a autistic nigger and that’s why you cry keep slaying fat white women whilst I slay slim hot girls
Post your face dude. I dont want any black dudes calling me out anymore considering the last guy who called me out is literally a fat 3psl 0 smv black dude. Im quite confident i mog u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Corleone
I’m in Senegal anyway. That girl on the pic with me is part french. Had a fling with a marocan and a lil something with an armenian mtb. And just taking into account that almost no senegalese male has sex outside of mariage, that put me in the top 90th percentile.
Every Senegalese man I know in my country has fucked multiple girls outside of marriage. One of my buddies even has a white gf who lives with him in his mums house and she ain’t Muslim