Based Senegalese Chad vs Self Hating roidcell: Africancel vs. Blackgymmax

Who mogs?

• Total voters
*Post pic*
"Hehehe.. this one for sure will prove I mog! "
*Gets dunked on*
"Oh, actually this was me after eating 12 tons of dirt and not sleeping for three days.. oh and also I contracted a fever during these pics. If you saw me now tho, I look like black Jordan Barrett bro, I'll post tomorrow (if I'm not bloated again!)"

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
This. And yet he claims to be physically bigger than almost everyone... Legit this seems like a bait thread.
I never claimed that nigga
I’m in no fucking way scrawny bro. I’m not big by any means but no one on earth would look at me and say I’m small.
see? I just said I’m not small and I need to pack on more size. Idk what’s wrong with that

I never claimed that nigga

see? I just said I’m not small and I need to pack on more size. Idk what’s wrong with that

Then explain THIS
I’m around 200lbs on these pics. I’m pretty big but not filled out. I physically mog almost everyone here even tho I started training last year and it was pretty inconsistent.

Post your face dude. I dont want any black dudes calling me out anymore considering the last guy who called me out is literally a fat 3psl 0 smv black dude. Im quite confident i mog u
@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @DoctorLooksmax @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos do i mogg @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Fat =\= big, just gymmaxx for a year or two, then come back.. not that big of a deal bro

Every Senegalese man I know in my country has fucked multiple girls outside of marriage. One of my buddies even has a white gf who lives with him in his mums house and she ain’t Muslim
In your country* life is pretty different in Senegal and outside of it. It’s not that people don’t want to fuck, they just can’t. Most girls would straight up refuse the offer because it’s still a requirement to be virgin at mariage

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m in Senegal anyway. That girl on the pic with me is part french. Had a fling with a marocan and a lil something with an armenian mtb. And just taking into account that almost no senegalese male has sex outside of mariage, that put me in the top 90th percentile.
Eh, she can be whatever, she doesn't look white at all, but fair enough. And Moroccans and Armenians are not exactly european or white either

How come every picture you post comes with an excuse? Good looking people would never do that.
How come pointing out that someone obviously mogs me is an excuse? I don’t understand bro. How come pointing out an obvious flaw of yours is an excuse?? Tf is going on

Send pics in dms son
I only seen to trusted users bro, you ain’t posted here for long so I ain’t sure I wanna send it 2 u yet brotha. I’ll see how I’m feeling within the next month if me and you are cool then I’ll send u it <3

@Blackgymmax does legitimately have one of the best bodies I have seen in his steroid cycle shits impeccable no homo but I admit I mire it, he brutally body Moggs me but I face mogg him. White women don’t care about face or body on black men only NT and height so it won’t help him with white girls against me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax and MakinMogReturns
How come pointing out that someone obviously mogs me is an excuse? I don’t understand bro. How come pointing out an obvious flaw of yours is an excuse?? Tf is going on
How are you backpedaling this hard? I'm definitely getting baited Jesus Christ.

If he's reasonable why does he keep saying unreasonable things? If it quacks, amirite?
Touché. Just basing it off of previous instances of having seen him interact on the forum in which he seemed chill and secure

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
I only seen to trusted users bro, you ain’t posted here for long so I ain’t sure I wanna send it 2 u yet brotha. I’ll see how I’m feeling within the next month if me and you are cool then I’ll send u it <3

@Blackgymmax does legitimately have one of the best bodies I have seen in his steroid cycle shits impeccable no homo but I admit I mire it, he brutally body Moggs me but I face mogg him. White women don’t care about face or body on black men only NT and height so it won’t help him with white girls against me
They do care about face and body If this was true I would have no appeal yet I pull MTB and HTB of any race easily being short and having not NT personality

• Hmm...
Eh, she can be whatever, she doesn't look white at all, but fair enough. And Moroccans and Armenians are not exactly european or white either
Different ethnicities: every fucking body. It’s not only white girls that exist in this world nor they are the most attractive. I can’t attract white women? Aight but that doesn’t extend to all ethnicities at all

Touché. Just basing it off of previous instances of having seen him interact on the forum in which he seemed chill and secure
Fair enough tbh I'm sure we all have our own spazz out moments here and there. I'll give him a pass on this one then.

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic

Thats not true lol. A good body is a universal halo if she likes your face. So if a girl looks at me and thinks my face is a 5, i boost up to a 7. As a fat black dude you pretty much have no smv lol

• +1
Reactions: Racky
He only has a better jaw. I mog him in everything. Even hair texture. This is a not a competition

lets be real bro, he mogs the shit out of you

maybe if you roidmaxxed and grew a beard you could mog him.

you look like a prepubescent cheif keef variant.

also nigga go get a fresh fade, wtf are you doing with that afrikan povertycel haircut.

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Corleone, tyronelite and 1 other person

But yeah I see where you are coming from wish I never posted my face on here tbh

• So Sad
also how is your face so puffy at 15% body fat?

They do care about face and body If this was true I would have no appeal yet I pull MTB and HTB of any race easily being short and having not NT personality
I mean a white girl will choose an ugly or normie black guy whose hyper NT (which is common with black men) over an Chadlite or HTN black. Why this is? I dunno now don’t get me wrong Whire foids will show gl black guys attention and even approach but if he’s not “black” acting or “NT” then it’s GG I’m speaking from exp here.

Just be 5’7 normie African with hyper NT and low inhb and you can slay 4-6/10 white girls constantly no 🧢 I seen it happen

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Blackgymmax
I was pretty steadfast on my opinion but if everybody points out something it should be true. I concede. And it helped me learn a lot about my failos. That’s a good outcome imo

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic and FunkyMcMunky24

He really thinks that being fat ugly and NT mogs lol. The state of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I was pretty steadfast on my opinion but if everybody points out something it should be true. I concede. And it helped me learn a lot about my failos. That’s a good outcome imo
Incredible response tbh, +1 respect. I hope you ascend to the heavens before you visit Gandy.

I mean a white girl will choose an ugly or normie black guy whose hyper NT (which is common with black men) over an Chadlite or HTN black. Why this is? I dunno now don’t get me wrong Whire foids will show gl black guys attention and even approach but if he’s not “black” acting or “NT” then it’s GG I’m speaking from exp here.

Just be 5’7 normie African with hyper NT and low inhb and you can slay 4-6/10 white girls constantly no 🧢 I seen it happen
I mean what you stated works but, Two things can be true at the same time face and body matters a lot more than u think.

He really thinks that being fat ugly and NT mogs lol. The state of this forum
I never said being far and ugly moggssss… when did I say that? I said being normie black with NT means you can outslay Chadlite and HTN non super nt black men as white women vakue NT the most with black guys. Now if you want black women then they will choose the better looking black man even if he’s an Autist over the NT black man whose worse looking

No waaay that’s possible. With the insane standards of western women I doubt it

I mean what you stated works but, Two things can be true at the same time face and body matters a lot more than u think.
Not with white girls if you’re black. NT is king, that’s why you see ugly black guys with decent white girls it’s simply cos they are hyper NT and low inhb it’s that simple

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Not with white girls if you’re black. NT is king, that’s why you see ugly black guys with decent white girls it’s simply cos they are hyper NT and low inhb it’s that simple
I disagree from personal experience but i respect your opinion

• Love it
Different ethnicities: every fucking body. It’s not only white girls that exist in this world nor they are the most attractive. I can’t attract white women? Aight but that doesn’t extend to all ethnicities at all
Yeah, I was sharing my perspective as an European and most people here were discussing your looks by western standards, so I went off of that too

• Hmm...
No waaay that’s possible. With the insane standards of western women I doubt it
Come to Europe see for yourself I go out clubbing all the time I know what I am talking about. White women cannot r8 BBC all of us look the same 2 them so they only fuck niggas with super NT the black guy who acts “black” is ideal not Tyrone.

Ethnic/black women will choose a gl guy regardless of how he acts though so to get ethnic girls you have to look good

Come to Europe see for yourself I go out clubbing all the time I know what I am talking about. White women cannot r8 BBC all of us look the same 2 them so they only fuck niggas with super NT the black guy who acts “black” is ideal not Tyrone.

Ethnic/black women will choose a gl guy regardless of how he acts though so to get ethnic girls you have to look good
Damn that’s interesting. So you have to act stereotypically black to attract white women. But you will need a minimum of looks and height tho

• +1
Damn that’s interesting. So you have to act stereotypically black to attract white women. But you will need a minimum of looks and height tho
It depends but its not with him. Hes like some random fat incel. Ive had girls ghost me for not thugcelling but if you look good they don't care about it. Hes one of those normies with appeal to girls who wanna sleep with anyone whos black lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I disagree from personal experience but i respect your opinion
So sweet JFL not used to this wholsemeness on here
nar you won’t even need that. And tbh you won’t even have to act like a thug just have that natrual charisma (NT)
black guys have and be low inhb all negros are born with this charisma it’s just that those who are not NT are unable to use that charisma on others without others feeling cringe.

You’d get girls here ignore that faggot if your NT like most blacks and low inhb you’d have 0 issue getting avg Whire girls I see African manlets uglier than you by a large margin (your not ugly btw) and they pull beckies by being persistent

It depends but its not with him. Hes like some random fat incel. Ive had girls ghost me for not thugcelling but if you look good they don't care about it. Hes one of those normies with appeal to girls who wanna sleep with anyone whos black lol
Oh yeaah. That belgian girl I slept with was probably in that category because she essentially came here to get some dick. We hooked up multiple times but it was pretty obvious I wasn’t the only one.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
So sweet JFL not used to this wholsemeness on here

nar you won’t even need that. And tbh you won’t even have to act like a thug just have that natrual charisma (NT)
black guys have and be low inhb all negros are born with this charisma it’s just that those who are not NT are unable to use that charisma on others without others feeling cringe.

You’d get girls here ignore that faggot if your NT like most blacks and low inhb you’d have 0 issue getting avg Whire girls I see African manlets uglier than you by a large margin (your not ugly btw) and they pull beckies by being persistent
Yeah I have uglier friends in France, Canada(Québec for the most part), Italy and Germany and they apparently have no problem pulling girls. And most of them would be below average height in those countries especially germany

• +1
Yeah I have uglier friends in France, Canada(Québec for the most part), Italy and Germany and they apparently have no problem pulling girls. And most of them would be below average height in those countries especially germany
Guys are such fucking liars lmao. If they look worse than you they pull nothing. Black dudes lie up the ass about pulling white girls

Yep let these guys cope hard. And guy like @Blackgymmax will say “they are slaying fat white girls” but no I seen the girls they slay they are beckies even African freshies it’s true he’s coping hard. i dunno about moroc girls but ethnic and black women do demand black guys to look decent and be more than jsut low inhb and NT.

Weirdest thing about this post is that it made me realize that difference in attractiveness between multiple countries. Like how can I be treated like a HTN here and I would be below average average in the west if I don’t pack on some size.
I definitely needed that humbling because the treatment I get here started going up in my head. Thanks for that @Blackgymmax. Stop self hating tho that’s disgusting

Yep let these guys cope hard. And guy like @Blackgymmax will say “they are slaying fat white girls” but no I seen the girls they slay they are beckies even African freshies it’s true he’s coping hard. i dunno about moroc girls but ethnic and black women do demand black guys to look decent and be more than jsut low inhb and NT.
They are lmao. You guys just make these ridiculous claims but push comes to shove and i post evidence of fobs getting crushed and you deny. You as a fat fob arent slaying shit and neither are your ugly friends unless its 1 slay in a blue moon. Im sick of this blacked.com faggot shit when in reality you guys are fucked. Showing my irls my tinder even when i looked likenthe OP black dudes thought i was a slayer. The only dude who was black who competed with me was a really gl black guy with a good body. You guys are so full of shit. Im showing these guys mtbs and lths and these niggas think im some sort of stacy slayer chad LMFAO