BBC on creative mode slaying Nordic stacies

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

100 more but I don't want to torture anyone. Meanwhile incels here have never touched a girl IRL.

Poor guy must be so tired to feed his milk daily.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, AlexBrown84, ROTTING and 3 others
its brutal for white brah

white female will go interracial

they dont feel the need to maintain whiteness

they will fuck what is available in front of them

other ethnics need to learn this technique

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, rand anon and Kamui
its brutal for white brah

white female will go interracial

they dont feel the need to maintain whiteness

they will fuck what is available in front of them

Meanwhile white are complaining no Tinder matches. The one that got a gf has his girl’s back blown out every now and then by bbc.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, traveler and Kamui
JBB is law, unless whites do something fast ethnics will keep stealing their women until all of Europe is mutts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
lmfao they are norwegians too. Damn i cant wait till i start in college again, got my rizz ready

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and norwegianfreak
JBB is law, unless whites do something fast ethnics will keep stealing their women until all of Europe is mutts
white have been trying to discourage ethnics online all the time but no physically way of stopping ethnics

this poll verifies white male will not do anything in person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
white have been trying to discourage ethnics online all the time but no physically way of stopping ethnics

this poll verifies white male will not do anything in person

Saw vid of black beat white man and his gf follow bbc.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and traveler
Gook spreading bbc propaganda, can’t make this shit up

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 6128, MissLexotan6MG and 5 others
what's with asians and cuckoldry?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 29155 and Torero
I ain't watching allat bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
White are too scared of BBC IRL

It’s always chink, arab, curry fault.
Bro you need to step out of your cuckoldry bubble, the world is not just USA, I’ve literally never heard of BBC irl lmao.

Niggers can be ugly asf, bugeyed,baldling, recsessed and still fuck cumskin women that have a fetish and are brainwashed by media. Niggers are the only race that can be extremly ugly and subhuman and still get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, rand anon and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Niggers can be ugly asf, bugeyed,baldling, recsessed and still fuck cumskin women that have a fetish and are brainwashed by media. Niggers are the only race that can be extremly ugly and subhuman and still get laid
ethnics can too if dripmaxxed or thugmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 31562 and rand anon
Bro you need to step out of your cuckoldry bubble, the world is not just USA, I’ve literally never heard of BBC irl lmao.

It’s not only USA, the whole northen Europe praised BBC and now even EE JBS.

It’s not my fault that you are living in shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Lmfao the videos just keep going and going

• +1

I see it irl every fucking day. I can’t sleep thinking about it.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
Why can't this happen to me I'm the only nigga who is a truecel. Am I that disgusting

• So Sad
White women are easily manipulated by medias you give curry status halo on mainstream media the next month you see indian janitor with blonde stacy.

Why can't this happen to me I'm the only nigga who is a truecel. Am I that disgusting
i doubt your trucel,prob just need a haircut if your black

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard
won’t work. Other ethnics have to pay the ethnic tax and Blackpill laws apply on them.

Meanwhile Blackpill laws dont apply to Niggers.

If an Arab, Curry or Paki did this he and his whole family would get thrown in jail.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Jamaldickjavontus and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Imaginine being black and not slaying now if the trends end you don’t get to slay

It’s not only USA, the whole northen Europe praised BBC and now even EE JBS.

It’s not my fault that you are living in shithole.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Yeah bro, Spain is totally a shithole.

• JFL
Gook spreading bbc propaganda, can’t make this shit up

Joe Biden Lol GIF
They want to prevent their incoming pussyflation from their asian looksmatch by making the white race disappear but it will only make the white genes rarer and more valuable lol

Imaginine being black and not slaying now if the trends end you don’t get to slay
I feel like I'm cosplaying as black. I have never seen a black truecel before yet here I am

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
I have a taper fade, even had curls and still nothing changed.It feels like no matter what I do nothing will change
Get dreads nigga
the proof is in the pudding, literally impossible to be black and incel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, nigtard and Jamaldickjavontus
I have a taper fade, even had curls and still nothing changed.It feels like no matter what I do nothing will change
gym/ogremaxx change your fashion up wear shades/glasses

White women are easily manipulated by medias you give curry status halo on mainstream media the next month you see indian janitor with blonde stacy.
They will never do that.

Cause the children born from that union will still be white passing.

Meanwhile race mixing with niggers ccompletely destroys the non nigger traits.

Their goal is the niggerization of Europe and west aka the Kalegri plan.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
n then u wonder why white boys cope so hard with gooks

theyre invisible to their own women in 2023

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Jamaldickjavontus
Get dreads nigga

dude prob also dresses like a white guyneeds to be dripmaxxed

gym/ogremaxx change your fashion up wear shades/glasses
For most blacks gym + hair + thugmaxx can ascend us way higher than other races cuz we are way uglier PSL wise yet still get pussy

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
BBC pill is brutal

They want to prevent their incoming pussyflation from their asian looksmatch by making the white race disappear but it will only make the white genes rarer and more valuable lol

I want to see white men stand up for themselves to BBC. Ethnics see how pathetic mayo are.

For most blacks gym + hair + thugmaxx can ascend us way higher than other races cuz we are way uglier PSL wise yet still get pussy
blackcel in america if you softmaxx is impossible

I am not your bro, your people would probably spat on me irl.
That’s just how I address everyone nigga, don’t think it means anything, and asians here are chill tbh, they just have their chinese bazaars and shit.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Yeah bro, Spain is totally a shithole.
Paro más alto de la Unión Europea, precios a la par de paises como Alemania con salarios tres veces menores, tasa de casapapis tremenda, lamentable trabajo en la privada, casi nula capacidad para emprender, vivienda escasa y cara de cojones, desarrollo tecnológico-científico muy mejorable y un largo etc.

Las mujeres española no me parecen muy dotadas en comparación con otros países europeos dónde he vivido y visitado, pero eso ya es más subjetivo.

Lo bueno de España es el ámbito social, clima y gastronomía. En general se vive bien sólo si provienes de familia colocada con una herencia decente

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 31562, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
Get dreads nigga

Ah yes the infamous just get dreads bro theory

won’t work. Other ethnics have to pay the ethnic tax and Blackpill laws apply on them.

Meanwhile Blackpill laws dont apply to Niggers.

If an Arab, Curry or Paki did this he and his whole family would get thrown in jail.
theres no physical restriction for arab indian or pakistan males to approach and try to fuck white women

a lot of white brah already accepted black males fucking white women but doesnt want other ethnics to get in on the feast

ethnics can fuck and seduce married white women in america and have zero consequences to their family

we will see more and more white male try to discourage ethnics online as the years continue

Ah yes the infamous just get dreads bro theory
Ay nigga am I wrong dreads are the best hairstyle for BBCs now as they have max appeal

• JFL
Ay nigga am I wrong dreads are the best hairstyle for BBCs now as they have max appeal
Nah its dreads, buzzcut, fade or long curly hair

Nah its dreads, buzzcut, fade or long curly hair
Naw I’d say twists over buzzcuts tbh, buzzcuts only really work if you have the skull for it

• +1
Paro más alto de la Unión Europea, precios a la par de paises como Alemania con salarios tres veces menores, tasa de casapapis tremenda, lamentable trabajo en la privada, casi nula capacidad para emprender, vivienda escasa y cara de cojones, desarrollo tecnológico-científico muy mejorable y un largo etc.

Las mujeres española no me parecen muy dotadas en comparación con otros países europeos dónde he vivido y visitado, pero eso ya es más subjetivo.

Lo bueno de España es el ámbito social, clima y gastronomía. En general se vive bien sólo si provienes de familia colocada con una herencia decente
Y se sigue viviendo mejor que en el 90% del mundo a pesar de todo eso, no me toques los cojones con estas mierdas pesimistas, el que no vive bien es porque es un vago o subnormal profundo, y los cayetanos me comen la polla por debajo de los huevos.

They will never do that.

Cause the children born from that union will still be white passing.

Meanwhile race mixing with niggers ccompletely destroys the non nigger traits.

Their goal is the niggerization of Europe and west aka the Kalegri plan.
It’s over :feelspepo:

• So Sad
Reactions: human304
a lot of white brah already accepted black males fucking white women but doesnt want other ethnics to get in on the feast

you are dead wrong.

" Have you ever slept with an Arab/Asian/Curry guy? ". - asked no white guy ever.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and TheTakeoverHasBegun