BEFORE AND AFTER JAW SURGERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better chin but maxilla seems kinda same
It definitely came forward though, look how much less projection his nose tip has from side profile, compared to before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Subhuman to normie, pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7776
So you only got bimax with no genioplasty?

Did you get CCW rotation, or directly forward?

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, Pumanator and aspieSavage
its still over for tbh bet your short aswell

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and Deleted member 7776
Really happy for you man, results turned out great.

looks good, especially because you had a square chin already

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2012 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Damn what an improvement!!!! Congrats OP

Now you need surgery for eye area. Upper eyelid filler and almond eye surgery from taban. Also colored contacts.
What was the name of your surgeon?
I need under eye filler can you just go to any surgeon or do you have to go all the way to fucking taban to get that shit done?

I need under eye filler can you just go to any surgeon or do you have to go all the way to fucking taban to get that shit done?
You can get fat graft done by many surgeons, and filler many do it

You can get fat graft done by many surgeons, and filler many do it
Dude I can't wait to get under eye filler done to fix my shit tear troughs honestly, I just want to get it done right is all. I would rather do filler at the moment than fat graphs because it's cheaper and I can undo it if something goes wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Dude I can't wait to get under eye filler done to fix my shit tear troughs honestly, I just want to get it done right is all. I would rather do filler at the moment than fat graphs because it's cheaper and I can undo it if something goes wrong.

Right, make sure its temporary then, and dissolves 100%. Celebrities who had too much filler get lumpy faces, because their filler didn't fully dissolve but stayed in their faces and migrated downwards out of position.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 7098
you destroyed your face buddy
looked better before
form hightier normie to barely average jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cope, Deleted member 3681, Looksmax305 and 2 others
new forum chad ngl sorry @LondonVillie
how is he chad no offence to him coz he isn't ugly but i doubt he could get a gf he is incel tear still with one of the most boring, unattractive, fem phenotypes over for him it's just not enough for nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
big eyebrows look like shit, this cope has to stop jfl

how is he chad no offence to him coz he isn't ugly but i doubt he could get a gf he is incel tear still with one of the most boring, unattractive, fem phenotypes over for him it's just not enough for nowadays
he can fix his eyebrows though.

he also ended up well after surgery and some people are saying he looked worse? lmao what

he can fix his eyebrows though.

he also ended up well after surgery and some people are saying he looked worse? lmao what
its ovbious he looks miles better then what he did before jaw surgery but its just not enough his race and pheno doomed him from the start he just looks to femminine and boring his not ugly tho just plain and boring

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
he looks OK but not big difference.. i think the surgery was a fail overall. Minimum results from such a big surgery.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., MandibularCel, Cope and 6 others
good results, but as always, no one here wants to tell the truth and thats you have zero dysmorphism and not ideal pheno

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, .👽., MandibularCel and 10 others
Right, make sure its temporary then, and dissolves 100%. Celebrities who had too much filler get lumpy faces, because their filler didn't fully dissolve but stayed in their faces and migrated downwards out of position.
I absolutely need it for my under eyes, ill take a shit ton of pictures and videos for myself so that if it ever does migrate I can compare my face now and then and then go get it dissolved in my cheeks if it ever migrates. As long as I use hyularonic acid i should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
You will finally be treated like a human, congrats on your new life.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, forwardgrowth, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Surgery first? how much advancement of maxilla and mandible?

Now you need surgery for eye area. Upper eyelid filler and almond eye surgery from taban. Also colored contacts.
What was the name of your surgeon?
Definitely on my list. I need to fix my owl eyes

• +1
Reactions: Lux
good results, but as always, no one here wants to tell the truth and thats you have zero dysmorphism and not ideal pheno
He is white and have two literal bushs as eyebrows how does he not have a good pheno and dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
He is white and have two literal bushs as eyebrows how does he not have a good pheno and dimorphism
he looks cuban or idk colombian idk tbh he doesnt look white

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Romanicus and Marsiere214
Definitely on my list. I need to fix my owl eyes
Your eyes are not bad bro dont do nothing to them, eye surgery has one of the biggest uncanny valley rates, you either look gay or uncanny most of the times

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 4797 and oatmeal
can you tell us how much projection you had, if you had CCW, etc..
I had 6mm advancement maxilla, ccw without impaction (so the midface isn’t shortened and stays the same)

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, mewcoper, Back Alley Boy and 3 others
I had 6mm advancement maxilla, ccw without impaction (so the midface isn’t shortened and stays the same)

right, so BSSO was like 12mm or something? and you had no genioplasty?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I did have genio. The genio advancement was very slight

thanks for the info. did you social life improve bro, some halo effect you noticed? its a big change on your face, if looks theory is true you should notice something

• +1
thanks for the info. did you social life improve bro, some halo effect you noticed? its a big change on your face, if looks theory is true you should notice something

I mean oviously it has

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
ur chin/jaw looks rly good from the front but from the side, the upper lip is kinda 'monkey'ish and low jaw is rly pushed forward relative to the rest of ur face imo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Administrator, reptiles and forwardgrowth
ur chin/jaw looks rly good from the front but from the side, the upper lip is kinda 'monkey'ish and low jaw is rly pushed forward relative to the rest of ur face imo
His maxilla is still recessed but its better than having the whole face recessed

I think he would need a lefort 1 for maxila but its not worth it

Man I only went to one social gathering so far because we’re in Covid and I literally just finished my official recovery by taking out the braces.

But I would say that yes, based on that one experience

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914, reptiles, mewcoper and 2 others
This surgery kind of look like a waste of money, don't see any major change really in appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Cope, DidntRead and 5 others
Man I only went to one social gathering so far because we’re in Covid and I literally just finished my official recovery by taking out the braces.

But I would say that yes, based on that one experience
didn't you get approached by a gay guy.

jfl I am sorry to remind you, but I remember you said that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, Marsiere214, lutte and 1 other person
This surgery kind of look like a waste of money, don't see any major change really in appeal

I think before was a bit better

you destroyed your face buddy
looked better before
form hightier normie to barely average jfl

he looks OK but not big difference.. i think the surgery was a fail overall. Minimum results from such a big surgery.

Y’all are right, this was a complete waste of money:

I should have just stayed recessed :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., SPFromNY914, Gaia262 and 14 others
You would benefit from hrt and gh now + mse
chin looks fantastic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2012
Y’all are right, this was a complete waste of money:

I should have just stayed recessed

You looked better before. Side profil doesnt matter that much. Front is more important. You lost facial harmony.
Also you look older now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cope, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
You looked better before. Side profil doesnt matter that much. Front is more important. You lost facial harmony.
Also you look older now.
The point was to look older. I want to look like the young adult that I am, not a pre teen who failed puberty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Be_ConfidentBro, bimaximum and 2 others

Attachments

• cheekline.png
    cheekline.png
    199 KB · Views: 36
The point was to look older. I want to look like the young adult that I am, not a pre teen who failed puberty.
You should have done eye surgery instead if you really want to do something.
How old are you?

• +1
You should have done eye surgery instead if you really want to do something.
How old are you?
Im 19 and yes, eye surgery is in my plans.
But first I had to do this, priorities.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Lev Peshkov and oatmeal
Im 19 and yes, eye surgery is in my plans.
But first I had to do this, priorities.
if you are gonna do it, I do not recommend canthoplasty, orbital decompression, or fat grafts.

lower eyelid retraction and/or custom infraorbitals with vertical augementation seems to be the best for you, imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
you look like those gay people who went overboard with fillers
a bit overdone imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Gaia262, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.