BEFORE AND AFTER JAW SURGERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
you look like those gay people who went overboard with fillers
a bit overdone imo
I don't think he does.

if he does then I don't think it is because of surgery.

he does still look a bit bloated and I think his phenotype is just feminine.

Tbh u don't look much better imo PSL wise. You did not look terrible to begin with tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and Lev Peshkov
he does still look a bit bloated and I think his phenotype is just feminine.
Yeah I’m definitely still quite bloated, there hasn’t even been 4 months since the surgery.

But what about my pheno appears feminine? Is it the eye area? Im planning on getting lower eyelid retraction, blepharoplasty for the the UEE and infraorbital implants to make my eyes more deep set.

After all that surely my eye area won’t look feminine anymore. Anything else I’m missing?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Yeah I’m definitely still quite bloated, there hasn’t even been 4 months since the surgery.

But what about my pheno appears feminine? Is it the eye area? Im planning on getting lower eyelid retraction, blepharoplasty for the the UEE and infraorbital implants to make my eyes more deep set.

After all that surely my eye area won’t look feminine anymore. Anything else I’m missing?

how much money do you have right now for surgeries

i think its just something about your eye brows. they are too dense, high set, and tilst negatively.

also damn 4 months? lul dude you gotta wait another 8 for it to fully go away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Y’all are right, this was a complete waste of money:

I should have just stayed recessed :feelskek:

Nice job overall brother, I think with your eye area you should reduce the vertical height of your eyebrows and tighten your lower eyelid (forgot the name of the surgery)
Your main failo is your eyebrows are way too thick vertically (where are you from? Also height?)
Do that and get lean and boom huge ascension

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Nice job overall brother, I think with your eye area you should reduce the vertical height of your eyebrows and tighten your lower eyelid (forgot the name of the surgery)
Your main failo is your eyebrows are way too thick vertically (where are you from? Also height?)
Do that and get lean and boom huge ascension

yeah he looks better in the before (in his upper face) because his eyebrows were proportional

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomuser2407, Lev Peshkov, oatmeal and 1 other person
Screenshot 20201113 194942

Widen mouth ASAP

Groom your brows to tilt positively (trim them to this shape they are a good thickness tbh)

Get some eye area surgery tbh like almond eye and lower eyelid retraction or undereye filler (Dn change pfl or es ratio I just groomed ur brows properly and gave you better eye area and looks much better)

Psl wise after doing these surgeries and debloating to about 10% bf you will mog

Also RTT ASAP

You will mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, ascentium, Uglybrazilian and 8 others
Wow your a kid what plastic surgeon in his right mind would operate on someone this young??? And how the fuck did you get the money to afford this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and Danish_Retard
View attachment 802333

Widen mouth ASAP

Groom your brows to tilt positively (trim them to this shape they are a good thickness tbh)

Get some eye area surgery tbh like almond eye and lower eyelid retraction or undereye filler (Dn change pfl or es ratio I just groomed ur brows properly and gave you better eye area and looks much better)

Psl wise after doing these surgeries and debloating to about 10% bf you will mog

Also RTT ASAP

You will mog
The eye area looks better, Im for sure going to get almond eye

But as for widening the mouth… nah

I’m not getting MSE bro, I’d have to get braces again, get another brutal surgery and dedicate 2-3 years for that. I’m quite satisfied with how my lower third turned out. I don’t think it would be worth it.

Maybe I could get alarplasty to make my nostrils slightly slimmer since they widened with the advancement of the maxilla. That way I would still improve the nose to mouth ratio and it would be a fairly simple fix

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, AlwaysHaveQuestions, mewcoper and 2 others

I’m not getting MSE bro, I’d have to get braces again, get another brutal surgery and dedicate 2-3 years for that. I’m quite satisfied with how my lower third turned out. I don’t think it would be worth it.

Maybe I could get alarplasty to make my nostrils slightly slimmer since they widened with the advancement of the maxilla. That way I would still improve the nose to mouth ratio and it would be a fairly simple fix

if you surgery your eye area, get infraorbital implant with lateral canthoplexy, this will lift your lower eyelid without making your IPD more narrow like some of Tabans results.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and oatmeal
Wow your a kid what plastic surgeon in his right mind would operate on someone this young??? And how the fuck did you get the money to afford this?

Man, it’s jaw surgery. Lots of teenagers get this done as it’s necessary for the orthodontic treatment of many. A more forward grown jaw is healthier too, so you could say it wasn’t entirely just an aesthetic surgery.

My parents payed and also the health plan covered most of it because as I said it counts as a health thing.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and oatmeal
if you surgery your eye area, get infraorbital implant with lateral canthoplexy, this will lift your lower eyelid without making your IPD more narrow like some of Tabans results.
Wtf, what surgery makes IPD more narrow?
It’s the opposite, the more vertically short and horizontally wide the eyes are (aka the more almond shaped as opposed to round), the higher the IPD looks

No there is a mouth stretcher bro don't need mse

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, JackSparrow and oatmeal
Don’t get almond eye.

Infraorbital implants with under eye and UEE fillers will make your eye area good.

Almond eye will make you look uncanny tbh.

Other than that, good shit.

btw Start hitting the gym. You look like a twink.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, forwardgrowth and oatmeal
His maxilla is still recessed but its better than having the whole face recessed

I think he would need a lefort 1 for maxila but its not worth it

he already had lefort 1 as part of the bimax p sure, chin improvement from the front is rly good but he didnt have that bad of a jaw to begin w. i think its mostly the philtrum, maybe couldve avoided w more ccw but i guess some kinda lip lift or similar procedure could fix it now (his smile is kinda odd too).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
almond eye will make you look uncanny. do not do it.

custom infraorbital rim implants imo would suffice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
wow someone of this site actually got surgery, now do eye area tbgngltbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
are you from azerbaijan?

Could you elaborate on the mouth strecher? I’m looking to widen my mouth tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Be_ConfidentBro and oatmeal
good results, but as always, no one here wants to tell the truth and thats you have zero dysmorphism and not ideal pheno
He just needs to trim eyebrows and fix eye area and he’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and oatmeal
The before was better jfl

This is why you don't listen to inscure incels advice you will ruin your faces jfl :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, DidntRead, Deleted member 7521 and 5 others
you look better, now u will be raped by favella trannys

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
virtually no improvement

curries ITT coping hard

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 6723
@Tyrionlannistercel when will you start surrogacy maxing bro :lul:, it's gonna take years to find a 6ft5 stacy so your kids don't end up being manlets bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 1338
virtually no improvement

curries ITT coping hard
lol you are the one coping
he looks like a twinkcel child before surgery, the pics after surgery are anglefrauded with homosexual filters, but mog before pics

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and mewcoper
It definitely came forward though, look how much less projection his nose tip has from side profile, compared to before
I mean, i feel like it gave the illusion of a more recessed/less forward growth double jaw while mandible - and chin - came forward. Don't wana pollute his topic since bimax is hard asf and i hope he is happy w the results, but i prefered the before, unless it's because it's swollen.

Could you elaborate on the mouth strecher? I’m looking to widen my mouth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Wtf, what surgery makes IPD more narrow?
It’s the opposite, the more vertically short and horizontally wide the eyes are (aka the more almond shaped as opposed to round), the higher the IPD looks
My mistake, meant to write PFL

• +1
nice.fake airpods bitch

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 1849
Did your voice or speech change in anyway OP? Some people claim bimax increases voice resonance and clarity. Did that happen, or deeper voice, or any other change?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and mewcoper
I’m going to be honest since no one else is saying it. Your proportions look off in the after giving you a longer and more creepy face look. You looked much younger and more approachable in the before and now look like a borderline caveman. Clearly you have a taller jaw but SMV wise, you haven’t changed, and anyone telling you you did is coping. This is a reminder that the only thing that matters is how people see you at first glance. In motion, there’s probably a good improvement, but from just looking at pictures, you haven’t improved and now just look older.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, .👽., Cope and 15 others
I’m going to be honest since no one else is saying it. Your proportions look off in the after giving you a longer and more creepy face look. You looked much younger and more approachable in the before and now look like a borderline caveman. Clearly you have a taller jaw but SMV wise, you haven’t changed, and anyone telling you you did is coping. This is a reminder that the only thing that matters is how people see you at first glance. In motion, there’s probably a good improvement, but from just looking at pictures, you haven’t improved and now just look older.
he doesnt look better for his age. But he will look much better as an adult.

• +1
Reactions: Mysticcc, SPFromNY914 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5292
This is why normal people should never get bimax, it's irreversible. This guy All he needed was only moving his chin a bit forward and losing bodyfat. Now his midface look fat and he got a bulky subhuman chin instead of his previous defined pointy chin. He honestly ruined his face listening to insecure incels advice, what a shame.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cope, SPFromNY914, Warlow and 8 others
respect OP

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 1849
That's because his narrow lips and death tier cuck eyebrow shape and eye area

When he improves them, hopes on RTT and leans out he will be unmoggable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, aspieSavage and JackSparrow

this.

jfl at tards who thought how his mandible/maxilla were before was better. the reason you think he looks better before is because now he has disproportionate eyebrows. he also has narrow mouth which can be fixed via appliance.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, mewcoper and Lev Peshkov
This is why normal people should never get bimax, it's irreversible. This guy All he needed was only moving his chin a bit forward and losing bodyfat. Now his midface look fat and he got a bulky subhuman chin instead of his previous defined pointy chin. He honestly ruined his face listening to insecure incels advice, what a shame.
you realize that he took these pictures 4 months after operation? there is still likely bloat left over. it doesn't set aside until about a year.

also look how in the after he has massive eyebrows. (and he also has narrow lips but that is not a surgical qualm I believe). once he fixes these two things (NON SURGICALLY) he will be good.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Warlow, Deleted member 1338 and 1 other person
I like ur lower third op, ur midface look less long now becos you hv longer lower third which balance the ratios.
U ironically need higher upper third now because the other 2 is longer which make it seem too short. This is what makes ur face uncanny. What matter most is ratios not absolute length. Biggest weakness is ur pfl I think cause It's too narrow.

• +1
Why so jelly?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
No jaw 4 ur eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, aspieSavage and Deleted member 1338
How my front changed: (you can scroll on this one)

How my side profile changed:

Me in motion, two years ago, at the peak of my subhumanity:

Me in motion, taken today:

As promised, everyone who was on the tag list:

Im tagging in groups of 10 or less because of the new anti mass tagging rules

@oatmeal
@LondonVillie
@EasternRightWinger15
@RealLooksmaxxer
@Thongmaster
@Truthmirrorcoper
@thehealingfields
@Jagged0
@Be_ConfidentBro
@ProAcktiv

You obviously look better now than before. People who say that you looked better before is because you had your eyebrows done, which made you look better. Improve your eyebrows and you will look much better along with your results of the surgery. How many mm of BSSO / LEFORT / GENIO did you have? Cost of the surgery?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: the next o'pry, mewcoper and Deleted member 1338
lol you are the one coping
he looks like a twinkcel child before surgery, the pics after surgery are anglefrauded with homosexual filters, but mog before pics
I never used any filters on my pics. Also how can I angle fraud when I even provided a video in motion

Jfl at this idiot his lips width is ideal it's just when he moved the chin forward his chin became too bulky and made the lips look small. He need to contour his chin now to the same size before. Widening his lips will make him look even uglier. You guys seriously understand nothing about beauty. Smaller lips are ideal, they are part of cat features. (not too small tho).

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and Danish_Retard
Status
Not open for further replies.