BEFORE AND AFTER JAW SURGERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
his are very disproportionate though. he should shape them

They look proportional and good to me. Idk eyebrows thickness seems to be partially subjective. I like the definition of thick eyebrows.

Mogger brows tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
The eye area looks better, Im for sure going to get almond eye

But as for widening the mouth… nah

I’m not getting MSE bro, I’d have to get braces again, get another brutal surgery and dedicate 2-3 years for that. I’m quite satisfied with how my lower third turned out. I don’t think it would be worth it.

Maybe I could get alarplasty to make my nostrils slightly slimmer since they widened with the advancement of the maxilla. That way I would still improve the nose to mouth ratio and it would be a fairly simple fix
why didn't you get MSE before this?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 4797, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
you looked better in front before not sure why people say you increased by 2psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
BASED AND FRANK TUFANO MAXXED WELL DONE BROTHER

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I‘m mirin‘ your eyebrows and lashes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
holy shit u ascended hard boy

Long Life To The Senate

You look very small.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2854
This is why normal people should never get bimax, it's irreversible. This guy All he needed was only moving his chin a bit forward and losing bodyfat. Now his midface look fat and he got a bulky subhuman chin instead of his previous defined pointy chin. He honestly ruined his face listening to insecure incels advice, what a shame.

He should have got chin wing instead. Now it looks like he got an underbite. Brutal harmony failo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Did you get infraorbital rim implants?

congrats op, good improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
No, but I got zygo implants

Do you have the design pic? Thats why you look so different in before afters then. Looks natural at least because nobody even noticed you had implants

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Do you have the design pic? Thats why you look so different in before afters then. Looks natural at least because nobody even noticed you had implants
The implants aren’t a solid block, those often make the face look too bulky and/or stocky and that’s what gives fake vibes.

My implants were made of a clay like material that was shaped midsurgery to envelop my zygos just gave more volume in a subtle way. After taking the desired shape it quickly hardens. The name of the material is PMMA
For free?
Yes it was free just for me, but usually my surgeon charges, my case was particular because he had just gotten a lot of free material as a gift from the company that sells it and I had a good relationship with him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, Melo95, Warlow and 3 others
The implants aren’t a solid block, those often make the face look too bulky and/or stocky and that’s what gives fake vibes.

My implants were made of a clay like material that was shaped midsurgery to envelop my zygos just gave more volume in a subtle way. After taking the desired shape it quickly hardens. The name of the material is PMMA

Yes it was free just for me, but usually my surgeon charges, my case was particular because he had just gotten a lot of free material as a gift from the company that sells it and I had a good relationship with him
did your surgeon or parents ever asked you something about why are you interested in plastic surgery at such young age?

did your surgeon or parents ever asked you something about why are you interested in plastic surgery at such young age?
My surgeon didn't. He was used to young patients.
But my parents were really against it at first and took a lot of convincing

My surgeon didn't. He was used to young patients.
But my parents were really against it at first and took a lot of convincing
what arguments did you use to convince them? my mother would go crazy if I got PS ngl

what arguments did you use to convince them? my mother would go crazy if I got PS ngl
Well, my mom knew that I had breathing problems since infancy and I had just gotten septo-plasty to correct it. She was always worried about my breathing and was very happy that I had corrected it.

So I told her that because of this breathing issue that I grew up with I ended up mouth breathing a lot and it ruined my face, I also said it was going to help me breathe even better (not even a lie, although exaggerated, moving the maxilla forward opens up your inner airflow more)
I just said that I was feeling very insecure and that I would do it one way or the other and would prefer if she was by my side when I did it.

It took many months to convince her

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Uglybrazilian and oatmeal

show them the 20/20 documentary

Skip the beginning part, go straight to the job interviews, court verdicts, and kids even showing looks discrimination. Those are the blackpilled parts.

Say its holding you back not just for career but socially, that you dont feel confident, get anxious because of your looks and knowing the consequences of lookism.

Also offer to pay it back when you got older, thats what Im doing now

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914, maxxedfalloutdweller, alex569 and 2 others

Was this in the same jaw surgery?

Caralho mano, bimax é caro demais, apenas um sonho distante pra mim, quanto ele cobrou o procedimento?
To ralando pra ter dinheiro pra fazer apenas gênio, mas lifefuel seus resultados, melhorou demais

Caralho mano, bimax é caro demais, apenas um sonho distante pra mim, quanto ele cobrou o procedimento?
To ralando pra ter dinheiro pra fazer apenas gênio, mas lifefuel seus resultados, melhorou demais
21 mil mano, caro mesmo. Mas é um investimento pra vida toda, pelo o menos pra mim me trouxe muita felicidade.

Mas no meu caso, eu era bem recessed, bimax não é pra todo mundo, cheio de cara normal aqui falando em bimax. Até pra mim que sou recessed foi difícil de encontrar um cirurgião que fizesse por razões estéticas.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Tyronecell
21 mil mano, caro mesmo. Mas é um investimento pra vida toda, pelo o menos pra mim me trouxe muita felicidade.

Mas no meu caso, eu era bem recessed, bimax não é pra todo mundo, cheio de cara normal aqui falando em bimax. Até pra mim que sou recessed foi difícil de encontrar um cirurgião que fizesse por razões estéticas.
Mas tu teve ajuda financeira dos seus pais pra fazer né mano, se conseguiu fazer sem ajuda deles mirim esforço.
Cirurgião nenhum faz cirurgia por estética, no seu caso era bem recessed mesmo, estética mesmo é só fillers.
Mesmo assim ver resultados assim me motiva a continuar motivado a ascender.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 2012
i cant see an improvement in smv tbh
but hopefully it helps man

How my front changed: (you can scroll on this one)

How my side profile changed:

Me in motion, two years ago, at the peak of my subhumanity:

Me in motion, taken today:

As promised, everyone who was on the tag list:

Im tagging in groups of 10 or less because of the new anti mass tagging rules

@oatmeal
@LondonVillie
@EasternRightWinger15
@RealLooksmaxxer
@Thongmaster
@Truthmirrorcoper
@thehealingfields
@Jagged0
@Be_ConfidentBro
@ProAcktiv

How dafaq ur browridge change?

now all you need is LL and lifts bro

also your eyebrows need fixing, other than that you look ite my friend, real looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and mewcoper
what the fuck happened to eyebrows ?

Zero IRL SMV change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Krezo, spark and 5 others
Well, side profile is 10/10 on improvment. However the front is off and i think its because of the 6 mm maxilla. I think it was an over kill and creates some uncanny valley. Dunno if normies will notice though

Well, side profile is 10/10 on improvment. However the front is off and i think its because of the 6 mm maxilla. I think it was an over kill and creates some uncanny valley. Dunno if normies will notice though

His jaw improved a lot it is above average now. I think his front is off because he still has hollow and dark under eye area. His under eye area is not very good and he needs to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
His jaw improved a lot it is above average now. I think his front is off because he still has hollow and dark under eye area. His under eye area is not very good and he needs to fix it.
Well exactly. Its off because the bottom is very forward. Very few can pull this off as a male (Sean opry for example).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Well exactly. Its off because the bottom is very forward. Very few can pull this off as a male (Sean opry for example).

O'Pry has a great eye area. It is a key factor in looking great as a model. OP's eye area is not as good as O'Pry's, that's why his face looks "off".

Oh no I remeber this kid he had some low tier pretty boy vibes but probably insecure due to height or being small. He lost his pretty boy vibe damn surgery is such a cope for people that aren’t deformed. Am I wrong but doesn’t he looks wayyy better and have more pretty vibes in the first pic??

Attachments

• 046E51D6-53FC-4FB4-B071-2DDB4EF1A288.jpeg
    046E51D6-53FC-4FB4-B071-2DDB4EF1A288.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 35BED9EF-29C6-4585-9FCC-D2D5E710D3FC.jpeg
    35BED9EF-29C6-4585-9FCC-D2D5E710D3FC.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Krezo, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
@cocainecowboy
I think your mandatory plug is called for here

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Oh no I remeber this kid he had some low tier pretty boy vibes but probably insecure due to height or being small. He lost his pretty boy vibe damn surgery is such a cope for people that aren’t deformed. Am I wrong but doesn’t he looks wayyy better and have more pretty vibes in the first pic??
Bimax is not supposed to produce a radically different view from front

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Bimax is not supposed to produce a radically different view from front

Bimax only produces larger differences from the front if the person in question had some degree of rotation (example; look at that kid who got CW rotation done for having a very short face; the increase in lower third height MASSIVELY changed his frontal profile), especially CCW.

Bimax only produces larger differences from the front if the person in question had some degree of rotation (example; look at that kid who got CW rotation done for having a very short face; the increase in lower third height MASSIVELY changed his frontal profile), especially CCW.
What does ccw do?

What does ccw do?

Fixes downward growth of the mandible (increasing lower third height) and slightly improves lip positioning (due to rotating the maxilla upwards by a few degrees). So from the frontal, the lower third will be taller and more forward making it look slightly wider because it is more in view. Side profile is the biggest gain as it becomes a lot more parallel to the floor, which is the ideal mandibular plane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, SPFromNY914, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
Fixes downward growth of the mandible (increasing lower third height) and slightly improves lip positioning (due to rotating the maxilla upwards by a few degrees). So from the frontal, the lower third will be taller and more forward making it look slightly wider because it is more in view. Side profile is the biggest gain as it becomes a lot more parallel to the floor, which is the ideal mandibular plane.
Fuck, this could give me a MM profile

looks the same ngl
yeah surgery is cope he didnt change much

Last edited:
I don't think the result is that bad overall. His lower third is vastly longer and more masculine whereas before it was quite short. If anything, softmaxxing his huge eyebrows and a slight lip reduction would help his ratios. At the same time, be forewarned, the best results from Bimax always come from the ones who need some degree of rotation for a different growth pattern. If you don't have SFS or downward growth, Bimax will mainly be functional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
I don't think the result is that bad overall. His lower third is vastly longer and more masculine whereas before it was quite short. If anything, softmaxxing his huge eyebrows and a slight lip reduction would help his ratios. At the same time, be forewarned, the best results from Bimax always come from the ones who need some degree of rotation for a different growth pattern. If you don't have SFS or downward growth, Bimax will mainly be functional.
Lifefuel for me and my rotation. My results will blow this forum apart

Lifefuel for me and my rotation. My results will blow this forum apart

Same man. My mandible is actually above average in length. Rotation and advancement should give me hyper-anteface type profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Looks more masc you'll age a fuckload better.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 4797
I respect you for actually going through with surgery, that's what I want to see on here.
Nevertheless, it's a reminder that plastic surgery often won't turn a bad looking person into a good looking one and that it's a big cope. If you were now to get cheek fillers or something, you'd have spent thousands and now look like a Homo. We can't flee from our genetic fate, I hope you'll think about LL twice, it's not worth it if you'll only be average height afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.