Being A Plastic Surgeon May Be The Best Career For Us

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Obviously our superior understanding of aesthetics would make us qualified for doing work on men's faces. But just imagine the fulfillment you would get from helping incels ascend. Imagine how happy your patients are when 3 months down the line their oneities talk to THEM first, they are popular in school, they got a great sales job because of looks. You saved them from being on a computer all day LDARing in a dark room to going out slaying and getting the best social experiences.

Now a lot of this is cope a lot of PS barely helps people let's be real but for some it really does change a lot.

Me personally I wouldn't waste my 20s in medical school but maybe if you're an oldcel and young love is over you can find true fulfillment in this career.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Swagwaffle
ER has more benefits

It would a great job but I think I would throw up seeing the inside of someone’s body

The users here are either too stupid academically or too low sentience to be disciplined with rigorous studying and application process. Most would drop out in 1 semester of undergrad work

• +1
Reactions: androidcel