being incel might save u

D

Deleted member

Lurker
the Covid vaccines that most of these bitches took, theyr poison that destroys u from the inside slowly, not sure if u can get it transferred thru sex but I defo hope not. Many will drop cuz of this esp those who took 3 or more doses (92%)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Sprinkles, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Lay off the flakka bub

I took zero covid shots. Not because I believe in the anti-vaxx propaganda but rather because I wasn't leaving the house anyway so I didn't see the point. I did get a letter from the government urging me to get one though as I was part of the risk group (I have asthma) but I didn't get one (or more) regardless.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 2832, Sprinkles and 3 others
I took zero covid shots. Not because I believe in the anti-vaxx propaganda but rather because I wasn't leaving the house anyway so I didn't see the point. I did get a letter from the government urging me to get one though as I was part of the risk group (I have asthma) but I didn't get one (or more) regardless.
smart man
Lay off the flakka bub
don’t tell me u took it

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, 5'7 zoomer and Gengar
Jfl I hear covid is coming back

I took estrogen, wore a catboy maid outfit with cat ears on, and inserted a tail but plug all because the government told me to

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Interested, Sprinkles, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
I took it. Do you really think I'm going to die?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles and 5'7 zoomer
Only the tradwifes will remain

Jfl I hear covid is coming back
Prob gonna be like usual, people who didn’t get the vax are gonna have a mild flu wondering if they have it or not, those that got shots are gonna have it way worse then get new booster.