BEING SELF HATING IS BEYOND FUCKING PATHETIC

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Regardless of race, nationality or skin colour, being self hating is probably the worst thing you can do to your self. Nothing pains me more than seeing an ethnic faggot shitting on his own people for white validation

Yes, life is unfair. The world is a fucked up place and I’m not denying their are problems, but wallowing in your own self pity is not going to change that. Self hate never helps

Has anyone ever noticed no one respects self haters irl? For example Chinese and Indians throw their own people under the bus constantly for white validation and yet are the most mocked people on here (not all but it’s sadly quite common among them)

How can anyone respect you, if you don’t even respect yourself?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Landorus, MissLexotan6MG and 29 others
the dilemma of curries

>if you self hate, you're a pathetic abused dog fiending for white validation by bootlicking
>if you're reasonably prideful, you're delusional and don't live remotely in the real world, therefore you need a reality check

there's no winning @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Mongrelcel, subhuman incel and 23 others
the dilemma of curries

>if you self hate, you're a pathetic abused dog fiending for white validation by bootlicking
>if you're reasonably prideful, you're delusional and don't live remotely in the real world, therefore you need a reality check

Their is a solution. Yes, Curries have problems. We know

The solution is to stop self hating and actually do something about it. Fight back against discrimination. Get into pop culture. Look at Asians and their KPOP. It helps them massively

No ones asking you to be a nationalist. Just accept the problems within the community and try to fix them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14875 and 5 others
But being self hating can make lots of users entertaining

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, MissLexotan6MG, subhuman incel and 11 others
I hate myself and always will

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Beetlejuice, Ryan and 4 others
@lutte Show some love to Nordic stacies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
Their is a solution. Yes, Curries have problems. We know

The solution is to stop self hating and actually do something about it. Fight back against discrimination. Get into pop culture. Look at Asians and their KPOP. It helps them massively

No ones asking you to be a nationalist. Just accept the problems within the community and try to fix them
Media halo isn’t that strong. And KPOP guys use plastic surgery to look less Asian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Media halo isn’t that strong. And KPOP guys use plastic surgery to look less Asian.
Media halo matters. It can easily change peoples perception of others, especially at a young age. What do you think will happen when you consistently portray a group of people in a negative light?

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Looks234
Media halo matters. It can easily change peoples perception of others, especially at a young age. What do you think will happen when you consistently portray a group of people in a negative light?
It matters, but I don’t think it can save curries.

• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
the dilemma of curries

idk man
i stopped caring about pride, there's no winning
just can't be fucked arguing with gosick alts like @wereqryan

I'm considering giving up on ever saying im curry after the reactions i've gotten tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lolcel, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
i hate everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and curryslayerordeath
idk man

I'm considering giving up on ever saying im curry after the reactions i've gotten tho
Yeah bro, it’s sad how the media portrays Indians. Most of them are not bad people

But you guys don’t have to live like this. You don’t have to wake up hating your very own existence. One of the best ways to increase Indian smv is through Pop culture. It’s hard but if you guys can do it and break the stereotypes, it’ll help massively

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 399 and volcelfatcel
idk man

Ok Nav

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6273, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
the dilemma of curries

Stole the words of my mouth. Every time I try to talk about indian culture,architecture, or anything even remotely Indian. I get called a coper and every time I try to say something that's based on facts like the preference for light skin and eyes. I get called self hating.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, curryslayerordeath, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Yeah bro, it’s sad how the media portrays Indians. Most of them are not bad people

But you guys don’t have to live like this. You don’t have to wake up hating your very own existence. One of the best ways to increase Indian smv is through Pop culture. It’s hard but if you guys can do it and break the stereotypes, it’ll help massively
I mean I break every stereotype there is @curryslayerordeath @Preston @Chadeep have seen me but there's no winning man
village niggers that dm white girls affect me as well, I will never claim curry again

even @kikethurston133 get's failod by saying he is paki when he doesn't even look paki.
I'm giving up on this whole indian pride shit and looking out for myself instead

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, subhuman incel, Deleted member 11963 and 6 others
I mean I break every stereotype there is @curryslayerordeath @Preston @Chadeep have seen me but there's no winning man
village niggers that dm white girls affect me as well, I will never claim curry again

even @kikethurston133 get's failod by saying he is paki when he doesn't even look paki.
I'm giving up on this whole indian pride shit and looking out for myself instead
I don't believe in coping with imaginary self pride ideals tbh. Do what u do and claims what u want to claim.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Fuck being patriotic lol , it does nothing for you in the real world other than make u associated with negative stereotypes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Fuck being patriotic lol , it does nothing for you in the real world other than make u associated with negative stereotypes
Indeed, it's just a meme
we'll just claim MENA brother and look for ourselves
no point failoing our SMV

fuck being curry or paki in the 2021 dating market jfl:lul:

• Love it
Reactions: kikethurston133

Sadly i don’t think Indian smv is gonna improve in our generation. Maybe in the future when Indians in the west start to assimilate, we’ll see more Indian actors, musicians and pop culture figures. Maybe then, Indian smv may increase

It’s never too late

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and volcelfatcel
Indeed, it's just a meme

But tbf looks trump race. Literally no one would be attracted to u for ur race as an ethnic. By claiming to be of the other race u don't really gain much smv.

• +1
Sadly i don’t think Indian smv is gonna improve in our generation. Maybe in the future when Indians in the west start to assimilate, we’ll see more Indian actors, musicians and pop culture figures. Maybe then, Indian smv may increase

It’s never too late
It will never incresae
I blackpilled @Preston about some dravidina frauder on tiktok

indians are objectively ugly in all ways possible jfl, even saying you are curry or paki will get you negative smv EVEN AFTER BEING good looking @kikethurston133

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Shrek2OnDvD and Jason Voorhees
No ones asking you to be patriotic. Everyone knows curries are struggling but if you admit the problems and fix them than that will help you guys

But tbf looks trump race. Literally no one would be attracted to u for ur race as an ethnic. By claiming to be of the other race u don't really gain much smv.
nigga if u just say Ur paki it brings u down even if u don't look it

there's no winning man
Brutal lookspill. Old white men do the exact same thing. But white chads aren’t falioed by them.

• +1
nigga if u just say Ur paki it brings u down even if u don't look it
It narrows down ur dating pool maybe but in that dating pool of girls that don't mind ur race ur just as attractive. And I think race is more important for socially being accepted than dating tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Shrek2OnDvD
tbh looks trump race but the race failo is legit man, they'll lump you in with those subhumans as well i was talking to @kikethurston133 in dms, it's legit bad to even claim that shit

I agree though with the premise of looks>race but that doesn't mean race stops mattering
It was very blackpilling seeing some girls get this look of disgust after saying indian, almost like arabs are any better jfl
@curryslayerordeath will shank me but identifying as MENA in 2021 is not even bad, they fit the dark and handsome category at times and have actually good looking people

people think of indians as subhumans
people think of MENA/Arabs as oil princes and shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, Chadeep, kikethurston133 and 2 others
Indeed, it's just a meme

thats even more bootlicking ngl tbh.

most white people, despite being very disgusted/stereotypical towards curries, tend to only say that kind of stuff behind closed doors or in their homogenous areas.

MENA/persian/afghan/etc ppl literally look down on curries OPENLY way harder than any other group of ppl, just look at the users on this forum & their threads or how they react when someone accidently mistakes them/implies they look similar irl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, Chadeep, volcelfatcel and 2 others
It will never incresae
I blackpilled @Preston about some dravidina frauder on tiktok

indians are objectively ugly in all ways possible jfl, even saying you are curry or paki will get you negative smv EVEN AFTER BEING good looking @kikethurston133
No ones denying it. It’s sad bro, but look at East Asians over the last decade. They used to be worse than Indians, yet they’ve improved drastically (they still got a long way to go). If theirs hope for Asians, theirs hope for Indians

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
The phrase "self hating" itself is meant to be passive encouragement by normies to take false pride or esteem in oneself, even when there's no realistic basis for such pride. You have to be realistic and deeply honest with yourself. You can't let your brain's coping mechanisms shield you from the absolute truth about aesthetics, geneology and anthropology. To fall into baseless coping is to deny oneself the chance to be honest and learn abou the horrifying truths about all of existence.
Nothing pains me more than seeing an ethnic faggot shitting on his own people for white validation
Just because you're self-hating doesn't mean you are vying for white validation.
Hard to respect myself when I have trash genetics. And I don't care about validation or respect from others. I only care about the truth.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, john2 and curryslayerordeath
idk man

it´s oftentimes curries who put other curries down

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, johncruz12345, Chadeep and 2 others
It narrows down ur dating pool maybe but in that dating pool the girls don't mind ur race ur just as attractive. And I think race is more important for socially being accepted than dating tbh
No if Ur not planning on ltring a girl n just for social circles just stay away from ethnic stereotypes and curries in general. Curries at my uni just huddle together in their little ethnic circles and they look creepy n weird . It would look odd if u saw some person that doesn't belong there just join in with them

People judge you by the people u hang out with too.

U would subconsciously perceive me much higher if u saw me sat on a table eating lunch with some greek models rather than ifnu saw me sat with a bunch of curries

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The phrase "self hating" itself is meant to be passive encouragement by normies to take false pride or esteem in oneself, even when there's no realistic basis for such pride. You have to be realistic and deeply honest with yourself. You can't let your brain's coping mechanisms shield you from the absolute truth about aesthetics, geneology and anthropology. To fall into baseless coping is to deny oneself the chance to be honest and learn abou the horrifying truths about all of existence.

Just because you're self-hating doesn't mean you are vying for white validation.

Hard to respect myself when I have trash genetics. And I don't care about validation or respect from others. I only care about the truth.
I don’t get this mentality. What benefits come from self hate? What do you actually achieve by waking up everyday and hating every fiber of your being? Is this not exhausting?

Regardless of race, nationality or skin colour, being self hating is probably the worst thing you can do to your self. Nothing pains me more than seeing an ethnic faggot shitting on his own people for white validation

Yes, life is unfair. The world is a fucked up place and I’m not denying their are problems, but wallowing in your own self pity is not going to change that. Self hate never helps

Has anyone ever noticed no one respects self haters irl? For example Chinese and Indians throw their own people under the bus constantly for white validation and yet are the most mocked people on here (not all but it’s sadly quite common among them)

Facts

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
No ones denying it. It’s sad bro, but look at East Asians over the last decade. They used to be worse than Indians, yet they’ve improved drastically (they still got a long way to go). If theirs hope for Asians, theirs hope for Indians
Yea because asians have actually redeemable features that some girls like
their neotenous looks are something redeemable

Curries are aboriginal caucasian abominations for the most part that look like shit
we have no redeemable features besides indo nordic and that is 1% of the population between pakistan and india
@Preston can confirm how shit south asian features are
objectively unattractive such as:
- Short chin
- SFS
- Bug Eyes, possibly the worst orbitals hands down out of any race
- Coloring
- Rounded Jaws and Chins

Bollywood is a failo nowadays not a singular halo besides the good looking actors you see

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD and Jason Voorhees
you're one based 14 year OP

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 14312, Looks234 and 3 others
No if Ur not planning on ltring a girl n just for social circles just stay away from ethnic stereotypes and curries in general. Curries at my uni just huddle together in their little ethnic circles and they look creepy n weird . It would look odd if u saw some person that doesn't belong there just join in with them

People judge you by the people u hang out with too.

U would subconsciously perceive me much higher if u saw me sat on a table eating lunch with some greek models rather than ifnu saw me sat with a bunch of curries
I’m saying we should fight back against stereotypes instead of running away from them. It doesn’t achieve anything if you just sit their and do nothing about it

Indians should start to fight back against negative stereotypes. Not all of you are nerdy, weak or shy

• +1
I’m saying we should fight back against stereotypes instead of running away from them. It doesn’t achieve anything if you just sit their and do nothing about it

Indians should start to fight back against negative stereotypes. Not all of you are nerdy, weak or shy
Nigga I'm not Indian and I'm only half paki but fuck being paki as well😂

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Looks234, Chadeep and 2 others
This isn’t helping
I'm not doing this social justice shit irl man

Jfl if Ur curry and u don't look if then don't admit to it is all I can advise to people here

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
it´s oftentimes curries who put other curries down
this literally almost never happens

95% of the time its just banter between ppl, but to outsiders it looks worse cuz they dont know the terms/insults/etc that are getting used.
@Preston @volcelfatcel almost all of the north vs south, caste, religion, etc stuff are small things that no one really seeks external validation for.
like all that 'marwadi millionaire' or 'brahmin slayer' etc stuff is all just ppl shitposting jfl.
being a nerdy math lover or physicist etc isnt even a bad stereotype tbh, it implies that you're high iq and skilled, so despite being low smv you'd at least be respected

how do u get rid of a stereotype of being creepy, incompetent, dirty, etc (even on an individual basis)?? theres literally nothing u can do cuz its impossible to ever nullify

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Chadeep, volcelfatcel and 1 other person

I'm not sure how to put this
but it's an unwinnable battle, good looking curries will never offset how shit the average curry is + stereotypes because good looking south asians are already rare

people will see the average manlet framelet subhuman south asian with the features i mentioned:
- Short chin
- SFS
- Coloring
- Rounded Jaws and Chins
and still recognize us as subhumans so what's the point jfl

good looking south asians hurt their own SMV just to "Break the stereotypes" when it's an unwinnable battle because those south asians are 5-1% of the population
@Preston @Chadeep @kikethurston133

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Fight back against discrimination. Get into pop culture. Look at Asians and their KPOP.
God these are such bluepill notions! Seriously, this forum is now a second reddit. Fuck!
Media halo matters.
Media halo is based on looks you absolute poop brained faggot.
They used to be worse than Indians, yet they’ve improved drastically (they still got a long way to go). If theirs hope for Asians, theirs hope for Indians
But they still don't have any pop culture media presence in the US. KPOP fandom bs is very niche in the West. Gooks improved themselves through uplifting themselves out of poverty, getting bigger and looking better, and they looked much better than curries to begin with.
Maybe in the future when Indians in the west start to assimilate
Idiot Indians should NOT be moving to the West because they are only going to get mogged and end up being incel. Even gooks don't assimilate in the West in spite of living there for multiple generations.

JFL! Are you from reddit?

• +1
Reactions: john2
Yea because asians have actually redeemable features that some girls like
their neotenous looks are something redeemable

Curries are aboriginal caucasian abominations for the most part that look like shit
we have no redeemable features besides indo nordic and that is 1% of the population between pakistan and india
@Preston can confirm how shit south asian features are
objectively unattractive such as:
- Short chin
- SFS
- Coloring
- Rounded Jaws and Chins

Bollywood is a failo nowadays not a singular halo besides the good looking actors you see

Indians have good hair tbh. I rarely see balding Indians irl and most of you guys are NW0 or NW1

Also you guys are seen as high iq and somewhat wealthy in the west. So it’s not all bad, but I do see where you’re coming from. Also a lot of these physical problems also come from diet, environment and culture. 80% of Indians are protein deficient and many live sedentary lifestyles

If you guys ate more meat, worked out and got into sports culture (you guys are pretty good at cricket) then things will slowly start to improve

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
this literally almost never happens

95% of the time its just banter between ppl, but to outsiders it looks worse cuz they dont know the terms/insults/etc that are getting used.
@Preston @volcelfatcel almost all of the north vs south, caste, religion, etc stuff are small things that no one really seeks external validation for.
like all that 'marwadi millionaire' or 'brahmin slayer' etc stuff is all just ppl shitposting jfl.
cope, you larp about getting rejected by your crush for being too indian to make other curries feel bad you psychopath:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, turkproducer, Chadeep and 4 others
What benefits come from self hate?
Benefit I suppose is to know the truth and also to vent and release my anger and frustrations towards my people for giving me such a bullshit inheritance, but actually, I don't really think in terms of "benefits" per-se.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Chinacurry