Benefits of sunlight exposure

D

Deleted member 28610

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian
The sunlight is a miracle, forgotten health cure…

It is the source of all life on earth and one of the most powerful ways to improve your mood, health and attractiveness.

3620158_IMG_1536.webp

Our modern society is the only one in history that has feared the sun as much as we do and it shows.Attempting to block the sun with creams that actually cause the disease, epitomizes how backwards our society is.

If we want to restore health & humanity, we need to restore our relationship with the sun…

Uv light reacts with cholesterol in the skin to form vitamin D. Vitamin D is critical to immune function and the absorption of calcium and many other minerals.UV light has also been shown to reduce blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, increase the efficiency of the heart, improve metabolism, increase weight loss, improve hormonal profile, improve the gut microbioime and increase libido This recent study in cell reports showed that UV light exposure in the skin & eyes increased testosterone production & libido and most importantly it helped to make the rats dangerously attractive / sexy to their partners.Russia was recently caught “doping” by using UV light therapy after the russian athletes all looked darker than they normally would and cleaned up at the olympics.

hot girl si swimsuit 2017 GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

UV is tremendously beneficial…but what about all the “harms”?Too much UV light is definitely bad, just like how too much oxygen and water can kill you.

Sunbathing Global Warming GIF by Cartuna

Overexposure, to the point of burning, can increase your risk of skin cancer. However, these dangers have been exaggerated beyond belief. UV decreasing the risk of more deadly forms of cancer, alzheimers, diabetes, and macular degeneration, outweighed the risks of nonburning sun exposure.

Dog Sunbathing GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fynasids dk, JovenCansao, Deleted member 23558 and 8 others
b-b-but what about bad skin?? :( :eek::eek: I will look 60 at 55??? :trepidation::confused:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, extremchange628181, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
thanks for telling the obvious

I never use the driver sun block thing in my car when driving

I actually have no idea what it's called

But I always absorb that good D in my car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, j05, NerdcelThundercok and 5 others
justdestroyyourskintheory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Thorsten, extremchange628181 and 3 others
WHO CARES were are trying to prettyboymaxx and the sun turns your skin into wrinkled leather. Nothnxjeff

• +1
Reactions: j05 and Deleted member 21863
justdestroyyourskintheory
WHO CARES were are trying to prettyboymaxx and the sun turns your skin into wrinkled leather. Nothnxjeff
The consumption of polyunsaturated fats causes the skin to age from the sun, people who stopped eating PUFA stopped getting sunburns btw amd ray peat conducted experiments rabbits by having groups that ate pufa and ones than ate SFA(saturated fats) and exposing them to the sun, the ones that ate pufa got wrinkles amd the ones that ate sfa werent aging from the sun at all, pufa damages every cell in your body, but especially the skin because pufa is an unstable compound that brakes down amd reacts with molecules in your body causing oxidation reactions , its does it to your dna too and when the weakened dna is exposed to the sun its gets damaged much more than it would normally, PUFA is very common place in the modern diet, Pufa is mostly from seed oils and nuts e.g sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, vegetable oil, peanuts and peanut butter, walnuts, its also in salmon because they eat an algae that has pufa, , avoid meat that isnt exclusively grass fed, if they eat seeds the PUFA from the seeds is stored in their fat , the fats you can eat are butter (even if its from a non grass fed animal their bodies filter out the pufa) , coconut oil, olive oil (dont cook with olive oil tho) ,shea butter, grass fed tallow and a few others, if u eat a high pufa meal it stays in your tissues for 30 days so you need 30 days of complete abstinence to feels the effects, megadosing vitamin E negates the damage caused by pufa to an extent as well , if you need to know more search about ray peat pufa, MSM says pufa is good btw but those studies were conducted in the 1920s amd were very flawed , stay safe brother

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, JohnDoe, Deleted member 31560 and 7 others

after this advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Gaygymmaxx, greyrock45 and 6 others

You actually don't absorb anything through the glass, even if it's transparent.

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
You actually don't absorb anything through the glass, even if it's transparent.
It makes me sneeze so I disagree

And its for my eyes, the cornea absorbs that shit goon

if your windows arent rolled down you don't absorb any D and beneficial sun rays only the bad pro aging ones

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, SteveRogers, JohnDoe and 3 others
if your windows arent rolled down you don't absorb any D and beneficial sun rays only the bad pro aging ones
Shut the fuck up and let me soak up the cancer and shit you bitch

Such a loser! Damn it! Damn it!

The consumption of polyunsaturated fats causes the skin to age from the sun, people who stopped eating PUFA stopped getting sunburns btw amd ray peat conducted experiments rabbits by having groups that ate pufa and ones than ate SFA(saturated fats) and exposing them to the sun, the ones that ate pufa got wrinkles amd the ones that ate sfa werent aging from the sun at all, pufa damages every cell in your body, but especially the skin because pufa is an unstable compound that brakes down amd reacts with molecules in your body causing oxidation reactions , its does it to your dna too and when the weakened dna is exposed to the sun its gets damaged much more than it would normally, PUFA is very common place in the modern diet, Pufa is mostly from seed oils and nuts e.g sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, vegetable oil, peanuts and peanut butter, walnuts, its also in salmon because they eat an algae that has pufa, , avoid meat that isnt exclusively grass fed, if they eat seeds the PUFA from the seeds is stored in their fat , the fats you can eat are butter (even if its from a non grass fed animal their bodies filter out the pufa) , coconut oil, olive oil (dont cook with olive oil tho) ,shea butter, grass fed tallow and a few others, if u eat a high pufa meal it stays in your tissues for 30 days so you need 30 days of complete abstinence to feels the effects, megadosing vitamin E negates the damage caused by pufa to an extent as well , if you need to know more search about ray peat pufa, MSM says pufa is good btw but those studies were conducted in the 1920s amd were very flawed , stay safe brother
can you TDLR this i aint reading allat

can you TDLR this i aint reading allat
sun exposure doesnt age you its pufa consumption and seed oils that causes you to burn and subsequently age when you get sun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
sun exposure doesnt age you its pufa consumption and seed oils that causes you to burn and subsequently age when you get sun
so i cant eat salmon? i love salmon its my fav food. what do you cook with if not olive oil.

It is the source of all life on earth and one of the most powerful ways to improve your mood, health and attractiveness.

3620158_IMG_1536.webp

Our modern society is the only one in history that has feared the sun as much as we do and it shows.Attempting to block the sun with creams that actually cause the disease, epitomizes how backwards our society is.

If we want to restore health & humanity, we need to restore our relationship with the sun…

Uv light reacts with cholesterol in the skin to form vitamin D. Vitamin D is critical to immune function and the absorption of calcium and many other minerals.UV light has also been shown to reduce blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, increase the efficiency of the heart, improve metabolism, increase weight loss, improve hormonal profile, improve the gut microbioime and increase libido This recent study in cell reports showed that UV light exposure in the skin & eyes increased testosterone production & libido and most importantly it helped to make the rats dangerously attractive / sexy to their partners.Russia was recently caught “doping” by using UV light therapy after the russian athletes all looked darker than they normally would and cleaned up at the olympics.

UV is tremendously beneficial…but what about all the “harms”?Too much UV light is definitely bad, just like how too much oxygen and water can kill you.

Overexposure, to the point of burning, can increase your risk of skin cancer. However, these dangers have been exaggerated beyond belief. UV decreasing the risk of more deadly forms of cancer, alzheimers, diabetes, and macular degeneration, outweighed the risks of nonburning sun exposure.

You stole my thread faggot

jfl at retards who in puberty and avoiding the sun because of wrinkles
bones>skin

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Deleted member 30552
A balanced O3/O6 ratio is actually protective of UV light-induced damage
View attachment 2410020
ye that + having a good source of vitamin d because it helps block the uv, and going out when the sun isnt as intense at certain times in the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

3620158_IMG_1536.webp

1h per day is good ?

All the retarded skincare YouTubers who wear sunscreen indoors look like this at age 28:
screenshot-2023-07-20-at-2-17-43-pm-png.2331224

The sun is the source of all life and is good for you, anti-sun propaganda is peddled by the same people who want you locked inside your house staring at screens all day. Sun block is just to brainwash and prepare you for when Bill Gates & George Soros block the sun. (look it up, this is actually a thing) I'm 28 and ppl always guess I'm 16-19, because I've never wore sunscreen in my life. Shouldn't skin cancer have been far more common in the days when everyone was outside in the sun way more and didn't use sunscreen? Shouldn't skin cancer be far more common in places near the equator? Shouldn't the countries that get more sun age faster? Sunscreen is what ages you and causes cancer.

Skin cancer is barely even a disease btw, the health benefits of sun exposure far outweigh the cons, here are some of the benefits according to numerous studies: Vitamin D levels, Testosterone/Mood/Hormone regulation (look how many people are depressed today, look at how low T everyone is), Immune System improvement, Lower blood pressure, strengthening bones, improving sleep quality, killing bacteria (the sunscreen addicted retards who hide from the sun all pay thousands to go to a dermatologist to zap their skin with lasers that are a cheap imitation of the sun jfl), causes weight loss, improved eye health, reducing risk of all actual dangerous cancers, reducing risk of diabetes, improved cognitive function, relieving stress, regulating body temperature, healing wounds, reduces chronic pain, reduces body door, helps arthritis & osteoporosis, provides relief from skin disorders, reduces overall mortality rate, reduced inflammation, stronger muscles, improved cardiac function, prevents multiple sclerosis, and many other things.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Schizoidcel and Deleted member 28610
Think I’m good if I eat small amount of pufas?

b-b-but what about bad skin?? :( :eek::eek: I will look 60 at 55??? :trepidation::confused:
Jfl not even! If you eat high cholesterol and zero seed oils, you never even get the chance to have bad reactions to sunlight.
You end up looking younger (tan is a youth indicator) with moderate sun exposure coupled with a diet high in animal fat and occasional fruits.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Deleted member 28610
I should also mention to add to your point, if you happen to have a bad day and eat like a normie (seed oils, flour etc.), a good way to clear your system quite effectively is to have a primal bath; 42°C, add skim milk, ACV and salt - bathe for 45 mins if you want the toxins that you acquired that day to be released (also the heavy metals), or 1.5 hours if you want like a good months worth of toxins to be expelled (it’s mainly via lymphatic drainage).
I do this, weekly, and use just a teaspoon of raw coconut cream to aid in my detox.
You come out feeling physically drained, but your skin is legitimately glowing and by the next morning you’ll feel double as energised.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar, JohnDoe and Deleted member 28610
why do these threads always use some roided up freaks as a measure of good health

• +1
Reactions: It Began
before someone thinks abt willingly exposing yourself to the sun here’s a pic of a truck driver that exposed half his face to the sun for several years

View attachment IMG_5420.webp

lol get ur sun but don’t willingly expose ur skin to it without spf

Well said. If your internal body is healthy, the sun is not bad for you, it's actually very beneficial, essential even. I wasn't aware of the specifics of PUFAs being the culprit but i guess being healthy overall is key. Not sure about megadosing vit e though. I know it's an antioxidant but high intake has bad negative effects too.
Me personally i try to get most of my sunlight on my arms as my body is covered and it's not necessary to put face at risk as your body will still convert the sunlight hitting your arms, right? It is through my window but windows don't block uv rays? Also read sunlight giving energy through biophotons?

Last edited:
I should also mention to add to your point, if you happen to have a bad day and eat like a normie (seed oils, flour etc.), a good way to clear your system quite effectively is to have a primal bath; 42°C, add skim milk, ACV and salt - bathe for 45 mins if you want the toxins that you acquired that day to be released (also the heavy metals), or 1.5 hours if you want like a good months worth of toxins to be expelled (it’s mainly via lymphatic drainage).
I do this, weekly, and use just a teaspoon of raw coconut cream to aid in my detox.
You come out feeling physically drained, but your skin is legitimately glowing and by the next morning you’ll feel double as energised.
Never heard a bath being able to expel toxins like these. Not sure what to believe anymore.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Jfl not even! If you eat high cholesterol and zero seed oils, you never even get the chance to have bad reactions to sunlight.
You end up looking younger (tan is a youth indicator) with moderate sun exposure coupled with a diet high in animal fat and occasional fruits.
By moderate you mean 30-60 minutes a day but depends on how much exposure your body has to the sun. Assume arms and face are exposed, 30 minutes should be fine right? Btw the sun here in the UK hits different, it has this suffocating effect and maybe due to altitude it's stronger.
Do windows block rays making sunlight through them useless?
Vit d supplements with k2 give you a healthy vit d level and apparently our body can't tell the difference so is sun necessary? For the other benefits aside from vit d, I'd say yes. It's hard because most of the year we get no sun here which is why everyone is always in a bad mood and depressed.

Another thing I'm curious about is the effects of sunlight directly on your hair/scalp and whether you should wear a cap to stop it damaging scalp.

Last edited:
Are you sure about this? How can windows aka glass filter good rays but not bad ones? Don't want to sound soy but any sources?

• +1

3620158_IMG_1536.webp

Didn't read. But for overall performance which can help you make money which you can use to age slower, sunlight in your eyes in the morning is good

Are you sure about this? How can windows aka glass filter good rays but not bad ones? Don't want to sound soy but any sources?
Modern glass windows block a significant portion of the light spectrum while allowing all blue spectrum through. The UVB is all blocked and the red light is like half

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 1901
Modern glass windows block a significant portion of the light spectrum while allowing all blue spectrum through. The UVB is all blocked and the red light is like half

View attachment 2419829
I want glass that blocks UVA completely but not UVB. I don’t know if that’s possible.

• +1

View attachment 2419829
Blue and red are bad? Hmm i been getting sun through window past month, oops. Guess I'll be going for walks from tomorrow.
Not sure really, i spent the past decade mostly indoors and look young while being 27 and getting no sun and having diet full of seed oils etc which are obviously bad. Might go on high cholesterol and animal fat diet and fruits.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I want glass that blocks UVA completely but not UVB. I don’t know if that’s possible.
Good business idea, hire some high IQ nerd and tada!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901