Best coloring for each race

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
228935c01a3810826d14540c552c2955

^Best coloring for Whites in Multicultural countries
TUTOROO Swedish Tutor Gold Coast Mattias Hans

^Best coloring for white people overall

I am not posting specifically good looking people here, I am using the eyebrow/hair/eye color of the people to sort them out.
Gettyimages 821115442

^Ideal coloring for caucasoid people who aren't European/White

Every other race (East Asians, Austrialian Abos, Niggers) don't ever have any hair or eyecolor besides black so I feel no reason to mention them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, TeraCope54, Deleted member 2214 and 6 others
Dont you mean black hair and blue eyes ?

Bruh

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 2658
greycel moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, Shrek2OnDvD, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
Dont you mean black hair and blue eyes ?

Bruh
Black hair and blue eyes would mog in sweden or norway. It is also as "good" a coloring as a middle eastern person can have (since i dont think mena people can have nonblack hair, but they sometimes do have light eyes)
Overall, blonde hair + blue eyes mog

• JFL
Reactions: Descartes and Deleted member 2658
Super mega high effort thread greycel

WAY TO GO! :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and KDA Player
You need to be really muscular/masculine to look good with blonde + blue eyes, otherwise you will just look like a tranny being skinny.

Black hair + Blue/Green eyes definitely mogs, the contrast is just the best and works for both DOM + Pretty boy.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes, TopzCat1, Moggy and 1 other person
The best color is pale white.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 2658 and BadaBing
You need to be really muscular/masculine to look good with blonde + blue eyes, otherwise you will just look like a tranny being skinny.

Black hair + Blue/Green eyes definitely mogs, the contrast is just the best and works for both DOM + Pretty boy.
Ethnic cope.
Blonde hair always mogs, even chad vs virgin comics show that JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descartes and TeraCope54
Ethnic cope.
Blonde hair always mogs, even chad vs virgin comics show that JFL
I'm white with light brown hair + green eyes JFL.
Even I know that darker hair would ascend me more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Descartes, GrayEyedBarrett and 1 other person
Imran Abbas is ideal for brown skinned ethnics.

iu

Barrett has insane coloring here despite being a cumskin with blonde hair

iu

You would benefit from black hair.

Imran Abbas is ideal for brown skinned ethnics.

iu

Barrett has insane coloring here despite being a cumskin with blonde hair

iu
Nope. Only pale white.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes, needsolution and Deleted member 3832
Pale white literally looks like shit, that's why tanning is so rampant throughout western world. I always cage when nerdic incels try and laugh at ethnics for whitening their skin when more than half of their own country are ethnicmaxxing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Descartes, Deleted member 2658, Kingkellz and 1 other person
who gives a fuck

I'm white with black hair and brown eyes.
It won't.

I agree I have blue/grey idek eyes but brown hair and it ms not that dense if I had darker brown and darker features it would ascend me a lot

• +1
Reactions: OBE
  • +1
Reactions: Descartes
Literally everyone on this forum that cares about looksmaxxing. Go back to reddit.
How are you going to change your colouring bro? You fucking twit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggy
Are you purposefully being this dense?

Here are just a few off the top of my head. Tanning, MT2, beta carotene, asthaxanthin, Glut IV, Vit C, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes, NorwoodMilitant and Kingkellz
Dyeing your hair blonde.
Which, btw, is extremely common for men to do in the West... i wonder why jfl

Are you purposefully being this dense?

Here are just a few off the top of my head. Tanning, MT2, beta carotene, asthaxanthin, Glut IV, Vit C, etc.
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Pale white literally looks like shit, that's why tanning is so rampant throughout western world. I always cage when nerdic incels try and laugh at ethnics for whitening their skin when more than half of their own country are ethnicmaxxing.
shitskin gigacope.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Descartes, Moggy and Kingkellz
Ofc dark hair are better than blond
Most people here are incel, and it is human nature to cope. Most white incels have black or dark brown hair. So they choose the coping strategy of claiming their (shitty) haircolor is some sort of good thing.
I also have dark hair, but at least I have the ability to stop attempting to cope and admit that I would look much better blonde

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Most people here are incel, and it is human nature to cope. Most white incels have black or dark brown hair. So they choose the coping strategy of claiming their (shitty) haircolor is some sort of good thing.
I also have dark hair, but at least I have the ability to stop attempting to cope and admit that I would look much better blonde
JFL darker hair are more masculine, it is common knowledge here

You're coping cause you're probably ugly and thinking that you might look better with blonde hair, but you wont

• +1
Reactions: Descartes, volcelfatcel and Kingkellz
I honestly expected better. Thought this wanna gonna be a high tier thread.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and BadaBing
JFL darker hair are more masculine, it is common knowledge here

You're coping cause you're probably ugly and thinking that you might look better with blonde hair, but you wont
Common cope/delusion != common knowledge

wavy black hair looks good on all races universal good trait literally. examples: henry cavill

• +1
Reactions: Descartes and doll
Ayy ex blues player Sebastian larsson

Accepted that a long time ago. How will you do though?
I have 32 slays and confirmed 5.5-6 P/S/L slayer, we're nothing alike.

• Woah
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I have 32 slays and confirmed 5.5-6 P/S/L slayer, we're nothing alike.
Fair enough. Not everyone can win. Some are losers and I guess I'm one of them.

• So Sad
3) Dark Hair(Brown or Black)
-Hair color is important and rather underrated. When women say the dark in "tall, dark, and handsome", they are referring to the combination of dark triad personality traits as well as dark hair, dark low-set eyebrows, and features. They are referring to Atlantids and handsome Meds. NOT Nordic, Nordic pheno specifically the light blonde hair color is a failo for men. The light blonde/ginger color is weak, submissive, and feminine looking.

-Demonstration:
Low T cuck
64a0de6655b596b91328a261a0fe4186_hair-color-to-dye-your-hair-blonde-for-men-the-idle-man-dye-hair-blonde-black-man_1000-1000.jpeg

Dark triad slayer

Capture456.PNG

• +1
Dark hair isn't all you need to get laid but it does make a difference. I made a thread on this. Someone else also talked about how dark features are superior to the blonde, Nordic cuck coloring

Take a look:

Low T cuck

Dark, Handsome Chad
capture456-png.329295

• +1
Reactions: Descartes, sandcelmuttcel and Moggy
Dark hair isn't all you need to get laid but it does make a difference. I made a thread on this. Someone else also talked about how dark features are superior to the blonde, Nordic cuck coloring

Take a look:

Low T cuck
View attachment 391950

Dark, Handsome Chad
capture456-png.329295
Thats literally cope, most girls will prefer top over bottom
Even myself, most people on discord said I would look better with blonde hair than I do currently
Stay cope
IMG_2020.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2020.jpg
    IMG_2020.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 116
  • JFL
Another day another cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Alexanderr, Vidyacoper and 3 others
best color to have is looking like a chad

Thats literally cope, most girls will prefer top over bottom
Even myself, most people on discord said I would look better with blonde hair than I do currently
View attachment 391959
IMG_2020.jpg
Is that you?
If so then the last thing you should be worried about is hair coloring. You would look even worse with blonde btw

You have a very weak and rounded lower third. You lack angularity, density, and projection. Your lower third is similar to that of a Gothic dyke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descartes, AscendingHero, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Is that you?
If so then the last thing you should be worried about is hair coloring. You would look even worse with blonde btw

You have a very weak and rounded lower third. You lack angularity, density, and projection. Your lower third is similar to that of a Gothic dyke.
LMAOOO

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
View attachment 391898
^Best coloring for Whites in Multicultural countries
View attachment 391900
^Best coloring for white people overall

I am not posting specifically good looking people here, I am using the eyebrow/hair/eye color of the people to sort them out.
View attachment 391907
^Ideal coloring for caucasoid people who aren't European/White

Every other race (East Asians, Austrialian Abos, Niggers) don't ever have any hair or eyecolor besides black so I feel no reason to mention them

Have you gotten out of your house lately? Like interact with non-prepubescent women? Have you heard the universal phrase "tall dark and handsome"

Tbh brown hair is the most appealing NOT black and not blonde

Dirty blonde is also aesthetic too

• +1
Is that you?

Never seen you this brutal & based, dayum:lul:

• JFL
This is ideal

Attachments

• ideal colouring.PNG
    ideal colouring.PNG
    457.9 KB · Views: 22
  • +1
also chad tbf. Tanned = ideal
Med/North Atlandid Pheno+Light eyes n Long PFL+Full, Reddish, shaply n defined, wide lips+White Teeth and Straight teeth (wide palate helps) +Prominent Limbal Rings and Vibrant eyes+Tanned with pinkish/reddish undertones+ Dark dense and full hair+low hairline=Giga God Tier Coloring

Last edited:
Med/North Atlandid Pheno+Light eyes n Long PFL+Full, Reddish, wide lips+White Teeth+Prominent Limbal Rings and Vibrant eyes+Tanned with pinkish/reddish undertones=Giga God Tier Coloring
No significant limbal rings for me.
It's over

Med/North Atlandid Pheno+Light eyes n Long PFL+Full, Reddish, shaply n defined, wide lips+White Teeth and Straight teeth (wide palate helps) +Prominent Limbal Rings and Vibrant eyes+Tanned with pinkish/reddish undertones+ Dark dense and full hair+low hairline=Giga God Tier Coloring
That's literally my coloring and i'm fucking Mexican. My skin is pale white but u can still tell I have red/brown undertones.

Light hair is always a halo.

That's literally my coloring and i'm fucking Mexican. My skin is pale white but u can still tell I have red/brown undertones.

it's not your coloring nigga, if it was you wouldn't be on the site

You don't have a good eye shape+very light eyes+prominent limbal rings n very vibrant not to mention a low hairline with very dark dense soft hair.

I've seen so many dark hair pills today but keep coping

you defo don't have this coloring, pm what u look like

• +1