Best coloring for pale whites?

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
So I am very pale +medium brown hair with dirty blonde streaks+ brown eyebrows +medium blue eyes.

I am taking astaxanthin+betacarotene + i will hope on MT2 to get tanner. However, idk if i should dye my hair and brows a little bit darker? Im considering dyeing hair dark brown +eyebrows black to increase contrast. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Matthew Noszka coloring sounds like it would suit you best
5631d6c952ab534e5d049a9f0176f45a

I couldn’t get that tan without looking weird i am pale as fuck

I have similar pheno to this guy with lighter freckles + darker eyes slightly + paler

Then I think eyebrow dyed on the darker side will add to the look

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
So I am very pale +medium brown hair with dirty blonde streaks+ brown eyebrows +medium blue eyes.

I am taking astaxanthin+betacarotene + i will hope on MT2 to get tanner. However, idk if i should dye my hair and brows a little bit darker? Im considering dyeing hair dark brown +eyebrows black to increase contrast. Thoughts?
I'm the exact same except with light brown eyes. I'm ordering melanotan as soon as I get some money tbh. And yeah I look way better when I dye my eyebrows darker, I think the same can be said of hair

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
not mine thats for sure

imo the pheno in my avi is best. glowing white skin black hair blue eyes the best

Best coloring for pale white is gray-ish blue-ish skin because just rope if you are white, seriously it's over for white males.

• +1
Reactions: 82iqcel